JvlShz is offline New Member

Alright for 18yo to be taking SARMs?

hi all, im a 18 year old, 6'0 170lb about 9% bf looking to increase his gains, do you think SARMs would be the way to go? I currently have a bottle of S4 and a bottle of Ostarine

I do not want to take AAS at this age and i was wondering if SARMs would be the way to go.

cheers

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    Some argue but SARMS will shut you down. So it is probably a good idea to stay away. Take a look at the nutrition section, those guys will help you get a good diet so you can make some good natural gains. You could get to 200 pretty easy if you start getting disciplined with your diet and learn how your body works. Also get some creatine, glutamine, and whey (obviously). Also I'm a big believer in post workout nutrition so read up on that quite a bit.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    Some argue but SARMS will shut you down. So it is probably a good idea to stay away. Take a look at the nutrition section, those guys will help you get a good diet so you can make some good natural gains. You could get to 200 pretty easy if you start getting disciplined with your diet and learn how your body works. Also get some creatine, glutamine, and whey (obviously). Also I'm a big believer in post workout nutrition so read up on that quite a bit.
    Totally agree with you on this man!

SARMS might (MIGHT) be less risky but they may still mess up your development.
    Creatine, whey protein and vitamins!
    If you want a nice place for bulk powders like this just shoot me a pm.
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 07-12-2012 at 08:31 AM.

Popeye's is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post

I need a good bulking product bro! I'm at 5 feet 11 and 200 pounds!

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post

agree with all the above ^^^

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JvlShz View Post
    hi all, im a 18 year old, 6'0 170lb about 9% bf looking to increase his gains, do you think SARMs would be the way to go? I currently have a bottle of S4 and a bottle of Ostarine

I do not want to take AAS at this age and i was wondering if SARMs would be the way to go.

cheers
    I agree with all. Anything that alters the normal functioning of the endocrine system, AT YOUR AGE, is unwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeye's View Post
    I need a good bulking product bro! I'm at 5 feet 11 and 200 pounds!
    No prob man Ill shoot you a pm with a couple places I use alot and a couple products that might help you bulk, just give me a few min.
    SCREW GNC!!! lol

cheers
    I am going to send you the same PM too.
    PLS listin to us on the SARM/aas topic. :-)
    Stick to basics like creatine, whey, good fats, bcaas, vitamines etc.

cheers
    I cant send you any PM's I think you need to get your post count up. PM me when you can.

Same for you Popeye lol o well. I typed that all out for nothing lol, not going to post it here out of respect for the board since some places I get supps are not sponsors here.

You guys can PM me for Supp advice whenyou are able to, I think the post count needs to be 25 to pm?

Thread Information