Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mixtnconfuzd

Thread: Drug testing

Chwilbeam is offline New Member

Drug testing

I get tested regularly under FDA regulations. The tests come very randomly and it is almost impossible to predict when they will test. And this happens all year round. So I was hoping for help as to what to take. Obviously I use gh already. But that doesn't really do that much. Pro hormones are ok, but they can't be done all the time. Peptides in general I don't think work. And Im still not sure about sarms . Sarms s22 sounds promising but not sure if I would pass the test. Looking good more than performance Is what I'm looking for.

Syztem is offline Junior Member
    Good question. I do know serm like Nolvadex will pop positive for TCA (tricyclic antidepressants). They share similar properties so it is more than possible to fail for tca.

Syztem is offline Junior Member
    Also note that TCA's are NOT substances of abuse, they are not addictive, they have no recreational value (ie no euphoria or other pleasant effects), they are not federally controlled substances under The Controlled Substances Act

mixtnconfuzd is offline New Member
    from my experience no, I have been tested while taking ostarine and have never popped positive. as far as I know anyways
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Shsm; 10-26-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: mistake

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most drug tests in the work force revolve around analysis for opiates, stimulants, depressants, etc, i.e., recreational drugs. Any hormonal testing is very specific and very expensive, hence seldom included in your "garden variety" drug test. More than likely your employer will not be testing for performance enhancing substances, unless they have a reason to suspect you are using them. Too cost prohibitive to be part of a standard, mass drug test.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 10-26-2012 at 08:01 PM.

dennyseilheimer is offline New Member
    Visine in food or water testing / Drug Testing Lab, DNA Testing Services, DNA Diagnostics Center in USA

Thread Information