brn2domin8 is offline New Member

LGD-4033- Huge difference between two suppliers, what is what?

Stats:
    Age 44
    6'4 260
    14% body fat
    Been lifting for years and never taken anything but standard over the counter supplements.

Stacking LGD 4033 and GW (both liquid) for about 2 weeks. 10 mg of LGD. I bought from a couple different labs to try different ones since everybody seems to bash everybody as fake,etc.
    First two weeks using S*****, no real side effects. Felt a little more energy and seem to get larger pumps and minor strength gains.

However today, I took the same dose from g**** and wow, what a difference. Hot flashes, joint aches and dry mouth on the negative side. But an explosion of energy at the gym. Major pumps to the point of cramps with increased strength.

So what gives, is the s***** under dosed, crap or is the other just legit or spiked with something else? The one day difference is crazy. Being new to this, I'm just trying to figure out how this should be going.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by brn2domin8; 01-27-2016 at 05:08 PM. Reason: spelling

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    They said its a huge difference and there are lots of underdosed even dangerous craps out there. So i guess reserach is VERY important when ordering sarms . I use an UK one, looks serious and it works well. If youre american, why dont you go with the brand Dylan Gemelli preaches. Look up his youtube channel. From what i think, his brands are the best. But i stay with my uk-source cause i guess scandinavia shipping is easier from UK.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    They said its a huge difference and there are lots of underdosed even dangerous craps out there. So i guess reserach is VERY important when ordering sarms. I use an UK one, looks serious and it works well. If youre american, why dont you go with the brand Dylan Gemelli preaches. Look up his youtube channel. From what i think, his brands are the best. But i stay with my uk-source cause i guess scandinavia shipping is easier from UK.
    Dylan is not to be trusted. I wouldn't buy anything from him or anyone he associates with. He has been run off of so many forums he pretty much had to resort to starting his own as a platform to shill his products. Id be very wary. I have found our former sponsor to be gtg in this area. I am using theor cjc w/dac and mk677 and i posted my blood work. I got some impressive results.

Thread Information