01-21-2002, 12:09 PM #1
GOOD-TASTING Low-Carb Recipe's.. ?
Anyone know any GOOD-TASTING low-carb recipes or foods.. I have eaten hot wings a lot which are low in carbs and delicious. But I am looking for something else. Maybe a dessert or just something other then stupid eggs and beef and turkey and chicken etc.
01-21-2002, 03:19 PM #2
Here's a good dessert that I just made last night and was surprised at how good it tasted.
- Dissolve a package of sugar-free Jell-O in a cup of boiling water
- Add 12 oz. of softened cream cheese and mix with a blender
- Add 3/4 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Blend again for 2 minutes.
- Put it in the fridge until it sets.
I used orange Jell-O and mixed with the cream, it tasted like a creamsicle. A variation calls to use raspberry Jell-O and put in a square of unsweetened chocolate when you add the cream cheese. That sounds pretty good too!
01-21-2002, 06:21 PM #3
01-27-2002, 06:46 PM #4Retired IRON CHEF Mod
- Join Date
- Dec 1969
Cool link Tigress
Low carbs huh. Let me take a look and I'll see if I can dig up something for ya, Monstar 1023.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)