Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MMA

Thread: Please don't flame me for this

Jackalhead is offline New Member

Please don't flame me for this

At the end of last year, I bought some gear and some Nolva with it, but didn't feel quite ready to take the plunge into steroid use . I decided that since I am majoring in Criminal Justice, it would be incredibly immoral and hypocritical of me to be using steroids so I decided to just not do it. However, I have the Nolvadex still laying in my closet and my research shows it is NOT a class 3 illegal substance, so I am debating whether or not to take it.

NOW, I know a normal guy with normal test levels taking Nolva just for the lolz is as potato as it gets. However, in 2010 I did a prohormone cycle of Turanabol that shut me down pretty bad (I lost ALL of my gainz and had to start over, yes, I know, it was stupid and I never touched drugs again after that) and I never felt like I fully recovered from it. I've been making gains of about a half a pound of lean mass a week since the beginning of the year so I know my test is now okay enough to gain some muscle. Here's the thing though -- the more I develop and build my body now it looks like that body of one of those really hot fitness chicks -- not a male bodybuilder! So I am worried I ****ed my testosterone up pretty bad. I don't have gyno or bitch tits or anything, but I have a really big curvy ass and muscular legs that look like they are somewhat feminine. Also, my arms are getting more toned but not bigger really! It's like my body thinks I am a fitness girl now and it pisses me off.

Anyways, I was wondering if I should just throw the Nolvadex out with the rest of my gear or if it would somehow help me re-masculinize my body to take it for like 40/20/20/20 on a 4 week cycle. Kind of like a 4 year late PCT.
    Last edited by Jackalhead; 05-23-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    a 40/20/20/20 protocol of Nolvadex would do nothing to improve your situation 4yrs later. Don't waste your time.
    If you are concerned then go get blood work done so you will not be guessing and then take it from there.
    "but I have a really big curvy ass and muscular legs that look like they are somewhat feminine. Also, my arms are getting more toned but not bigger really! It's like my body thinks I am a fitness girl"
    BTW this is not a internet dating site so stop trolling....ehehehhheh...

Jackalhead is offline New Member
    lol k

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Possession is illegal..use is not. Same with Cocaine and any other schedule substance. So by not using them you basically..broke the law lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalhead View Post
    At the end of last year, I bought some gear and some Nolva with it, but didn't feel quite ready to take the plunge into steroid use . I decided that since I am majoring in Criminal Justice, it would be incredibly immoral and hypocritical of me to be using steroids so I decided to just not do it. However, I have the Nolvadex still laying in my closet and my research shows it is NOT a class 3 illegal substance, so I am debating whether or not to take it.

NOW, I know a normal guy with normal test levels taking Nolva just for the lolz is as potato as it gets. However, in 2010 I did a prohormone cycle of Turanabol that shut me down pretty bad (I lost ALL of my gainz and had to start over, yes, I know, it was stupid and I never touched drugs again after that) and I never felt like I fully recovered from it. I've been making gains of about a half a pound of lean mass a week since the beginning of the year so I know my test is now okay enough to gain some muscle. Here's the thing though -- the more I develop and build my body now it looks like that body of one of those really hot fitness chicks -- not a male bodybuilder! So I am worried I ****ed my testosterone up pretty bad. I don't have gyno or bitch tits or anything, but I have a really big curvy ass and muscular legs that look like they are somewhat feminine. Also, my arms are getting more toned but not bigger really! It's like my body thinks I am a fitness girl now and it pisses me off.

Anyways, I was wondering if I should just throw the Nolvadex out with the rest of my gear or if it would somehow help me re-masculinize my body to take it for like 40/20/20/20 on a 4 week cycle. Kind of like a 4 year late PCT.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    What are the moral implications of possessing it? Who's the victim? No victim no crime. Juice away.

btc89 is offline New Member
    Nolva will only bind to estrogen receptors and prevent gyno. There is nothing wrong with having a big ass ( I've got one and chicks totally dig it). You possibly have plateaued and simply need to switch up your upper body workouts to keep up the muscle confusion.

If you have hormonal concerns, consult a doctor. Not flaming, but it'll ease your mind and give you a full low-down on what's going on with your body.

I wish you the best of luck!
    B

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Good theory till caught.

Just ironic he is the popo and broke the law by not breaking another law lol

Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    What are the moral implications of possessing it? Who's the victim? No victim no crime. Juice away.

primemover is offline New Member
    interesting

brandon1411 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primemover
    interesting
    I agree

boisebeast is offline Member
    At this point it is far, far, farrrr too late to try running a pct. If anything, you can try using some HCG (that's probably your best bet), but the damage is pretty much done at this point to be honest.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalhead View Post
    I decided that since I am majoring in Criminal Justice, it would be incredibly immoral and hypocritical of me to be using steroids so I decided to just not do it.
    Nothing immoral about opposing an unjust law. There were cops breaking the law by having black wives when we had Jim Crow anti-miscegenation laws, there were cops breaking the law by being gay when that was illegal too. You go out and do a good job protecting people from REAL threats, and I'll have no problem with you. The cop that chased down and tackled that rapist, and then had an (illegal drug) beer with his friends after work in 1920 was still a good cop. You're doing something similar...you're just running a little faster and tackling a little harder than the guy that had the beer
    Khazima likes this.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Possession is illegal, use is not. Also your claiming that you never break the law, no speeding always use your blinker. While I understand these are not felonies you are still breaking the law regardless of how miniscule it is.

Thread Information