Orsan is offline New Member

SARM S4 questionnaire/log

Hey guys, been a while since I've been active but I've recently received a package too delicious to give up on.
    The folks over at rui haven't failed me and I've managed to get my hands on some S4 (50mg/ml - 30ml) into good Ol' Aus.

I've researched a tad and my cycle looks at follows:
    Week 1 and half week 2, going to use 25mg in the am and 25mg in the pm 2 hours before training. The other half I'm going to be using 30 am and 30 pm and adjusting depending on if I can cope with the sides. So n this cycle it should last me around 4-5 weeks th 5 on and 2 off just like my weight lifting and I also do HIIT on my rest days. I'm

I have a couple questions though;
    1. I also have clomid. Should I or should I not use? If so, how?
    2. Is it enough?

On with the logs.
    Last night I've weighed myself to be 119kg on the dot, after training and drinking 900ml of intra and 200ml pre workout. These will be the conditions that I'll be weighing myself to try and put some control.
    I'll try to get some measuring tape out of mums sewing supplies and measure biceps, stomach, waist, and penis, hopefully seeing a substantial growth.

I'll be starting tomorrow just as I can get to the dispensary to get me some syringes to measure. Let me know what you might want to see me update and as always, op will deliver.

Decided to start it tonight, got me a .5 cc syringe filled it twice with s4 50mg) and swished it down. It was the weirdest most annoying feeling ever.
    It's warm when it goes down and leaves a lingering bitter taste. Took over 300 mL of XTend watermelon to get rid of it. Definitely felt a difference at the gym. I couldn't do the weight I did yesterday (decided to re do the workouts as a control). But it could also be placebo.
    No side effects but it's only been around 5 hours since ive used. No problems going to bed, pretty tired though.
    Weighed in at 117.5 kg

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What are your full stats?

Any cycles done?

Had never done any cycle. Only thing was clen but turned out to be dodgy.
    I'm 20 (I know everyone will go nuts because I'm young and can do this naturally but it's not an AAS!) not sure about bf percentage but refer to Picture below. 117.5kg around 160-170cm tall all this will be updated once I find this stupid tape measure.
    Last edited by Orsan; 12-20-2014 at 10:03 PM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    You should not be on any SARMS looking like that. You clearly do not have training as diet under control, and to jump to SARMS is going to be a big mistake for you. S4 is suppressive and if you don't know what you're doing, you can badly damage yourself long term. Don't try to take a shortcut, that's what lazy and weak people do. Stop your cycle now, learn how to train and diet properly, and then you can come back to SARMS down the road when you are ready.

Been training for over 3 years with proper dieting and proper training plans. Ive lost over 30kg of fat and have packed on muscle like no tomorrow. after a year and a half break, all hell broke loose and really needed to get back into shape. I've been training for just under a month now with proper dieting for fat loss and have researched alot into S4 ultimately, i dont know everything to know about it but i'd like to know your input hence this post.

Day5, definitely feeling a difference with performance. Doing weights I couldn't have ever done. Weighed in at 118.1kg seeing my legs and stomach tighten up. Taking 2 day break then bumping to 70mg next week.

workoutdude89 is offline New Member
    hey man quick question - just starting a SARM cycle- how do you know how much to measure? as in 50mg in a small bottle - does it have to be diluted or mixed with anything - if you could just walk me thru exactly how you take your S4 and where it is stored that would be great.

Thread Information