tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator

Vodka recipe for Pete! ;)

Watermelon Vodka
    Yield: 15

Ingredients:

1 large ripe watermelon
    1 bottle vodka or 1 bottle champagne

Directions:

Simply cut a hole in the top of the melon, wide and deep enough to insert a funnel.

Pour some of your chosen alcohol into the melon through the funnel, leave to sit for a day and pour in some more.

The flesh will absorb the liquid, so pour in some more the next day–basically until it becomes saturated.

When ready to serve, slice up into nice big pieces and get all your mates plastered on it!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

he,he,he

I have heard of a similar reciepe where one can reuse his old syringes!

It calls for injecting oranges with vodka then eat the oranges afterwards. Thanks again Tigress, I'm sure this one will be a winner no matter what you use.
    IC

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    So basically Tigress you're recipe is for a single serving...Pete sserving size that is

Pete

Tigress,
    Please forgive me if I'm getting a little off topic.

So Pete, You like Vodka huh. he,he,he,
    Man the wheels are turning in my head right now. Can't wait until we come up there this summer. I'm going to try to find something that invloves your juice of preference just for you man!

What do ya think about a fruit cake cured in Vodka????
    We love fruit cake down here despite the calories. ( We just up the cardio) But it is mostly cured with burbon, not vodak!
    IC

Now back to the topic at hand.

Well Tobey, I guess that I could forgive you if I can eat some of whatever you are bringing up for Pete(or PP, or Petey, or Sunshine, or whichever name I will be calling him that day ) I will definately be trying this watermelon recipe this summer, I just hope I don't like it so much that I want it every day!
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

HA,HA,HA

Sunshine! Say it isn't so! Man I'm gonna have fun with this one!
    Sunshine. How sweet! I feel a pm coming on to my ol'buddy sunshine.
    IC

Uh oh. I am heading over to Pete's literally within 2 minutes. I hope he has already left, otherwise I might be in trouble. Where is the scared looking smiley?
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Hehe, looks like someone is Russian at heart
    Actually, to add to this recipe... this is what they did back home in Russia. Same procedure, injcection with siringe preffered to preserve the w/m shell, then mix up some cement or plaster and cover the entire water melom with it about 1/2" inch thick, make it like a ball, let it dry and solidify and put by the window, let it sit there for 1-2 months and turn a little bit every 3 or 4 days so the stuff incide brews evenly. Eventually all soft stuff inside will liquify and pessure rise quite a bit, so be careful. After time has passed you have make a hole in a cast and drain pink juice from inside carefully, it tastes like sweet strong wine very good and one glass will floor anyone I think stuff comes out about 160 proof and still tastes pleasant even for girls. Hehe, give it a shot.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    HAHA, we (my friends and I) substituted the vodka in highschool with a bottle of grain alcohol. lol It didn't work though, we only left it for about an hour.

Thread Information