Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Sure your balls are 100%?. I def feel the shutdown from it, not a steroidlike shutdown, but significant. Theori says it should be like this too. Im using it because of its injury healing capabilities. Steroids make injuries better on cycle, but worse when you finisd. Ostarine may fix it for good. Optimally i think ost should be run with Rad or a trtdose, then 4 weeks clomid. Whats your plan after ost?. Your jumping on gear or some weeks break before another sarmscycle?
    I haven't noticed any signs of suppression yet. No testicular atrophy, libido decrease, or sexual issues. I expect to feel some of these side effects to at least some degree at a later point in my cycle. I think running anything is better with a test base, but for someone on the younger side like myself, it's better to go for a cycle that won't shut me down. After this cycle I'm going to run a four week nolva and clomid PCT then take off 10-12 weeks before running another SARM cycle.

Day 17:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine and DAA

Almost forgot to update today but I made it! Only got 4 hours of sleep last night and I've been extremely stressed because of some personal issues so my workout tonight wasn't as great as it could have been. With that said, it was still pretty good. I did back and biceps today, excellent bicep pump. Some guy came up to me and told me that my vascularity was frightening and that I looked like an albino hulk lmao. Could have done without the albino part but I'll take the compliment I guess. Feeling full and side effect free. Weight in is coming up soon, I can't wait to see what the scale says. I feel like I've put on weight since last week so that's good. I hope everyone is finding themselves in a better state of mind than myself tonight, life can throw some shit at you. I'll update you all tomorrow

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    I haven't noticed any signs of suppression yet. No testicular atrophy, libido decrease, or sexual issues. I expect to feel some of these side effects to at least some degree at a later point in my cycle. I think running anything is better with a test base, but for someone on the younger side like myself, it's better to go for a cycle that won't shut me down. After this cycle I'm going to run a four week nolva and clomid PCT then take off 10-12 weeks before running another SARM cycle.
    Cool man...but sure you need the nolva?

Cool man...but sure you need the nolva?
    Perhaps not, but better safe than sorry is my approach

Day 18:

Had a good shoulders and legs workout tonight. I have to make a complaint about my cycle so far though... I'm almost 3 weeks in and I really haven't noticed any increases in strength at all. While I'm very pleased with the mass gains so far, the strength aspect of this drug is incredibly disappointing. It's possible that it will just take more time to kick in, in that regard... we will see. I weight in tomorrow; I feel like I've gained size this week. This is easily the best I've looked so far, which is pretty incredible since I gained 3 pounds last week and my carbs intake is up. Tomorrow will be a very telling weigh in since it would be a fundamental step in showing linear growth. My diet has been on point 100% this whole cycle so I'm hoping that as long as I do my part, the ostarine will do its. I'll let you all know what the scale says tomorrow, I'm really crossing my fingers that I won't be disappointed!

Day 19:

Another big update for you all. I weighed in this morning and......... I gained another 2.2 pounds this week! I am absolutely astounded at my progress so far. I would venture to guess that of the 5.5 pounds I've gained so far, 1.5 of those pounds is probably a combination of water and fat. Even with that taken into consideration, I'm looking bigger and leaner than when I started. Keep in mind that my first week on ostarine I was eating below maintenance, so in just two weeks I've put on as much (if not more) muscle than I gained all of last year! This leads me to my goal for the cycle... I would like to aim for a gain of 10 pounds of LEAN MASS. As ambitious as this is, I think that with a completely dialed in diet and training regimen, as I usually have, I could accomplish this based on the effects of the ostarine so far. I still don't have any side effects occurring. My sex drive remains incredibly high and my balls haven't shrunken in size from what I can tell. Although I began massively skeptical, I am blown away with this drug so far. I'm sort of still having a hard time believing that I'm actually achieving these gains. I think that staying natural for about 5 years was the right move as it has allowed my to slingshot passed the wall that I was hitting when I added in ostarine. I'm excited to see how I look by the end of week 8-- rest assured, I will do everything I can to hit that 10 pounds of muscle goal. I'll hit that in depth side effect checklist for you all on day 21, but I'm not experiencing any issues at all. Pretty damn impressed with these results so far...
    Last edited by boisebeast; 04-17-2016 at 12:18 AM.

Day 20:

Today was refeed day and boy did I get a good pump at the gym from all of the carbs. My muscle bellies are looking round, hard, and full. Still no strength increases, but I'd rather have mass gains anyway so it's not that big of a deal. I'll go over the big checklist of things to update tomorrow since it will mark week on this cycle. Hope you all have a good night

Day 21:

Three weeks in guys, feeling good and looking good. Everything is going even better than expected, no side effects or unexpected things have come up. Take a look at the checklist for details! Let me know if there are any questions you have

Joint condition: Possible improvements
    Skin/Acne condition: No changes
    Hairline: No change
    Sex Drive: No change in libido or sex life. No testicular atrophy noted either
    Depression/Moodiness: None
    Gyno/high estrogenic sides: None
    General health and feeling: Good

Day 22:

Today was rest day so not too much to update for today. No side effects noted, sorry that I don't have much more to add.

Day 21:

Three weeks in guys, feeling good and looking good. Everything is going even better than expected, no side effects or unexpected things have come up. Take a look at the checklist for details! Let me know if there are any questions you have

Joint condition: Possible improvements
    Sex Drive: No change in libido or sex life. No testicular atrophy noted either
    Well, as i said earlier. The only thing i fear with ostarine is the hdl and total test lowering. Ive red alot and that two pointers are the one guys on the boards complain about. I guess a youngster like you are so high in test that 200-300 lowering will not be felt:-)
    But who am i to ask for bloods. Im sick of sitting on my docs back all the time myself, begging for bloods. Im not sure if i bother to do a precycle check this time, so.

Well, as i said earlier. The only thing i fear with ostarine is the hdl and total test lowering. Ive red alot and that two pointers are the one guys on the boards complain about. I guess a youngster like you are so high in test that 200-300 lowering will not be felt:-) But who am i to ask for bloods. Im sick of sitting on my docs back all the time myself, begging for bloods. Im not sure if i bother to do a precycle check this time, so.
    That's actually a good point. I guess the extent to which you would feel suppressed has a lot to do with where you're starting on the natural T continuum; although, your dosage is twice that of mine so that probably makes a difference as well. Maybe you should look into using a private lab for bloods instead of your doc if he doesn't want to keep letting you do bloods, I know it can be a hassle to deal with the doctors sometimes.

Day 23:

Had an absolutely insane chest and triceps today. I felt so full of energy and the pump was incredible. My elbows were feeling much better today. I'm thinking that it's a combination of changing up my routine and the ostarine. I also feel that my post-cut rebound is wearing off and that I'm looking ever so slightly softer. It's kind of a bummer to think that I passed my peak for the year but I'm super excited about the prospect of adding some good mass.

Day 24:

Finished up an excellent back and biceps workout tonight. No new side effects have occurred. Sorry my posts have been shorter lately but I haven't had much to add and don't want to be too repetitive.

Day 25:

Alright, I actually have something worth mentioning today. I'm not sure if it has to do with the ostarine or if it's just a result of gaining some weight, but my cardio endurance has gone downhill pretty significantly. Cardio (on my bike) that used to take me about 12-14 minutes is now taking me 16-18 minutes (with the same exact settings). I would be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced this; please let me know! Tomorrow I will weigh in, I feel that I have gained more weight this week. Even though my midsection is looking less diced, I'm seeing lots of veins-- some of which are new, running through my abs. I've also noticed new veins appearing in my biceps, triceps, quads, and calves. I find it a bit odd that these new veins are continuing to show up despite gaining weight and probably adding about 1%-1.5% body fat to my frame so far. I'm still not feeling any signs of suppression which is great. My balls haven't shrunken at all, my sex drive is still absurdly high, and no issues in the bedroom. Changing topics, tonight I did legs and shoulders, but I was feeling pretty tired the whole workout. I haven't gotten as much sleep as I usually do the last two days, so it may have just been because of that. I also felt pretty flat and had a hard time getting a good pump. Nonetheless, I pushed through the workout and it ended up being pretty solid despite not feeling my best. I'll let you know how the weigh in goes tomorrow, I'm excited as always to see the results from the last week. After day 28 I will be cutting out the DAA for 2 weeks (although I may cut that back to one week), so it will be really interesting to see if I start feeling suppression side effects at that point. I apologize for jumping around a lot in this post, but it's 2am and I'm pretty tired so I'm kind of just writing whatever pops into my head. Anyway, hope everyone has a good Friday, I'll check in with you all tomorrow. Thanks for all the views and support for this log so far, I appreciate it!

Day 26:

Well I have some bad news guys. I weighed in today at 165.3. This is more than 3 pounds down from last week. Now, my diet has been on point so clearly some water retention has been taking place. I was extremely dry for my weigh in today, so I would guess that I've gained between 2 and 3 pounds since starting the ostarine cycle. While this is good, it's certainly disappointing. I think this leaves me with 3 options: I could just increase my caloric intake, just increase my ostarine dose, or do both. Since I haven't really experienced any signs of suppression, I feel okay with upping the dose to 20 mgs per day. I would love some feedback from anyone reading this as to what they think I should do. I took some pictures post workout today. It doesn't look like I've actually put on much fat at all now that I'm not retaining water. I'm currently doing cardio as I write this, but I'll edit this post to add pictures after I shower if I remember

EDIT: Here's the pic for you. I also decided to up my calories and am still contemplating whether or not to up my dose to 17.5 or 20mg
    Last edited by boisebeast; 02-19-2017 at 01:02 AM.

well. Only reason i do ostarine is for injuryhealing and to reverse catabolic effect, meaning, to help in not loosing muscles and perhaps catalyze strentgh increase while losing fat. My take is that you wont be able to gain muscles on 10 mg ost. Upping to 20 ofcourse will be better, but then you more likely will fall inn total test and further muscle gaining will be more difficult again. SARMS are pretty weak and ostarine is the weakest massbuilder of them. I ran LGD before christmas and together with a trtr-dose ive gained 8 punds. I guess LGD and RAD140 could do the same.

Big question is for you, is it worth it, is more ost worth a drop in total test?
    I say go for it. Go for 20. Learning by doing. A possible ost shutdown will be real easy to recover from. But maybe you need a little clomid if you jump up to 20 mg.

btw...you look real real good and in my eyes you look a bit fuller now:-)
    And whats you bodyfatlevel....10%?
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-23-2016 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    well. Only reason i do ostarine is for injuryhealing and to reverse catabolic effect, meaning, to help in not loosing muscles and perhaps catalyze strentgh increase while losing fat. My take is that you wont be able to gain muscles on 10 mg ost. Upping to 20 ofcourse will be better, but then you more likely will fall inn total test and further muscle gaining will be more difficult again. SARMS are pretty weak and ostarine is the weakest massbuilder of them. I ran LGD before christmas and together with a trtr-dose ive gained 8 punds. I guess LGD and RAD140 could do the same.

Big question is for you, is it worth it, is more ost worth a drop in total test?
    I say go for it. Go for 20. Learning by doing. A possible ost shutdown will be real easy to recover from. But maybe you need a little clomid if you jump up to 20 mg.

btw...you look real real good and in my eyes you look a bit fuller now:-)
    And whats you bodyfatlevel....10%?
    Thanks for the advice and nice comment man. I took your advice and upped the dose from 15mg ED to 17.5 mg EG, hopefully it will make a slight difference. I'll still be paying close attention to signs of suppression. The bathroom I took that picture in doesn't have any downlighting so it makes me look a bit less lean, not to mention that I took that after eating all my carbs + drinking multiple bottles of water, so I'd probably put myself closer to the 8% mark. I'll try to get a picture in better lighting this week (same as the earlier pictures) so that it's easier to make a comparison. I'm glad to see that your cycle has been going well judging by your log! I hope it continues too!

Day 26:
    Dose - 17.5 mg ostarine and DAA

Today I increased my dosage to 17.5 mg. I would like to try to keep the cycle on target for 8 weeks, which is why I didn't bump the dose to 20 mg (as I fear I might be feeling big signs of suppression by week 8 if I do that). It will be interesting to see if the dosage increase makes a difference or not. Fullness and hardness are still increased, water retention has dropped the last couple of days (although today was refeed day so I expect to be holding water tomorrow). Still no increases in strength! I'm really disappointed about that to be honest. Next cycle I am considering doing something like 12.5mg osta ED and 40mg s4 ED, although that will be months from now so I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. I suppose I could also do a short (like 6 week) ostarine only cycle, running it between 20mg and 25mg. Like I said though that's to be decided at a much later time. I will be taking time off equal to the time on + PCT from this cycle to ensure a full recovery. I'll continue to keep you all posted, hope you're having a good weekend

Day 27:

Well I'm nearly halfway through my cycle and I haven't experienced a single negative side effect. I would say that the muscle gaining benefits of the ostarine have been decent so far, not spectacular by any means. Strength gains on the other hand are nonexistent. The great thing about this drug is the fact that it doesn't alter your day-to-day life or your general feeling of wellbeing. I'm hoping to see some more progress on the scale later this week with the slightly higher dose (since my diet and training are well-dialed in). I'll give the full checklist run down tomorrow for the 4 week mark. See you all then!

Day 27:

Today was rest day and it marked the halfway point in my cycle. I feel great, no side effects. I don't feel supercharged like people say gear makes you feel, but I'm just happy that I still feel good in general.

Joint condition: Noticeable improvement and reduction in joint pain
    Sex Drive: Still no change in libido or sex life! No testicular atrophy noted either!

Day 28:

I hit chest and triceps today. It's a little ironic, but my right elbow was really bugging me after my workout today (right after I've been saying how much better they've been feeling lol). I'm pretty sure this is because I increased the weight on my barbell skull crushers (which is generally one of the hardest movements on my elbow joints), hopefully my joints will adjust to the increased stress so that I can continue to progressively overload on skull crushers. My chest pressing movements felt a bit easier today. I'm getting more reps out of the same weight, so you could say that I've observed a slight increase in strength, but nothing to write home about. Tomorrow is back and biceps (my favorite) so I'm really looking forward to crushing that workout tomorrow. I also finish my college semester very soon, so I'm looking forward to getting more sleep for increased recovery. Wishing everyone the best as summer creeps closer!

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    great log, will have to give it a re-read when get some time

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    great log, will have to give it a re-read when get some time
    Much appreciated my man!

Day 29:

Unfortunately I received some very sad news tonight, one of my friends passed away in an accident. I was quite upset about getting the news, but I managed to make it over to the gym and channel some of my frustration into a good workout. It made me work even harder; it's true that lifting is great stress relief. I'm still really saddened by the news though. Anyway... I had a great pump tonight, fullness was absolutely through the roof as was my vascularity. Two days until I weigh in, I'm hoping for a better result on the scale than last week. This last year I've been trying to bring up the long heads of my triceps as I feel they are a bit lagging, I'm pushing super hard for some growth in that department and am hoping the cycle will yield a little bit of increased arm size. Only time will tell though. I'm still feeling great physically. I can't tell of any testicular atrophy at all which I find a bit odd. I'm wondering if it's like silabolin said in this thread earlier: younger men tend to have higher natural T levels so I may not feel the suppression sides, or it's possible that my ostarine is under dosed I suppose (although I don't think that's really worth exploring until I can evaluate at the very end of the cycle). Have a good night everyone.
    InternalFire likes this.

bowly is offline Junior Member
    sorry to hear abt ur friend but its good you have channelized it thru your workouts

your log is impressive and detailed..lot of hardwork n effort..cheers to you man..

osta usually people recommend is 25mgs and you have started with 15mg..1 reason of not feeling the drop would be the dose..

older people have low test levels to begin with..and lot of factors to bring it low further..i guess your age is also a plus and the daa after 2 weeks may have helped a bit too

I am following ur log..let us know how the increased dose treats you..all the best

Day 29:

Unfortunately I received some very sad news tonight, one of my friends passed away in an accident. I was quite upset about getting the news, but I managed to make it over to the gym and channel some of my frustration into a good workout. It made me work even harder; it's true that lifting is great stress relief. I'm still really saddened by the news though. Anyway... I had a great pump tonight, fullness was absolutely through the roof as was my vascularity. Two days until I weigh in, I'm hoping for a better result on the scale than last week. This last year I've been trying to bring up the long heads of my triceps as I feel they are a bit lagging, I'm pushing super hard for some growth in that department and am hoping the cycle will yield a little bit of increased arm size. Only time will tell though. I'm still feeling great physically. I can't tell of any testicular atrophy at all which I find a bit odd. I'm wondering if it's like silabolin said in this thread earlier: younger men tend to have higher natural T levels so I may not feel the suppression sides, or it's possible that my ostarine is under dosed I suppose (although I don't think that's really worth exploring until I can evaluate at the very end of the cycle). Have a good night everyone.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    sorry to hear about your friend. I agree that it is good thatyou are able to hannel your energy towards something positive.

As for your cycle, when do you plan on doing your follow up bloodwork? just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by bowly View Post
    sorry to hear abt ur friend but its good you have channelized it thru your workouts

your log is impressive and detailed..lot of hardwork n effort..cheers to you man..

osta usually people recommend is 25mgs and you have started with 15mg..1 reason of not feeling the drop would be the dose..

older people have low test levels to begin with..and lot of factors to bring it low further..i guess your age is also a plus and the daa after 2 weeks may have helped a bit too

I am following ur log..let us know how the increased dose treats you..all the best
    Thanks a lot for the kind words and input. Depending on how I feel at the end of this cycle, I may try to start at a dose of 20mg ED, with the potential to up to 25mg ED, for my next cycle. I will be sure to keep you all posted on if I can tell a difference between 15mg and 17.5mg!

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    sorry to hear about your friend. I agree that it is good thatyou are able to hannel your energy towards something positive.

As for your cycle, when do you plan on doing your follow up bloodwork? just curious?
    Thank you for your condolences. For bloodwork, I was thinking I would get it done post PCT through a private lab. I could possibly do it before PCT if people were more interested in that time period, but if not, I think it would be more beneficial to me to see how my testosterone has recovered after PCT. I can definitely see how pre-PCT bloodwork would be more valuable to the log though. I'll look into it further... I've never used a private lab for bloodwork so I don't really know how the process works and exactly what the cost is.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and input. Depending on how I feel at the end of this cycle, I may try to start at a dose of 20mg ED, with the potential to up to 25mg ED, for my next cycle. I will be sure to keep you all posted on if I can tell a difference between 15mg and 17.5mg!

Thank .
    Slowrider. Next step should be lgd + clomid with rad140 on hand

Slowrider. Next step should be lgd + clomid with rad140 on hand
    I would love to do an LGD cycle but I'm afraid that it would shut me down. I've seen logs where people were nearly shut down after just two weeks on a moderate dose. Rad 140 is also very intriguing, but I can't find very many good logs on it and it's level of suppression seems to be closer to that of LGD than osta from what I can find. If you know of any good logs or info let me know

Day 30:

Hit legs and shoulders today. For some reason I didn't feel 100% on my game tonight physically, but I pushed super hard and ended up with a solid training session. I feel like the ability to persevere and push hard through a workout when you're not feeling your best is something that separates mediocre athletes from the most successful. Mental toughness and grit are such important aspects in life and I think bodybuilding especially requires these. While I'm on a bit of a philosophical tangent, I'm also fascinated by the endless lack of satisfaction with one's physique. I suspect that most people on this forum, myself included, look in the mirror and say "If I could just put on another 10 pounds of muscle" or "If I could just get these proportions a little bit better, I would be satisfied," but the satisfaction never comes. Throughout my five years of lifting, I have constantly set and reached physique goals but it's never quite enough. I'd be really interested to learn about the psychology behind this mentality.

Sorry for that little tangent, just something floating around in my head. My elbows have been feeling better the last couple of days, but tomorrow I hit triceps again so hopefully they'll be okay through the workout. I'm still side effect free from the ostarine and tomorrow I weigh in once again. I'm hoping for the numbers on the scale to be moving north. I'm a bit apprehensive since last week I had a bad weigh in, but my fingers are crossed. I'll update everyone tomorrow!

Day 31:

Good news, weighed in at 166.7 today (+1.5 lbs in the last week). This puts me 4.4 pounds up from when I started my cycle. I will say that the muscle I've gained so far has been mild, but I'm only 30 days into my cycle. I would say that nearly everything I've gained so far has been muscle. Not bad for a drug that hasn't given me any side effects at all. One thing I noted today was that my abs are looking a lot thicker. Genetically my abs are on the flatter side, but they seem to have become thicker (probably just due to osta fullness) in the last four weeks. If I can end up around the 170 mark with just a 1-2% increase in body fat, I will be very happy. Tomorrow is refeed day and also back and biceps. I really need to head to bed, I have to get up early to study for some finals next week. For all major factors in bodybuilding (training, diet, sleep), sleep is definitely the one that I slack on. I'd say on average I get between 5 and 8 hours per night. Hopefully after I graduate I'll be able to get on a better schedule... there is just something I love about being awake late at night when the rest of the world is asleep. Anyway enough rambling, time for sleeping. Catch you guys tomorrow.

Day 32:

Insane back and biceps workout today. Pump and fullness were on point and I left it all in gym. I have a picture update for you guys, feel free to share your feedback whether it be positive or negative! Current physique (no filters or edits other than drawing on the picture)
    Last edited by boisebeast; 03-11-2017 at 12:03 AM.

[QUOTE=boisebeast;7174978]Day 32:

Insane back and biceps workout today. Pump and fullness were on point and I left it all in gym. I have a picture update for you guys, feel free to share your feedback whether it be positive or negative! Current physique (no filters or edits other than drawing on the picture)

You are gifted son. You have the genes for doing well in bodybuilding competitions, maybe on a national level also, but how about some tanning there:-)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-10-2017 at 11:26 PM.

You are gifted son. You have the genes for doing well in bodybuilding competitions, maybe on a national level also, but how about some tanning there:-)
    Thanks man, that's a super nice and probably overly-generous compliment! And yes I desperately need a tan haha, I'm about as white as they come

Day 33:

Post shoulders and legs workout right now, I have to say, my strength has not budged one bit on most of my lifts. I was really expecting a noticeable increase in strength, but it just hasn't been there. I've been trying to focus on the squeezes and time under tension for a lot of my lifts lately and I have been enjoying that a lot. I was looking at the front double bicep shot that I posted yesterday and then the one I posted 4 weeks ago and I can definitely tell a difference in terms of fullness. I feel that the fullness is ostarine's best attribute, followed by moderate, lean gains. I would also say that I've been impressed with being able to put on a few pounds without adding much fat at all. I'm still feeling great, my sex drive hasn't changed one bit, and my general wellness hasn't changed at all. That's about all I have for you guys tonight, tomorrow is rest day so expect a short post next time!

Day 34:

Today was another rest day. Only thing I have to note is that instead of cycling off of DAA, I will instead be upping the dose to counter any sensitivity down-regulation that may have occurred. I'm worried that if I go off of it, I may begin to feel signs of suppression. At this point I still do not feel any though. I will be going over the 5 week checklist tomorrow! Goodnight everyone

Day 33:

Post shoulders and legs workout right now, I have to say, my strength has not budged one bit on most of my lifts. I was really expecting a noticeable increase in strength, but it just hasn't been there. I've been trying to focus on the squeezes and time under tension for a lot of my lifts lately and I have been enjoying that a lot. I was looking at the front double bicep shot that I posted yesterday and then the one I posted 4 weeks ago and I can definitely tell a difference in terms of fullness. I feel that the fullness is ostarine's best attribute, followed by moderate, lean gains. I would also say that I've been impressed with being able to put on a few pounds without adding much fat at all. I'm still feeling great, my sex drive hasn't changed one bit, and my general wellness hasn't changed at all. That's about all I have for you guys tonight, tomorrow is rest day so expect a short post next time!
    Strange. I feel down from it. Though, my injuries have never been better. I did bloods yesterday and soon i will get to know how bad this mf is to my test and wellbeeing.-) I added rad140 to overcome supressionfeelings. But to early so say if it works. But so far so goodish.

Strange. I feel down from it. Though, my injuries have never been better. I did bloods yesterday and soon i will get to know how bad this mf is to my test and wellbeeing.-) I added rad140 to overcome supressionfeelings. But to early so say if it works. But so far so goodish.
    I'm very interested in seeing how your test levels look when you get the bloodwork back. Glad the RAD seems to be helping a bit so far

Day 35:

5 weeks on today. I still feel great and I think my overall size and conditioning have improved. Although earlier on I thought that my body fat had gone up, I think I was just retaining water at the point. I don't notice any additional fat on my body despite the 4/5 pound increase so far. Joints feel way better although every time they start feeling close to 100%, I hurt something in a workout lol. Today I tweaked by right elbow... pretty typical though. I can tell a difference in fullness from upping the ostarine dose from 15mg to 17.5mg. This week's weigh in will be telling in terms of how much thaw increase in dosage is helping for gains. I did chest and triceps today and my chest movements felt pretty effortless. The weight was flying up and I was hitting more reps than usual. I think it was just one of those good days. Here is the 5 week checklist for you all, nothing much has changed though:

Joint condition: Profound improvement, although I keep tweaking my elbow every time it starts feeling better...
    Sex Drive: Sex drive is still high, no sexual disfunction, no testicular atrophy from what I can tell

bowly is offline Junior Member
    hey boise would really like to know where your cholesterol is at this point in the ostarine cycle..your hdl was at borderline and ldl way above when u started....ostarine seems to reduce ldl and unfortunately hdl too..you don't have very good hdl to afford a major drop..are you planning to do one
    Last edited by bowly; 05-04-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information