Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: SERM/SARM shutdown

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

SERM/SARM shutdown

So with prohormones mostly banned a lot of soldiers have switched to using SERMs and SARMs . Do I need to be warning people that these cause shutdown?

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93
    So with prohormones mostly banned a lot of soldiers have switched to using SERMs and SARMs. Do I need to be warning people that these cause shutdown?
    I believe they dont cause shutdown and are actually safe and affective for what i know, whit proper diet and training that is.

Thanks. Not gonna lie I've been here a long time and never seen this discussed to my knowledge. Couldn't find anything with the search function either.

Machiavelli66 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    So with prohormones mostly banned a lot of soldiers have switched to using SERMs and SARMs. Do I need to be warning people that these cause shutdown?
    Do some more research. I just finished a 60 day run on Ostarine and my bloods were crap. Total T dropped from 546 to 310 and my free went from 80 to 10.2

Gains were nominal, but am now looking to start my first legit cycle.

Imo, quite suppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli66
    Do some more research. I just finished a 60 day run on Ostarine and my bloods were crap. Total T dropped from 546 to 310 and my free went from 80 to 10.2 Gains were nominal, but am now looking to start my first legit cycle. Imo, quite suppressive.
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Almost every SARM with the exception of S4 is suppressive in a dose dependent manner (and s4 has vision sides for almost evry user). Some are extremely suppressive, like LGD4033.
    They should definitely be made aware that you should have some form of test base and some form of pct if they are going to use them.

Machiavelli66 is offline New Member
    Couldn't agree more Jimmy- I got caught in some of the hype and bought into the Ostarine without doing enough research. Can't believe everything you read right? Had I known my T levels would tank as dramatically as they did, I certainly would have been more proactive about TRT.

That having been said, and every case is different, I am simply stating my experience and BW was enough proof for me.

enigma10 is offline Member
    from what i am reading SARMs you take orally, if i need to run Test then i would have to poke myself which is fine but at that rate i should just do the old school way and take test or tren ...etc

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli66 View Post
    Imo, quite suppressive.
    Seems a little hit and miss, some people have no problems others have real suppression. Personally i was suppressed myself, i wont be doing a SARM again, for that much suppression may as well take the real shit.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    Seems a little hit and miss, some people have no problems others have real suppression. Personally i was suppressed myself, i wont be doing a SARM again, for that much suppression may as well take the real shit.
    after having my eyes on this SARM trend for over a year, I can tell you this, people who say that it is not suppressive are either:

* ignorant
    * dumb / uneducated towards the means of suppression
    * have connections with SARM's distributors
    * sell SARM's themselves but dont use them just secretly pin themselves and give credit to what they sell
    * had previously high natural test levels and after SARM cycle drop to mediocre but still not low TEST levels and dont notice much if any difference at all until next time they recover
    * ^ above + never had bloods done before during and after to say the least, so just talking from there a$$'es

Folks, if youve half functioning brain, you can easily connect the dots, its not rocket science, people are so naive and ignorant... they gotta try it for themselves, like "what if the guy is right..he seems so sincere" ... every time everyone for one self I guess

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    after having my eyes on this SARM trend for over a year, I can tell you this, people who say that it is not suppressive are either:

* ignorant
    * dumb / uneducated towards the means of suppression
    * have connections with SARM's distributors
    * sell SARM's themselves but dont use them just secretly pin themselves and give credit to what they sell
    * had previously high natural test levels and after SARM cycle drop to mediocre but still not low TEST levels and dont notice much if any difference at all until next time they recover
    * ^ above + never had bloods done before during and after to say the least, so just talking from there a$$'es

Folks, if youve half functioning brain, you can easily connect the dots, its not rocket science, people are so naive and ignorant... they gotta try it for themselves, like "what if the guy is right..he seems so sincere" ... every time everyone for one self I guess
    I probably would say the same, a lot of people don't release the effects of shutdown to them its a mood change etc. I personally was expecting shutdown, but not as harsh. I had a full nolva pct ready anyway.

I would definitely point your boys in the direction of s4, you can check out my log on it. Definitely had strength increase, which stuck, and has remained almost fully intact half a year later. I ran a full pct after, had no problems whatsoever, and I actually think my test went up during pct due to the clomid, s4 is very mildly suppressive if at all when ran responsibly. HOWEVER: night vision WILL be impaired. Don't recommend s4 to any infantry if they have any potential for night skirmishes. They will literally not be able to see, which could cost them their life. Do research before you give out any advice, and good luck.
    Also, I recommend that you look into peptides, i achieved the physique you can see in my avatar running s4, ipamorelin, and igf. That's your safest option

Thread Information