big_V is offline New Member

MCL Injury Recovery- S4 and Mk2866

Hi guys,

recently (4 weeks ago) I injured my medial collateral ligament playing football. I havent used my legs since (weights or running) and had an MRI today- the results to which will probably reveal that it has been strained.

So from now I have to do rehab for the injury, as well as I am still training upper body as normal~

My question is, would stacking S4 and mk2866 assist in speeding up or improving recovery? And does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance for the help !

SouthernS is offline Banned
    Ostarine has been shown in studies to strengthen tendons and increase bone density, so recover may benefit. Where it will help is in retaining LBM while you are unable to train any/much. I would ditch the S-4 in favor of Ostarine and stay at 10-15mg ED (I still recommend labs and to keep AI on hand), a mild PCT after 8 weeks would be advisable.

Now, if you want to help in the healing I would go for Ipamoreline/CJC(no DAC). It may take a few weeks to ramp up, but the up-regulated GH levels will help speed recovery. Don't rush back in and make the injury worse.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSARMs View Post
    Now, if you want to help in the healing I would go for Ipamoreline/CJC(no DAC). It may take a few weeks to ramp up, but the up-regulated GH levels will help speed recovery. Don't rush back in and make the injury worse.
    thanks for the advice,

how would you dose these two?

100mcg of each 2x ED. With on of those being right before bed to boost your natural sleeping GH pulse.

You will want to stay clear of carbs and fats 30 minutes before and after pinning (they blunt the GH pulse). There is a great website that will help you calculate the dose based on how much BAC water you use, not sure I can link yet so you may have to google it. Happy to help, read up on these two peptides a bit and you will do well.

100mcg of each 2x ED. With on of those being right before bed to boost your natural sleeping GH pulse.

You will want to stay clear of carbs and fats 30 minutes before and after pinning (they blunt the GH pulse). There is a great website that will help you calculate the dose based on how much BAC water you use, not sure I can link yet so you may have to google it. Happy to help, read up on these two peptides a bit and you will do well.
    not really too keen on pinning yet to be honest, thanks thought i will see about it

You may want to look into MK-677 in that case (oral GH SARM). To a lesser extent prami will give you a 400% GH boost as well, however the nausea is a bit much at first for many people.

You may want to look into MK-677 in that case (oral GH SARM). To a lesser extent prami will give you a 400% GH boost as well, however the nausea is a bit much at first for many people.
    thanks again,
    however i;m only 18 so i'm still hesitant, what are your thoughts and would it be too full on even if at a low dose?

It is a secretagogue, meaning it does not add any GH it merely makes you create more GH. At your age you have plenty of GH, this would only increase it.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSARMs
    It is a secretagogue, meaning it does not add any GH it merely makes you create more GH. At your age you have plenty of GH, this would only increase it.
    Would you be able to write me a sample cycle of this with either s4 or mk-2866

Sure can.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSARMs
    Sure can.
    Thanks heaps

Thread Information