alexis.m.l is offline New Member

Albuterol and Ostarine cycle

Hi guys im 19, new to the forum but i have read a lot in the past year.
    I never done any hormonal cycle AAS,DS or PH and i dont plan to before my 25.
    At my age my level on testosterone are so high that it would be a mess to sacrifice that for gain that i could make naturally.

Stats:
    Benchpress:225x6
    Squat:315x8
    Deadlift:315x6
    Bf: 15%
    175lbs

All my lift are with perfect form.

i plan in april for my cut cycle.
    -12,5mg for week ostarine
    -0,25 arimidex eod
    -albuterol 4 week, 4mg first day,8mg week 1, 16mg week 2, 16mg week 3, 16week 4.
    -Benadryl 25mg at night to restore my receptor starting at week 2.

Those pass weeks, i began reading a lot about SARM(selective androgen receptor modulators).
    I found ostarine is said to produce lean mass gain and to be litlle to no suppressive and that it doesn't require Nolva or clomid or HGH in pct but an AI is recomended and a testbooster as pct is to. I Have a few concern , ostarine as been show to slightly elevate estradiol will it close my growth plate even if a got an AI on hand? Im 5,7 and i dont want to stop my growth. Will i not be able to gain naturally because of the litlle shut down that it cant produce? Some bloodwork at 12,5mg for 4-6 week demonstrate no shut down and some show litlle shut down.

Are SARM carry the same risk as AAS or can they be safe for an 19 years old.

Sorry for my english im a french canadian.
    Last edited by alexis.m.l; 02-18-2014 at 11:43 PM.

SouthernS is offline Banned
    I am also a proponent of SARMs , they are fascinating compounds. However at your age I would not recommend them. Your opening statement explains why, you are still a hormone stew and have all you need to get bigger. IMHO I would wait until your mid twenties, give yourself time to grow, train and learn. Look at it from the perspective that, say you do get minor suppression and that leads to you being on HRT early in life, is it really worth it? I do commend you on choosing albuterol over clen , as it has less side affects and risk.

alexis.m.l is offline New Member
    Thanks for your answer :P, i will stick to albu and i will read more on GW 501516 and maybe include it in my cut since there is not supression and that i can help a lot with my endurance.

Thread Information