Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By boisebeast

Thread: Bulking stack

Joachim1 is offline New Member

Question Bulking stack

Hey guys,

I am 23 years old, 88kg for 9,5% BF.
    I am starting a bulking cycle on SARMS . I know it's not the most effective but I don't want to inject steroids . I have seen this stack on several sources (swolhq, pureessencesarms and bioinfonano).

It's basically the following :
    10mg Ligandrol
    50mg S4 (split in twice 25 mg because of the short
    Halflife)
    25mg Ostarine

The thing is, I have seen people stack two of them but never all three on forums. I have them, and that bioinfonano website seems serious and I haven't seen any hint to not do it.

I have a few questions :

What about suppression ? I know it's very dependent on the person but how do you know you are experiencing it concretely ?

Should I buy Novaldex ? I'd like to have your advices regarding support during this cycle.

I see people say no PCT needed after SARMS, other saying mini-pct, ... Is it necessary ? What is a mini-pct concretely in terms of dosages ?
    I have read in the publications (scientific ones) that Ligandrol triggers a higher suppression than other SARMS but level get back to normal when you stop.

They say to run this stack for 12 weeks, isn't that too long ?

I am also planning to run mk677 and gw AFTER the cycle of bulking.

What are your thoughts ?

Thank you very much.

boisebeast is offline Member
    That cycle is just asking to be shut down. I'm also 23 and running my first SARM cycle right now. Definitely best to stay away from the real gear for a couple more years for us. I've done a ton of research on bloods pre/post ostarine and 12 weeks of 25mg osta per day is probably enough to shut you down (or very near it) on its own. Next, let's talk about the LGD... In my opinion and many, many other people's whose knowledge far exceeds mine, LGD should not be run without a test base. It's often used for a blasting cycle for those who are on TRT. LGD is notorious for being HIGHLY suppressive. There are many threads on various forums that demonstrate this. In fact, I was looking at one just yesterday where after only two weeks on an LGD only cycle, someone had nearly been shut down completely. So take the combined suppression of LGD and ostarine and then you'd be adding S4 which is also suppressive on top of both? You'd basically be guaranteed to be shut down completely by the end of your cycle-- especially since it would be 12 weeks long!

For a first cycle, you should stick to one compound anyway so that you can assess the effectiveness of the compound, side effects, and quality of the product. By throwing in multiple compounds for your first cycle, you'd have no way of knowing if one was completely bunk for example. Same goes for knowing which compound works best for you and sides. Ostarine only makes a nice first cycle as it's supposed to do a relatively good job of promoting lean muscle mass. I would start off with ostarine only for 8 weeks at a dose of somewhere between 12.5mg and 20mg ED.

Finally when it comes to PCT, better safe than sorry is ALWAYS the answer. If you screw up and don't do PCT, or do it incorrectly, then the damage is often irreversible. I would at least take novla for four weeks, but throwing clomid in alongside would be even better. You'll get a bit of debate when it comes to SARM PCT, especially for ostarine only, but the blood work speaks for itself if you invest the time and energy into researching it.

When it comes down to it, you need to ease into the "special supplement" game instead of running in guns blazing. There are too many people who do that and then come crawling back on the forums begging for help when their d*cks still don't work 6 months post cycle. Hopefully you make an informed and educated decision here, and are willing to live with the consequences whatever you choose. As I mentioned earlier, I'm running an ostarine only cycle right now and you're welcome to check out my log-- I update it every day. Best of luck to you!
    Joachim1 likes this.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer ! I appreciate it
    I tried ostarine and it didn't shut me down whatsoever. I experienced a bit of gain like a kg or two but I don't know if it was because of my really good training during this period or because of Ostarine.

No shutdown in any case at 25mg two months for me.

I wasn't planning to do 12 weeks in any case, I have seen that 8 weeks is already the recommended period.
    I got my supps from JWsupplements, and you ?

Could I not add support during the cycle to avoid side effects I might have ?
    Where can I get Nova and clomid in europe ?

I mean, if I have found this cycle on several sites and i have read people combine Ostarine and S4, or S4 and LGD, or Ostarine and LGD, it mut be possible to do this cycle without side effects.
    I am not refuting what you said, just balancing pros and cons to assess the risks.

with regards to S4 if I have vision problems I will go for 5 days on 2 days off

Some leads :

The actual stack :
    bioinfonano org/understanding-sarms -cycles/
    Recommending to stack LGD with S4.
    content.tigerfitness com/ultimate-guide-sarms-selective-androgen-receptor-modulators/
    Triple stack protocol with GW instead of LGD :
    ************ org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
    Recommending to stack LGD and osta :
    swolhq com/all-about-lgd-4033/

Other interesting videos on youtube

My main question is
    if I decide to take the risk can I do anything to minimize those

boisebeast is offline Member
    Ah, sorry I kind of assumed it was your first cycle. Anyway to your questions, the LGD is the big concern in the cycle for me at least because of its high degree of supressiveness. If you're going to roll the dice with that stack then I would you should absolutely do a full PCT with nolva and clomid. I'm also familiar with the triple stack, and even though lots of people will say just do a mini-PCT, I would go for a full one to be safe. We unfortunately can't discuss sources here, but I am not from the UK anyway so I would not be able to help you in that regard even if we were. I guess maybe in conclusion I would go for either the triple stack or just stacking ostarine and s4... The LGD presents too much of a hard shutdown risk without being on TRT. Good luck to you man!
    Joachim1 likes this.

I think I will try it out and see how it goes. I will do a PCT when I am done.

I am thinking about buying HCGenerate as a support, I heard a lot of good stuff about it.
    What symptoms should I look for when you are being shutdown ?
    low libido, depression, testicular shrinkage, that's it ?

Gyno issues might also be a side effect if I understood correctly.

I don't even know if the pills I bought from Focused nutrition are going to be potent enough to shut me down ...

I didn't search enough ! Btw, I am 24 not 23, don't know if it makes a difference haha
    Totally missed this guy : forums.steroid com/sarms -selective-androgen-receptor-modulators-information-forum/562263-lgd-4033-sarms-s4-mk-2866-cjc-1295-no-dac-ghrp-2-cycle-log.html

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim1 View Post

No shutdown in any case at 25mg two months for me.
    Mind sharing th bloodwork that actually proves this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Mind sharing th bloodwork that actually proves this statement?
    You are right, let me reformulate. I did not feel suppressed.
    I understand this is not a proof of anything but I should have done blood tests true.
    Any advice with regard to my questions on support / pct ?

Thank you again for ur help
    Last edited by Joachim1; 04-04-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Thread Information