Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carver56 View Post
    Hey guys, just a heads up. This guy's log is bullshit. OH REALLY keeps posting his email around here... asking people to contact him if they want an . If you email him, he'll plug his RC website, which I'm not going to mention. His RC website is a "sponsor" in a forum that he owns (I know this because the email address that sends me the account activation email for that forum is the same as his personal email address). The whole thing just seems sketchy. Don't email for sarms... seems like a scammer.
    OH REALLY....LOL yes you are right about a couple of things... Yes i do own a body building Forum Just like this and i do use for that board... But you are very wrong about everything else.. I have never emailed any body on this site for purchasingand if you do your home work you will see this is my first post since 01-25-2011.. LOL very funny how rumors start... Why the hell would i try to scam anybody on something you can easily find for sale with a simple goggle serch... Think Newbie before you post...lol welcome carver..PS this thread is 6 months old... Way to stay on top of things Carver...lolol

Guys just so you know this thread is real old... If you want ostarine ask lion if he carries it other wise feel free to use google... I have tried 3 different sources but that was 9 months ago... But i am no scammer after being on this board since 2008 if i was going to be scamming people it would not be for ostarine,....lol pathetic
    Last edited by OH REALLY; 09-05-2011 at 07:15 PM.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    Guys just so you know this thread is real old... If you want ostarine ask lion if he carries it other wise feel free to use google... I have tried 3 different sources but that was 9 months ago... But i am no scammer after being on this board since 2008 if i was going to be scamming people it would not be for ostarine,....lol pathetic

But you have been PMing members about going to your board! and asking them to email you... which is against our rules being a board owner you should know what rules are and how to obey them and to respect other boards. Yes most of our staff and members are loyal and do report such things.

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    busted!!

I asked 3 mods to come take a look using a PM.. The ones that inspired my life.. If that is breaking a rule then yes im busted...

Am i going to every post and adding my link..NO
    Am i stealing your People... NO
    Matter a fact i have not even once posted the site on this board So the respect is still here...
    I have respect for this board the admin and Lion.. I'm not going to mention my board on this site or add it in my sig...

But if i have the chance to get inspiring people like you have on this board, to help and guide kids and young adults the way i have been guided ... Of course I'm going to ask them to take a look...

Don't try to make this look like i have PM every person i can.. that is false

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    Am i going to every post and adding my link..NO <--- No but.... You have posted your email address all over the board... which I have removed.

Am i stealing your People... NO <--- Not that we know of and did not say that you were. People go where they like not a problem with that at all.

Matter a fact i have not even once posted the site on this board So the respect is still here... <--- No you have not you have asked members to via pm to email you for the site addy.

I have respect for this board the admin and Lion.. I'm not going to mention my board on this site or add it in my sig... <--- well that is nice of you, btw you do not have the option to have a signature.

But if i have the chance to get inspiring people like you have on this board, to help and guide kids and young adults the way i have been guided ... Of course I'm going to ask them to take a look... <--- Asking someone to take a look is one thing. Asking them to go to your board and become a moderator and take time from here is another Our moderators are top notch I agree that is why we have them here!

Don't try to make this look like i have PM every person i can.. that is false <--- I do not think anyone has stated that you pm'd every member nor did I try to make it sound that way, I have no way to know just how many you have pm'd I do however know that I have members that have come to me stating that you did pm them and it was more than one thus members.

My thoughts are above in Red!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Be happy you are still a member, you have been granted more leancy then any other that has pulled the same shit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information