wannabebig2 is offline Junior Member

Starting my triple stack today

I got all my gear in now including pct stuff so I'm starting the stack today, from southern sarms I got Gw-50, Ostarine ans S-4. I'm hoping to gain a couple of pounds of lean mass while shedding 2-4% body fat. I'm going to be on a calorie deficient diet, keeping my macros in check. These are my starting doses:

Gw-50: 10mg daily split morning and night
    Ostarine: 25mg morning
    S-4: 25mg morning and night, keeping an eye on dosing on this one for potential vision side effects.

I'll try to keep posting updates on my progress with this stack.

5 days in

Well I am five days into my 8 week cycle and so far the sarms do seem to be working, according to my electronic body composition scale I have gained about a half pound of lean mass while losing about 1/2 a percent body fat. I am hoping that this is the trend for the rest of the cycle. So far no serious side effects, a couple of very minor headaches but that's all no vision issues yet. One thing about these liquids, they taste pretty bad. I have to chase them down with some water. I'll update again in a few more days.

Well I am 1 week into my 8 week cycle and so far so good. No unusual side effects, no vision issues, just some positive benefits. So far I am down about 1% in body fat and up about 1.5 lbs of lean mass. I wonder if sarms are going to be the next big thing that will become a mainstream supplement. Kind of doubting that because of the need for pct. But they might become the next big thing for newbies, like me.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig2 View Post
    Well I am 1 week into my 8 week cycle and so far so good. No unusual side effects, no vision issues, just some positive benefits. So far I am down about 1% in body fat and up about 1.5 lbs of lean mass. I wonder if sarms are going to be the next big thing that will become a mainstream supplement. Kind of doubting that because of the need for pct. But they might become the next big thing for newbies, like me.
    Following this. I am 10 days into my 5 week Ostarine cycle. I'm up about 3 pounds so far. Very slight increase in strength, but not much, which is to be expected since it is anabolic and not androgenic . What does your PCT look like? I'm going to run one week of Nolva at 20mg/day. If my blood work turns out fine, this may become my bridge cycle between AAS runs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Following this. I am 10 days into my 5 week Ostarine cycle. I'm up about 3 pounds so far. Very slight increase in strength, but not much, which is to be expected since it is anabolic and not androgenic. What does your PCT look like? I'm going to run one week of Nolva at 20mg/day. If my blood work turns out fine, this may become my bridge cycle between AAS runs.
    Hey, my pct is going to look like this:

Week 1 : clomid 75mg nolvadex 40mg
    Week 2 : clomid 50mg nolvadex 20mg
    Week 3 : clomid 50mg nolvadex 20mg

I could probably do without one or the other, but I figure it's better do both.

Two weeks into my 8 week cycle and the results are looking ok so far. As of today I am down about 2% body fat with a lean mass gain of about 2.5 lbs. No unusual side effects. Not huge gains like I would expect with AAS but it's not AAS, so I'm ok with it. From the results so far, I would say that a triple stack of SARMS might be good for a body recomp cycle, for a newbie like me.If the trends continue I would expect to me total Body fat loss in the 8% range and lean mass gains in the 10 lb range. I'll update in another week.

Two weeks into my 8 week cycle and the results are looking ok so far. As of today I am down about 2% body fat with a lean mass gain of about 2.5 lbs. No unusual side effects. Not huge gains like I would expect with AAS but it's not AAS, so I'm ok with it. From the results so far, I would say that a triple stack of SARMS might be good for a body recomp cycle, for a newbie like me.If the trends continue I would expect to me total Body fat loss in the 8% range and lean mass gains in the 10 lb range. I'll update in another week.
    I wouldn't expect your progress to carry on in the manner it is now. Most reviews I've read on SARMS state that most of the LBM gains come in the first 2-3 weeks. You can still slowly recomp after this, but it won't be anything as significant as the first few weeks. If you're running all of those SARMS at the same time (and honestly, even if you were running just one), you should get bloodwork done. Check liver values and check to see if you're shut down so you can decide what kind of PCT you need to run.

I just finished my 3rd week of Ostarine. I'm up about 4-5 pounds and slightly lower body fat but nothing major. Slight increase in strength as well...again, nothing major, which is what I expected. I'll continue for another 2 weeks.

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    I ran 8 weeks of ostapure by blackstone labs stacked with a myostatin inhibitor by myokem. Saw great results with this combo, I didn't run as heavy a dose as You are so I didn't use prescription strength pct. I used Core Alpha and hard Hard for a test boost and to balance estro levels and never had any issues.
    I don't see how this would make sense as a bridge between AAS if its suppressive though.
    Hope it's going well though!

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post

I wouldn't expect your progress to carry on in the manner it is now. Most reviews I've read on SARMS state that most of the LBM gains come in the first 2-3 weeks. You can still slowly recomp after this, but it won't be anything as significant as the first few weeks. If you're running all of those SARMS at the same time (and honestly, even if you were running just one), you should get bloodwork done. Check liver values and check to see if you're shut down so you can decide what kind of PCT you need to run.

I just finished my 3rd week of Ostarine. I'm up about 4-5 pounds and slightly lower body fat but nothing major. Slight increase in strength as well...again, nothing major, which is what I expected. I'll continue for another 2 weeks.
    Well if the gains do flatten out a bit I am still OK with it. I'm a hard gainer so any gains are good gains. The point of this cycle was to cut fat down to a more suitable level so that my next cycle could be an AAS cycle.

Three weeks in and seems like this past week has been kind of flat, at least according to my body composition scale, still telling me I am at 2% fat loss with about 2.5 lbs of lean mass gain. However I'm noticing more muscular definition and hardness, particularly in my arms chest and shoulders. I'm really wondering how accurate my scale really is. I am calculating my lean based on my % of body fat, so I guess if that number is wrong lean mass amount would be wrong as well. Based on three weeks in I'd say that sarms maybe worth the money sometimes, depending on the goals of the individual.
    I'll update again in a week.
    Last edited by wannabebig2; 05-06-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blakegains View Post
    I ran 8 weeks of ostapure by blackstone labs stacked with a myostatin inhibitor by myokem. Saw great results with this combo, I didn't run as heavy a dose as You are so I didn't use prescription strength pct. I used Core Alpha and hard Hard for a test boost and to balance estro levels and never had any issues.
    I don't see how this would make sense as a bridge between AAS if its suppressive though.
    Hope it's going well though!
    SARMs can be mildly suppressive in some, moderately in others, and some people get shut down harder. I have not noticed any classic signs of suppression, but I will know for sure when I pull bloods next week. Either way, I'll be running Nolva for one week afterwards. Although, I've read a couple anecdotal studies that show suppression from using as little as 12 mg/day, generally it is not suppressive in doses lower than 25mg/day and for durations less than 4 weeks. Again, I won't know how I personally will react until I pull bloods. I'll keep you posted.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Three weeks in and seems like this past week has been kind of flat, at least according to my body composition scale, still telling me I am at 2% fat loss with about 2.5 lbs of lean mass gain. However I'm noticing more muscular definition and hardness, particularly in my arms chest and shoulders. I'm really wondering how accurate my scale really is. I am calculating my lean based on my % of body fat, so I guess if that number is wrong lean mass amount would be wrong as well. Based on three weeks in I'd say that sarms maybe worth the money sometimes, depending on the goals of the individual.
    I'll update again in a week.
    2.5lb in 3 weeks is incredible gains, If it's not physically noticeable then it's probably not actual muscle gains.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabebig2
    SARMs and SERMs already are becoming the mainstream thing due to the prohormone ban.

I'm just under 6 weeks into my 8 week cycle, and I'm up about 3.5 lbs of lean mass and down about 2% body fat. Body fat seems to be holding steady with no real loss in the last couple of weeks, but lean mass continues to increase. Not exactly the results I was hoping for but positive results are positive results. I've also been a hard gainer so I am happy with the lean mass gain. It's definitely more than I would have gained without the sarms . Two more weeks to go. I'll post again when the cycle is done.

Well I'm ending my cycle early, I think I am feeling a bit suppressed. I really haven't felt good in a few days now, constant headaches, not much energy, no erections is probably a week now, strange sleep amounts of sleep for several days now. Just generally feeling like garbage. I'm starting my pct today. So now for the results of the 7 week cycle, I've lost about 2% body fat, while gaining 6 lbs of lean mass, my bmi went from 25.1 to 25.7. Maybe I could have lost more body fat if I had more of a calorie deficit. Are sarms worth it? I say yes, but only for certain goals. I would recommend sarms for a beginner like myself. And maybe keep the cycles shorter, maybe 4-6 weeks, I saw my best gains in the first few weeks. Perhaps my next cycle will be a true AAS cycle.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Not great Readings. Tripple stack also. Feeling like shit and headaches, low on energy. More sides than a 250 test cycle. And stil need for pct. Wonder if this stack really is more healthy than a 6 week test e cycle.
    I Guess the gains disappear just as fast as the aasgains when you stop also.

enystrom is offline Junior Member
    I really like this stack, can't wait to see your end results.

bump

SARMS is only good if your in the lean fat stages, at least what I have read says, its better in the lower fat range. 2 or 3 lbs of lean gains in 7 weeks, with a good pct is better than with nothing at all. I guess you got to ask yourself, can you get the same gains without SARMS. Interesting.

workoutdude89 is offline New Member

S4 directions for administering and storing

hey man some quick questions - just starting a SARM S4 cycle- how do you know how much to measure? as in 50mg in a small bottle - does it have to be diluted or mixed with anything - if you could just walk me thru exactly how you take your S4 and where it is stored that would be great.

Thread Information