Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S4 is andarine

JoeSmith69 is offline New Member
    Send it back, get a refund...The "Research Company" made the mistake, accepts responsibility, and therefore should be willing to give full or partial refunds. That's how it works in the real world...You paid top dollar for what you thought was Ostarine and instead got Andarine...If i were you I'd want my money back ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I ordered as well before the news and going to see what goes on..till then I will wait.

endus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Do we get a discount on our next order because of the F-UP? LOL!!!!! I don't care that it was andraine it helped my joints out.......
    I care - won't you be pissed if you bought Test E and got Tren ? Both will get you result but its a vastly different compound.

I don't care about the discount - its more about their reputation. I'm wondering what else is not right about their product line. Can I trust their Nolva? or will they just say, we mis-understood what we were getting. Meanwhile you got a Pam Anderson size boob because of their mistake.

Reputation for research/underground lab is more important than price of their goods. Hell, I knew about Chavo's S4, which is 1/4 of Ar-r 's price but I still bought Ar-r's S4 (also bought Chavos too, don't get me wrong). Still, in the end, I buy most of my stuff from Ar-r because I feel they can be trusted, not because their price is lower (and they are not). I hope Ar-r is reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    I care - won't you be pissed if you bought Test E and got Tren ? Both will get you result but its a vastly different compound.

I don't care about the discount - its more about their reputation. I'm wondering what else is not right about their product line. Can I trust their Nolva? or will they just say, we mis-understood what we were getting. Meanwhile you got a Pam Anderson size boob because of their mistake.

Reputation for research/underground lab is more important than price of their goods. Hell, I knew about Chavo's S4, which is 1/4 of Ar-r's price but I still bought Ar-r's S4 (also bought Chavos too, don't get me wrong). Still, in the end, I buy most of my stuff from Ar-r because I feel they can be trusted, not because their price is lower (and they are not). I hope Ar-r is reading this.

I appreciate your response, endus, more than you will know. Quality assurance is the most important thing we consider. This is hopefully apparent with the years worth of happy research experiences we've tried to cultivate. We appreciate your business and everyone's business that orders through AR-R .

The equally highest value we consider is transparency. As information has been presented, i've done my best to pass it on in the open forums. Any specific inquiry that someone may still have that isn't answered by these posts can send me a PM or email directly.

AR-R

adam15425 is offline Associate Member
    I think that this is great that AR-R owned up to their mistake finally. Although, the total blame cannot be on them since it "seems" even as if scientific publications were mislabled also. Would I personally purchase or recommend any product from them here on out, probably not. It really only takes one instance to defame a business and this is definitely one of those instances. This will be a tough blemish for AR-R to rid of their reputation IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    It really only takes one instance to defame a business and this is definitely one of those instances. This will be a tough blemish for AR-R to rid of their reputation IMO.

i don't see this as too much of a blemish... He's been decent enough to announce the lab mistake. Additionally, its seems quite a few folks have had good success with his S4, andarine, whatever its called. Personally, i will not purchase any sarms until ostarine becomes available.......

but i sure as hell know where i'm getting my PCT for next month

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I think that this is great that AR-R owned up to their mistake finally. Although, the total blame cannot be on them since it "seems" even as if scientific publications were mislabled also. Would I personally purchase or recommend any product from them here on out, probably not. It really only takes one instance to defame a business and this is definitely one of those instances. This will be a tough blemish for AR-R to rid of their reputation IMO.
    I do believe Merck has put out drugs that has been known to kill people like Vioxx. I do believe Merck is still running strong and still puts out very useful drugs.

I will be shopping at AR-R like I have always done. They came clean, I don't see any other sarms sellers saying this stuff.

Damn you boys are quick to defend. I'm not trying to bash AR-R , I'm just stating the obvious. Also, I don't know why everyone gets pct supplies from a research chem site anyway when pharma grade can be had so easily and cheaper IMO.

endus is offline Associate Member
    Damn you boys are quick to defend. I'm not trying to bash AR-R, I'm just stating the obvious. Also, I don't know why everyone gets pct supplies from a research chem site anyway when pharma grade can be had so easily and cheaper IMO.
    Lot of source have a minimum, at least mine does. Send me a pm if you know that doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    Lot of source have a minimum, at least mine does. Send me a pm if you know that doesn't.
    You got mail big guy ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information