JJJJJ is offline New Member

6 weeks Into cycle, no AI.

As title says.. Before I get flamed, I have been hearing mixed information from different sites, people in person, and I decided no to run an AI, as I believed it may hinder my ' gains '.
    I noticed a small lump behind my left nipple, I think I may be developing gyno in my left nipple, though it is so small, I am not sure if it is a gyno bump or not.
    I am not feeling any sensitivity, or itchiness. I have gained water, nipples look a little puffy, but I have been bulking my way from 9% BF, a little higher BF now. I have not noticed anything else wrong with this cycle.

I am running 500 mg test-e weekly.

I have some nolva which I was supposed to use PCT, but I can get more if needed. Suggestions? Too late to start an AI?
    I plan to run this cycle another 6 weeks.
    If starting an AI now, any specific one I should get?

Is this even gyno !? Sorry guys, feel stupid in a way, but I was read so may conflicting answers online when I was researching before I started.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    A wise man errors on the side of caution.

Answer is simple. Begin your AI. (L-Stane or L-Dex from ar-r .com)

Welcome to the Forum.

JJJJJ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    A wise man errors on the side of caution.

Answer is simple. Begin your AI. (L-Stane or L-Dex from ar-r .com)

Welcome to the Forum.
    Thanks for your answer, any reason why you suggest L-Stane or L-Dex? Would Aromasin or Armidex do the same? Also should I be using nolva at the moment to stop the possible ' flare up '? Along with an AI.
    Last edited by JJJJJ; 02-08-2013 at 03:55 AM.

At this stage, from what you described, beginning an AI protocol asap should reduce your E2 levels enough to prevent any gyno flare up. Monitor closely and increase your AI if needed. You can also add 10mg Nolva on cycle to control receptors in breast area if you feel its necessary. But this will be determined by visual and felt sides.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJJJ View Post
    Thanks for your answer, any reason why you suggest L-Stane or L-Dex? Would Aromasin or Armidex do the same? Also should I be using nolva at the moment to stop the possible ' flare up '? Along with an AI.
    L-Stane=Aromasin ; L-Dex= Armidex. Those are the liquid forms from ar-r that MickeyKnox mentioned. They are good to go.

cjrod1414 is offline New Member
    I have a question hopefully you all. Can help I just purchased liquid letro from ar-r but I have no idea how much to take please help thanks for you help ahead of time

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjrod1414 View Post
    I have a question hopefully you all. Can help I just purchased liquid letro from ar-r but I have no idea how much to take please help thanks for you help ahead of time
    Welcome to the forum.

Letro is pretty strong stuff that can crash your libido and E2 to levels that can cause you some problems. Are you on cycle now? If so lay it for critique. Is there a specific reason you're looking at letro? Typically, arimidex or aromasin is used for an AI while on cycle and letro is generally kept on hand in the event you develop some serious gyno which standard protocols are ineffective in treating. Bottom line, you need to really be careful with letro or it could cause you even more problems.

Quote Originally Posted by cjrod1414 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums!

Please start your own thread, along with stats and current cycle, up in the Q&A Anabolic Forum for a better response and more traffic. This will enable others to view and respond as well.

Thanks!

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UIDcDq7X_fs

Thread Information