Thread: clomid only?

ickythump is offline Member

clomid only?

I was going to take clomid, myself and my workout partner, because his girlfriend's trainer said it could help with naturally occurring, mild gyno. After reading more about it in these forums, sarms and serms, I'm not sure it's going to anything. Any thoughts??

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    keep reading..

Hmm....there's a very long post, which i read ALL of, that discusses the mechanics of gyno....it says clomid can cause it.....but clomiphene citrate (which is actually what we have) can reduce it.....are they not the same thing, clomid/clomiphene, i thought clomid was a brand name??

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep reading as said and believe me...do not try to reinvent the wheel, if you (or I, not a jab at you bro) have thought of it so have many others, and if it worked you would be reading about it here.

Clomid of all products should never be taken unless needed...even in PCT, IMHO, you should try to keep its dosage low and rely more on the other compounds being used. It has way too many sides to be used when not really needed.

PS Clomi, Clomid, Clomiphene Citrate... Hottie, Babe, Cutie
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-01-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also always beleive what MickeyKnox says...unless its how to work out the upper body...freakn stick boi!

JOKE, Mickey

I believe him, i, although not sure if it was because clomid was good or bad alone, kept reading, i didn't et how bad clomid was like u guys said tho, but I'll heed your advice to keep reading and be weary of clomid and really anything...i wanted my first cycle today, now I'll be waiting a while as i really know nothing about it (i know about a lot of things and am proud of that, but aas are illegal because without proper edu one can see how dangerous these compounds can be)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Also always beleive what MickeyKnox says...unless its how to work out the upper body...freakn stick boi!

JOKE, Mickey
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    I believe him, i, although not sure if it was because clomid was good or bad alone, kept reading, i didn't et how bad clomid was like u guys said tho, but I'll heed your advice to keep reading and be weary of clomid and really anything...i wanted my first cycle today, now I'll be waiting a while as i really know nothing about it (i know about a lot of things and am proud of that, but aas are illegal because without proper edu one can see how dangerous these compounds can be)
    good for you bro..wise decision..

Thread Information