infinite_loop is offline New Member

Ostarine is suppressive as hell at 12 mg/day

A friend has been running osta-rx for about 2 weeks. Today he got his bloodwork back.

Total Test: 250 ng/dl
    LH: 0.9
    FSH: 1.5

Liver values off the charts:

ALT: 89
    AST: 169

Lipid values are terrible:

HDL: 23
    LDL: 147

This is after two weeks of 12 mg / day. He didn't run it long enough to see gains.

nitrust is offline New Member
    Wow i am glad i decided not to use it. People actually use this in their pct

austin2012 is offline Junior Member
    Typically the negative feedback loop of the endocrine system takes 14-21 days to occur; in essence, its not likely that Ostarine alone caused those numbers.

Was your friend at a predisposition for cholesterol problems? When was his free testosterone tested (time of day) ? Diet? Etc. many variables could cause these results, and 12mg is a lower dose.

liquidxr is offline New Member
    Agreed, most likely a prohormone in there instead of real ostarine.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    No, its most likely the ostarine and the only people that say otherwise either dont know any better and haven't run blood work or they are shilling for some sarm company. Ostarine is far more suppressive than was initially thought, far more. This has been proven over and over again by those who do run bloodwork.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    SARMS are not good in PCT IMO....

davesah1 is offline Member
    guess I ****ed up running it when I was 17 thinking it was suppression free at low doses. ouch. TRT seems to be my future, oh well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    guess I ****ed up running it when I was 17 thinking it was suppression free at low doses. ouch. TRT seems to be my future, oh well.
    That why I get aggravated at the companies that market it as such now when it is known that it is so suppressive. Initially the info wasnt out there and it truly was thought that it wasnt surpressive, but now it is out there and some companies act lke they dont know and market it to the young. Not cool man.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    That why I get aggravated at the companies that market it as such now when it is known that it is so suppressive. Initially the info wasnt out there and it truly was thought that it wasnt surpressive, but now it is out there and some companies act lke they dont know and market it to the young. Not cool man.
    seemed like the best choice compared to PH's, roids, and bullshit OTC supps at the time that the other half of the football team was on. Lol That's life for yah.

Looking back, I never had symptoms of low T. Libido was there and then some, loads were fine, mood was fine, and no crash when I stopped at all. But then again just cause you feel ok doesn't mean are. Just gave me increased hardness and had a recomping effect when on 10 mgs.
    Last edited by davesah1; 07-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Well I'm glad I seen this. Currently in pct and running ostrine at 6mgs a day. Was wondering why my pct was so harsh. Should I continue with ostrine or discoutine it? Pct as follows

Nova 40 20 10 10
    Clomiphene 80 40 40 40 40 40 ( due to having extra Clomiphene that's going to be bad)
    Ostrine 6mg ed for 45 days

Blog Entries
    Um id stop it.....

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Um id stop it.....
    Yeah I agree. Either quiting or bridging. I can't believe this. I read so much on how this wasnt suppressive under 25mg. I'm week 3 and I'm still shut down. No bw, but this isn't my first or second cycle. I know how I'm supposed to feel. Should have researched more. ....

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite_loop View Post
    A friend has been running osta-rx for about 2 weeks. Today he got his bloodwork back.

Total Test: 250 ng/dl
    LH: 0.9
    FSH: 1.5

Liver values off the charts:

ALT: 89
    AST: 169

Lipid values are terrible:

HDL: 23
    LDL: 147

This is after two weeks of 12 mg / day. He didn't run it long enough to see gains.

This is what I repeat and repeat over and over again: It is a nasty stuff, worse on your liver than most steroids ! And what is worse, it is not much effective!

My values of ALT were completely off the charts, too, and AST levels doubled.

ALT 1.46 ukat/l 0.05-0.85 (---)*
    AST 0.85 ukat/l 0.05-0.89 (-*-)

Apparently, many people don't bother to make any blood tests at all. Otherwise they would have known that their beloved Ostarine is burning a hole into their liver.

Testosterone suppression is not such a problem. What did you expect? 250 ng/dl after 2 weeks is still great. My values on Ostarine were 50 ng/dl after one month - and this was quite great, too, considering that my testosterone levels on Anavar were routinely close to zero.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 08-26-2014 at 05:47 PM.

primemover is offline New Member
    oh shit

Thread Information