Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: Peptides instead of AAS?

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member

Peptides instead of AAS?

So how do peptide results stand up against AAS?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    apples and oranges mate.

AAS = short term benefits. results begin to show in weeks, begin to disappear to a certain degree post cycle. Noticeable gains in strength too.
    HGH = long term benefits. results (growth of new muscle tissue cells, and noticeable gains in size) begin to show after several months. Because new cells, instead of just bigger cells, the results are, more or less, permanent. Strength gains not so much as AAS. Very slow process. Many (like Stallone) will continue to take for years.

Peptides = Watered down results compared to HGH, although works along the same pathway. Upward limit how effective peptides are relative to GH. Since Peptides do not directly release GH, but tease the Pituatary into doing so, other variables come into play as well, such as age.

Due to the lack of availability of GH, and the meager results many experience from Peptides (meager in the sense that the cost/benefit ratio is skewed more to the cost side compared to AAS, and an apparent ceiling on how effective peptides can be), most at this point are just sticking to AAS.

Make sense?

and there are significant differences in side effects too. But you asked about the differences in results.

Very cool yea it all makes sense. So thoughts in TB-500, TR? I have a old shoulder injury that is pissing me off it's healed but still gives me trouble when working shoulders will it help at 5mg a day for 6 weeks?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This should answer your question. PistolPete has a similar log. Ive used it also and I need to again. Yes it works. One of the few peptides that seems to do what it's really meant to.

Roman's TB-500 log...........

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Very cool yea it all makes sense. So thoughts in TB-500, TR? I have a old shoulder injury that is pissing me off it's healed but still gives me trouble when working shoulders will it help at 5mg a day for 6 weeks?
    well, this is a different question, is it not?

TB is not for promoting gains size or gym wise. It's for healing.

I'd suggest the TB. It's relatively inexpensive, known risk of sides are low, relatively fast, and has been on the market for decades, although relatively new in our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    well, this is a different question, is it not? TB is not for promoting gains size or gym wise. It's for healing. I'd suggest the TB. It's relatively inexpensive, known risk of sides are low, relatively fast, and has been on the market for decades, although relatively new in our community.
    Yea different question now can I do 5mg a week for 6 weeks? Will this heal my shoulder completely or just help it out? Do I inject it right into my shoulder?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    There are many types of peptides.

If you are asking about the usual GHRP+GHRH protocol, in my opinion is only worth it after 35, as our natural GH pulses get faded. But the effect is something like taking 1 or 2ui of GH. If you are bulking there is another benefit that is the increase in appetite after the shots.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    There are many types of peptides.

If you are asking about the usual GHRP+GHRH protocol, in my opinion is only worth it after 35, as our natural GH pulses get faded. But the effect is something like taking 1 or 2ui of GH. If you are bulking there is another benefit that is the increase in appetite after the shots.
    I have been running both cjc-1295 no dac with ghrp-2 for about 2 months now and im seeing some good gains and weight loss like crazy.. Im 27..i pin morning, post, bed.. A little pain in the ass pinning so much but worth it to me.
    But aas results are much more dramatic in a shorter period of time..

TR nailed it with the "apples and oranges" theory
    Last edited by tice1212; 09-30-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Yea different question now can I do 5mg a week for 6 weeks? Will this heal my shoulder completely or just help it out? Do I inject it right into my shoulder?
    you will need a 3" 16ga needle and inject it right into the bursa deep in the socket.........

........ok, that's horseshit.

can you travel to this link?
    Roman's TB-500 log...........

within the first few posts, all these questions are answered.

or we can reinvent the wheel and answer all the questions here too.........?

Thread Information