Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Thoughts on Letrozole please.

1wheelr1 is offline Member
    I've always used arimidex but have to use so much (last cycle I was only running 300mg test and had to use .50 arimidex to combat gyno and still had a slight issue). My friend tells me Letrozole works much better for him. What are some thoughts on Letrozole and proper dosage?

Also.. If I do develop gyno on cycle should I use nolva or should I just increase my arimidex/ Letrozole.
    Last edited by 1wheelr1; 06-18-2014 at 05:13 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I have always found letro too strong to tame personally. I know some do use it with success at very small dosages like .25mg-.5mg e3d but for me it always crushed my e2. Im assuming you were taking the .5 of dex every day? The best way to determine your ai dosage is with blood work. Your ai should be managing your e2 levels and some even need to say manage e2 with an ai and take tamoxifen to prevent gyno alongside. It is unususal with e2 managed that gyno would occur but there are rare circumstances where it can. You really might want to go the blood work while on cyce approach to nail down your ai dosage and proceed from there.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    I have always found letro too strong to tame personally. I know some do use it with success at very small dosages like .25mg-.5mg e3d but for me it always crushed my e2. Im assuming you were taking the .5 of dex every day? The best way to determine your ai dosage is with blood work. Your ai should be managing your e2 levels and some even need to say manage e2 with an ai and take tamoxifen to prevent gyno alongside. It is unususal with e2 managed that gyno would occur but there are rare circumstances where it can. You really might want to go the blood work while on cyce approach to nail down your ai dosage and proceed from there.
    No .50eod... Should I try .25 ed next cycle?
    Ive been trying to find a Dr. That I can go to on cycle. I've heard of a local Dr. That some of the geared up boys go to but haven't seen any of these people in a while to ask. I can't talk to my family Doc because my employer has access to my med records.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    No .50eod... Should I try .25 ed next cycle?
    Ive been trying to find a Dr. That I can go to on cycle. I've heard of a local Dr. That some of the geared up boys go to but haven't seen any of these people in a while to ask. I can't talk to my family Doc because my employer has access to my med records.
    Well for me personally I would choose daily doses of dex over letro but again letro is just too powerful for me to manage. I would try daily dosed dex even if i had to run it at .5/day over letro.

My next cycle is 150mg prop eod 150tren-a eod. Guess I'll try .25ed and see how it goes. think it would be a good idea to take nolva once a week as well just for a little extra insurance?
    Also is there a way to somehow draw your own blood and send it into a lab? I thought that I might have heard about something like this in the past?

Bump

Blog Entries
    Im am sure someone will chime in. There are places you can order bloodwork online and then you go to a local lab and have it drawn and you then can get the results. I havent personally used but I am sure some here have and they can tell you more.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    I've always used arimidex but have to use so much (last cycle I was only running 300mg test and had to use .50 arimidex to combat gyno and still had a slight issue). My friend tells me Letrozole works much better for him. What are some thoughts on Letrozole and proper dosage?

Also.. If I do develop gyno on cycle should I use nolva or should I just increase my arimidex/ Letrozole.
    Letro I love myself. 0.25-0.6,g eod is good or 0.6-1.2mg e3d. ( I highly rec ar-r 's letro for research because in liquid its easy to dose vs. tabs, in research) start on lower nd and give each increase with letro dose a couple weeks before upping again, letro takes a lil bit iv noticed.

if gyno pops up you can run low dose tamox or clomi for a couple weeks while you wait for your upped AI dose to take effect. but focus on estrogen control, not serm
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 06-18-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    babydoll7 likes this.

Awesome! Thank you for your help. I'll try the letro and keep Tamox on hand just incase.

When should I stop and start the letro? My next cycle will be tren -a 150eod & test-p 150eod.
    I'm guessing I start the same day I start my gear but when should I end? The day I stop the test or a few days after?
    Last edited by 1wheelr1; 06-20-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Also can anyone help with the blood work issue?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've an unopened bottle in the cabinet I purchased from the sponsor a few years back "just in case"

....knock on wood, I am not gyno prone....!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I've an unopened bottle in the cabinet I purchased from the sponsor a few years back "just in case" ....knock on wood, I am not gyno prone....!
    God I wish I wasn't so gyno prone!

Thread Information