Thread: Gw50 + ghrp6

vikingblood is offline Associate Member

Gw50 + ghrp6

I am currently on GHRP6 and want to increase my endurance, my diet is in check and I workout 5 days a week. I have read a few things on GW but there isn't much out there. I read a TR's log and he wasn't impressed by it, but my workouts are a lot different. I wont be using it for weight loss at all just for endurance. I Crossfit and I am trying to be competitive but my endurance sucks, I run and Airdyne a lot but still I cant get to were I need. So I want to give GW a shoot, can anyone give some insight on the pure endurance side of this SARM. Thanks

SouthernS is offline Banned
    My cardio is primarily HIIT running outdoors or on the machine. You can measure GW's results fairly easily this way, as after a few weeks of HIIT you will have established a baseline.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a cycle of GW one time, and here are my thoughts (I maintained a log, too, if you care to search for it)

GW is expensive
    GW provides marginal results
    GW can trigger development of stomach polyps
    strength went down some, and endurance went up some. Wasn't too happy with this trade off....

personally, GW is something I've tried and crossed off my list. Wont' be trying it again, unfortunately

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Do you have any recommendations for endurance, it would be my first cycle.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    in a former "life" I was a competitive distance runner.

the keys to endurance for me, back then were as follows:

lose as much weight as possible
    eat very cleanly
    carb load before any major competitions
    avoid alcohol, only drink water
    run between 25 and 50 miles per week when not preparing for competition
    protect your lungs! no smoking or rec drugs.

this was in the very early '80s. We didn't have chemicals and drugs to take. Even if I were still able to compete today, I probably would not be taking anything to improve endurance.

But that's just me.

so if you are really interested in improving cardio/endurance, the very best thing you can do besides train is to lose weight.

You can't change the size of your lungs much, but you can change your mass and how much weight those lungs have to support.

SouthernS is offline Banned
    Very solid advice!

So after reading all over the board and other boards I order GW50. I just ordered enough for 30 days. I will be running GW50 @ 20mg and GHRP6 @ 200mg. I will create a new thread to track progress. Any last min advice? After this I plan to take 8 weeks off then cycle some test E.

Ok so I ordered some GW got it today. I have been reading a lot while waiting for it to come and the cancer thing really scares me. Also the alert that was put out to all the NCAA teams about the extreme dangers of GW. I am not sure I want to take this now. Advice?

so I have been on GW for just over two weeks and I feel like shit. I feel tired, lazy and out of it. My crossfit workouts are suffering a lot, I just tried to do a workout that I usually do good at and I did horrible, I did just do horrible I mean I embarrassed myself. I am done and throwing it away. I will never use GW again.

Thread Information