bowly is offline Junior Member

Question which one to chose out of this 4 sarms

hey greetings

have got my order of lgd,osta,gw and sr9009--1bottle each

have mild gyno..still clearing .. and am on ralloxifen 60mg/day

looking to cut fat and have lean gains

have heard osta gausing gyno but don't know if with existing ralox everday it will still cause trouble

was planning to do an sr9009 alone 6 weeks and get rid of the fat(also aid in gyno clearing quicker due to fat loss) but was wondering if it would do anything for lean gains

can u pls help me with the planning..also want to use one product and add the other so that I know whats the reaction with each product

thank you

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    First, just lgd and ost are sarms . Thats important to understand cause gw sr9009 do not work on the androgen receptors, causing androgenrelated sides.
    I have tried a lot of them myself and red alot and by now my take is that sarms should not be run alone. (mk677, GW, SR9009, rad140 could be run alone) At least run it with a trtdose. Or else the shut down and the cons from the shutdown will reverse the potential gains. This is major for ost. (but some youngsters are so high in free test that a 300-500 ng/dl decrease will not be felt). Lgd is so strong that it may overcome some of shutdown sides, but you will not feel good.
    A possible solution for anti-anti aas-guys may be rad. It said to act like a trtdose or possible better, but i have not verified this. But as a matter of fact i will verifi it soon cause im running ost, mk677 and sr now and i have 50% shutdown i guess and not feeling that good. Ill be starting rad next week (when it arrives). I knew this was going to happen but i run ost because of the injuri healing potential. Tradoff some test and thats ok.

So, your soultion should be sr9009 for 10 weeks (sr is the most amazing ive tried). Best there is for fatloss and its healthy for your cardiovascular system. For even better effect combine with gw.
    As for lean gains you would want to add mk677 (not supressive), ost/lgd with trt or rad. And you will need 4 weeks clomid at the end.

SR9009 will not give you lean gains directly, but u will look a lot better and bigger when the fat melts without loosing muscles and indirectly it may be anabolic because it makes you train harder and longer with heavier weigths. But that is a slow prosess ofcourse.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-28-2016 at 03:04 AM.

thank you sila

ive read your sr9009 log and I see you were on osta,mk and sr9009

are you sure the sr 9009 positives are not due to the synergy of these 3 products..

also what time were your doses..4hrs apart..empty stomach..when was your last dose as I train at 9pm so don't want to stay awake by taking sr that late

any n2gaurd protection when on cycle..

btw what were your lgd and osta doses that caused you such heavy shut down

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    First, just lgd and ost are sarms . Thats important to understand cause gw sr9009 do not work on the androgen receptors, causing androgenrelated sides.
    I have tried a lot of them myself and red alot and by now my take is that sarms should not be run alone. (mk677, GW, SR9009, rad140 could be run alone) At least run it with a trtdose. Or else the shut down and the cons from the shutdown will reverse the potential gains. This is major for ost. (but some youngsters are so high in free test that a 300-500 ng/dl decrease will not be felt). Lgd is so strong that it may overcome some of shutdown sides, but you will not feel good.
    A possible solution for anti-anti aas-guys may be rad. It said to act like a trtdose or possible better, but i have not verified this. But as a matter of fact i will verifi it soon cause im running ost, mk677 and sr now and i have 50% shutdown i guess and not feeling that good. Ill be starting rad next week (when it arrives). I knew this was going to happen but i run ost because of the injuri healing potential. Tradoff some test and thats ok.

So, your soultion should be sr9009 for 10 weeks (sr is the most amazing ive tried). Best there is for fatloss and its healthy for your cardiovascular system. For even better effect combine with gw.
    As for lean gains you would want to add mk677 (not supressive), ost/lgd with trt or rad. And you will need 4 weeks clomid at the end.

SR9009 will not give you lean gains directly, but u will look a lot better and bigger when the fat melts without loosing muscles and indirectly it may be anabolic because it makes you train harder and longer with heavier weigths. But that is a slow prosess ofcourse.
    Last edited by bowly; 04-28-2016 at 03:59 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bowly View Post
    thank you sila

ive read your sr9009 log and I see you were on osta,mk and sr9009

are you sure the sr 9009 positives are not due to the synergy of these 3 products..

also what time were your doses..4hrs apart..empty stomach..when was your last dose as I train at 9pm so don't want to stay awake by taking sr that late

any n2gaurd protection when on cycle..

btw what were your lgd and osta doses that caused you such heavy shut down
    Good Question. No Im not sur. Its a big possibily sr gets help from mk677 and ost. BUT..istarted 10 days with superlaxo and ostarine. Just a sligth improvement. It all started when I started sr and mk677. The latter works slow so therefore i like to belive that sr9009 is the tip of the sword here.
    Dont pay much attention to when I dose. But I try to share the daily srdose in 3. 4 would be Even better. Halflife uknow.
    Never experienced sleepissues when dosing sr late.
    20 mg ost. Dont use lgd now.
    No liverprotection. From what I have red it shouldnt be necessary.

thank u sila

I have done a bloodwork pre sarms and I would know when osta starts bringing the levels down..would do tests every 2 wks..

started sr9009 today..making a log too..

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Good Question. No Im not sur. Its a big possibily sr gets help from mk677 and ost. BUT..istarted 10 days with superlaxo and ostarine. Just a sligth improvement. It all started when I started sr and mk677. The latter works slow so therefore i like to belive that sr9009 is the tip of the sword here.
    Dont pay much attention to when I dose. But I try to share the daily srdose in 3. 4 would be Even better. Halflife uknow.
    Never experienced sleepissues when dosing sr late.
    20 mg ost. Dont use lgd now.
    No liverprotection. From what I have red it shouldnt be necessary.

Thread Information