I'm 29, 5'11, 163 lbs. I'm at 11-12% body fat. I'm a boxer. I'm going to be undergoing extremely intense training for the next year. I had a few questions regarding Cardarine and Mk 677. I was looking for something that will help me with endurance and especially recovery. My goal is I want recovery to the point I can workout everyday at 110%, I also do not want my testosterone to decrease, if anything I want it to stay the same or slightly increase, and I want to keep or build muscle while training in a caloric deficit to lose fat.

My current training consists of 2 sessions a day, first is in the morning for 2 hours and is cardio. Later in the afternoon I do my boxing and sparring which lasts about 2-3 hours. Two days out of the week I do strength training, which usually consists of lifting. I was wondering, I know Cardarine and Mk both increase endurance and recovery. So my question is 1.) Since I will be in a caloric deficit, will it cause my testosterone to decrease while being on Mk and Cardarine, or will it increase, or stay the same? 2.) What should my diet look like? No fats, moderate carbs and high protein?

Again, I do not want my testosterone to decrease, if anything I want it to increase or stay the same while losing fat. I will not be taking anything that directly boosts my testosterone as I have no interest in that.

3.) Will this Cardarine and Mk stack help me recover to the point I'm not sore or have inflammation everyday from my previous workout sessions? Because currently I am just bearing and grueling my way through all of it, and I need something that will help me recover so I can wake up fresh everyday to train at 110% every workout, as I have a very demanding training schedule.

4.) Will this stack of Cardarine and Mk overall help me lose fat while building or keeping muscle and increase my endurance as well as not letting my testosterone drop while training in a caloric deficit? I truly appreciate whoever that is taking the time to read this and answering my questions, as this is a very big deal to me and I am very passionate about what I do.