boisebeast is offline Member

Your opinion on this Ostarine Cycle? (Please critique)

Hey everyone. Planning an ostarine cycle starting next month, I was hoping I could get some feedback on it. First my stats:

Training time: 4.5 years
    Age: 23 (I'll just be turning 23 when I start the cycle)
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight 170
    Bf %: 6% currently (will be 5% before starting cycle though)
    AAS/SARM/Peptide experience: None (natty)

Proposed Dosage: Ostarine 15mg/day for 6 weeks
    (Should I up the dose to 20mg/day? This is my first experience with anything of the sort so my thought was to start at a lower dose. I'm also a little bit on the younger side so the less the suppressed I am at the end of my cycle the better, but I also want to make this cycle worth my time and money so I will up the dose if people think that I should).

On cycle support:
    -D-Aspartic Acid ED for weeks 2/3 and 5/6
    -Milk thistle (I take this everyday anyway so I plan on just continuing)
    -I have Arimidex on hand if needed

Planned PCT: (Some will say this is overkill but I say better safe than sorry)
    -Nolva 40/20/20/20
    -I also have clomid on hand if I feel it's needed

You may say train longer naturally but, I've posted pictures of my physique here last year and people were in the consensus that I was ~5 pounds within my natural potential. Since then I've gained ~3-4 pounds. 170 may seem light, but keep in mind I'm right around contest condition. Like I said though, I'd be happy to post current pics if people really want to see. Thanks in advance for anyone who gives their opinion on my cycle!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I just started a similar cycle yesterday. My life long friend is a competitive body builder and he has me starting at 20mg.. i'm 239lbs and have AAS experience though. I would say you are ready if what you stated is accurate. I'm curious as to the brand you are using nd what you paid for it. PM me to discuss further.

Thanks for your input. I'm using the site sponsor brand.

Bump for more opinions

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    15 mg is good. But you can run it for 10 weeks. Agree on the pctoverkill. You dont need Nolva. Couple of weeks with 50 mg clomid is what i would do.
    Best is if you bother to take a blood before and rigth after your cycle. Then you can tell if you need a proper pct and if it is as safe as they say.

Thanks for the feedback. Would you care to share why you prefer clomid over nolva for PCT?

Thread Information