Free t— 0.3 (0.198-0.619)------0.2
    Testo— 504.9 (249-836)----------152.3
    Shbg--- 38.1 (16.5-55.9)--------10.8
    Bio available test,serum—8.15 (4.36-14.3)—3.73
    Free testosterone index serum—45.6 (35-92.6)--47.95
    Alt------26.0 (5-45)—48.2
    Ast-----25.2 (5-40)---30.6
    Alkaline phosphatase---43 (40-130)---37.1

the low estro is due to the ralox that am using 60mg ed to clear the gyno which is 90 percent gone..which also explains the corresponding prolactin values..ralox raised my test which I could see from my 29th april blood work but even ralox could not help my test after I started osta

the reason I did a 2 week blood test is because of my low hdl levels to begin with and its shocking that only in 2 weeks its gone down to 23

one more thing shocking is testo which in 2 weeks has been suppressed to 152 from 504..now that's really saddening considering I was enjoying myself on osta/gw and that's a huge suppression---whoever uses osta for pct I will say dont

I was feeling bit tired and low on energy recently and I was assuming that gw is not doing its job but considering these levels I think gw is rocking and thats the reason which kept me going..

the alt has gone out of range so quick just imagine 10 more weeks..ast is elevated but still in range

besides this morning wood is constant..workout is amazing..weights going up like crazy..and low estro effects like -left knee clicking/hairfall/mid day tiredness

guys I need advice on my way forward

drop osta and continue with the gw--
    continue osta at a lower dose and add something to boost the hdl (I know only of statins that will raise hdl quick but statins are scary drugs)
    use hcgenerate/daa or evl test which has daa for testo recovery--cannot use clomid as ralox is already in play
    use something to up my estro as hairfall is massive and left knee clicking
    continue with ralox till the gyno clears completely---not sure if I can reduce the dose to 30mg/ed

additionally besides osta/gw--I have sr9009/lgd... don't know lgd effects on hdl although I know it more suppressive than osta..may uses sr9009 at some point..

have put on mass on osta in 2 weeks so its not a weak builder but also strangely put on little bit fat too..will add pics if someone guides me with the process of uploading

help appreciated

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, SARMS are supressive no surprise there, plenty of info here in forum confirming this.

The low e2 is not from ralox, it is from having low test. Ralox is not an AI, it will not lower serum e2.

If you want to continue the cycle you need add some testosterone . A few weeks of low HDL, although not ideal, is not too bad, of course make sure you get it back up after cycle. Liver values are still low, no problem there.

If you decide to stop the cycle you need to PCT. Dont know why you say you cannot use clomid?!?!? IF you want to PCT thats what you need. Absolutely no problem in using clomid with another SERM like ralox or nolva, in fact it is the recommended PCT. Add clomid (75/50/50/50) to the ralox.

HCGenerate is just herbs and vitamins, its useless as PCT. DAA is also useless (Three and six grams supplementation of d-aspartic acid in resistance trained men | Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition | Full Text). Why do ppl keep talking about HCGenerate for PCT???? FFS...

bowly is offline Junior Member
    thank u bb

I have had this gyno issue for 6 yrs now..gets completely resolved and appears again after 7/8 months..any change in hormones I trigger the gyno..once I went on keto diet after 4 weeks of bulk diet and bam the gyno appeared..this is without any use of gear or prohormone

I have used nolva and ralox standalone and cleared my gyno..in both serms my estro dipped as low as 10 causing clicky joints/hairfall and lethargy and testo was not suppressed

people use nolva clomid all the time..but am on ralox clearing a gyno and clomid unlike nolva increases estro activity..cannot add nolva as hairfall is really heavy..so am bit worried if clomid is the right choice

have you used or heard ralox and clomid in conjunction during a gyno eliminating process..

thanks on the info on daa..wasted my money I guess..but since have bought it will use it now..

bb how low have u seen hdl levels..23 is scary..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes, SARMS are supressive no surprise there, plenty of info here in forum confirming this.

The low e2 is not from ralox, it is from having low test. Ralox is not an AI, it will not lower serum e2.

If you want to continue the cycle you need add some testosterone . A few weeks of low HDL, although not ideal, is not too bad, of course make sure you get it back up after cycle. Liver values are still low, no problem there.

If you decide to stop the cycle you need to PCT. Dont know why you say you cannot use clomid?!?!? IF you want to PCT thats what you need. Absolutely no problem in using clomid with another SERM like ralox or nolva, in fact it is the recommended PCT. Add clomid (75/50/50/50) to the ralox.

HCGenerate is just herbs and vitamins, its useless as PCT. DAA is also useless (Three and six grams supplementation of d-aspartic acid in resistance trained men | Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition | Full Text). Why do ppl keep talking about HCGenerate for PCT???? FFS...

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    wow...hdl and totaltest like steroidsides just after 2 weeks....Well, old news, it happened to me and most other guys.
    But it will get worse, if you dont do something, your low test will eat up the osta gains and reverse it also.

I have tried a couple of things, besides stopping, and continue just with the ppar agonists. When i added rad140 to my ostcycle i felt ok again, just like a trt dose.
    And when i did lgd last year i ran it with a trtdose and it worked very well.

LGD is worse on the hdl than osta.

sr9009 is supposed to be good for your cholestrol, but so is gw and that didnt help much.

So, my take...get your hands on rad140..u should have it in ten days. Run it as long u run ostarine. Continue your ostcyle with gw, switch to sr9009 after 6 weeks.
    Google the most 20 arteriecleaning foodtypes and base your diett uppon them. Your cholestrol should be ok quick when u stop the sarms and that diett will help also. U should be a little nazi with this. HDL 23 is not good. Well, be nazi...and check you hdl again 4 weeks after cycleend. Keep the arteriecleaning diett. Ill bet u be ok with hdl 60+
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-10-2016 at 03:38 PM.

thank u sila

old news yes but in 2 weeks...damnnnn

I was feeling good and did it only out of curiosity for hdl levels..most guys feel good and don't even know whats happening..no wonder they tell it to be clubbed with gw and sr..I was feeling a bit tired but gw never made me feel what was happening with the levels..

I have to stop it as 23 hdl is not to be played with..i can improve low test by adding rad or test itself and help live values by udca or tudca but what do I do with osta killing the hdl..don't want to go on statins

have all the right stuff for hdl/liver/low test..will get hdl to a fighting level and then restart again after I see hdl at 60 plus..but low dose osta for sure..25mg is a killer

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    wow...hdl and totaltest like steroidsides just after 2 weeks....Well, old news, it happened to me and most other guys.
    But it will get worse, if you dont do something, your low test will eat up the osta gains and reverse it also.

I have tried a couple of things, besides stopping, and continue just with the ppar agonists. When i added rad140 to my ostcycle i felt ok again, just like a trt dose.
    And when i did lgd last year i ran it with a trtdose and it worked very well.

LGD is worse on the hdl than osta.

sr9009 is supposed to be good for your cholestrol, but so is gw and that didnt help much.

So, my take...get your hands on rad140..u should have it in ten days. Run it as long u run ostarine. Continue your ostcyle with gw, switch to sr9009 after 6 weeks.
    Google the most 20 arteriecleaning foodtypes and base your diett uppon them. Your cholestrol should be ok quick when u stop the sarms and that diett will help also. U should be a little nazi with this. HDL 23 is not good. Well, be nazi...and check you hdl again 4 weeks after cycleend. Keep the arteriecleaning diett. Ill bet u be ok with hdl 60+
    Last edited by bowly; 06-11-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Adding rad will not improve low test in the meaning of raising it. It will feel like your test is up 200-300 ng/dl, but it will remain low. And i dont know how rad works on hdl. I guess as it hits the AR..-receptor ill bet it not good news. As a matter of fact, i havent come across one single AR-drug which do not lower HDL.

Last, shorttime HDL in the 20s are not necessary dangerous. If so i would be dead:-)
    But you need to check a couple of other things. If your BP is kind of good, and it migth be good you know, it may not be so dangerous. Heartbeat at rest. If its below 70, your should be fine.
    But, if low HDL comes with high BP and restpulse at 80, even I would consider stopping, unless a naziimproved diett would not help.
    So again my friend, google the 20 most arteriecleaning foodtypes and base your diett uppon them. If you do that and BP and restpulse is ok, i would continue with HDL in the 20s. Because thats normal. Only thing is..two weeks. I did my check 4 weeks in, so did a couple of guys. Buy maybe our hdl was in the 20s already at the 2. week. Who knows..

how is your diett btw?
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-11-2016 at 03:22 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowly View Post
    thank u bb

I have had this gyno issue for 6 yrs now..gets completely resolved and appears again after 7/8 months..any change in hormones I trigger the gyno..once I went on keto diet after 4 weeks of bulk diet and bam the gyno appeared..this is without any use of gear or prohormone

I have used nolva and ralox standalone and cleared my gyno..in both serms my estro dipped as low as 10 causing clicky joints/hairfall and lethargy and testo was not suppressed

people use nolva clomid all the time..but am on ralox clearing a gyno and clomid unlike nolva increases estro activity..cannot add nolva as hairfall is really heavy..so am bit worried if clomid is the right choice

have you used or heard ralox and clomid in conjunction during a gyno eliminating process..

thanks on the info on daa..wasted my money I guess..but since have bought it will use it now..

bb how low have u seen hdl levels..23 is scary..
    You are worried about the wrong stuff. Worse thing for gyno is to have low testosterone , you need PCT or you may be facing TRT for life.
    Probably the only thing that will fix your gyno is surgery as you have big aureola.

My HDL on tren goes around 40-45, ussual for me is 65-70, but I dont eat processed food... Just lots of fresh fish, raw vegetables and season fruit. Mediterranean diet as I live by seaside. Of course, never actually used this SARMS , except GW (which I tought it was useless)... Really prefer the real steroids , most of these SARMs are old rejected steroid formulas from the 70's. You would grow like weed on a proper test only cycle.

I have estro lower than 5..dont think gyno will be an issue till I am on ralox..

thinking of adding clomid for pct..clomid has estrogenic qualities and will help a bit with low estro too while restarting the hpta..

do you think clomid and ralox combo is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You are worried about the wrong stuff. Worse thing for gyno is to have low testosterone , you need PCT or you may be facing TRT for life.
    Probably the only thing that will fix your gyno is surgery as you have big aureola.

My HDL on tren goes around 40-45, ussual for me is 65-70, but I dont eat processed food... Just lots of fresh fish, raw vegetables and season fruit. Mediterranean diet as I live by seaside. Of course, never actually used this SARMS, except GW (which I tought it was useless)... Really prefer the real steroids, most of these SARMs are old rejected steroid formulas from the 70's. You would grow like weed on a proper test only cycle.

BB: GW is not a sarm brother...but i guess you know that..

But...i do not completely agree. Run a 12 week LGD cycle with a trt dose and the only concern is HDL. Stil 8-10 pounds clean gains. And with your diett i dont think your HDL should be lower than your trenHDL. But ofcourse, non of the other terrific tren sides. And an easy recovery.

A cycle like that could be what you want beetween your gearcycles.

thank u sila

not doing any aas..but want to do lgd and that's the reason I did the bloodwork..before i start will need to prepare for the hdl sides and also the test suppression which was very prompt with 25mg osta,although the gains were fast..

but will do the lgd only at 5 mg..10 mg will probably be as hard as 25mg 0sta in guess

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    BB: GW is not a sarm brother...but i guess you know that..

But...i do not completely agree. Run a 12 week LGD cycle with a trt dose and the only concern is HDL. Stil 8-10 pounds clean gains. And with your diett i dont think your HDL should be lower than your trenHDL. But ofcourse, non of the other terrific tren sides. And an easy recovery.

A cycle like that could be what you want beetween your gearcycles.

its rare i see guy use 5 mg at the blogs..think u need atleast 10 mg...remember..sarms are weak compared to real deal

user567 is offline New Member
    Did you use same lab company? These numbers are almost unbelievable.

yes 567...I am a sucker for blood work..need to know whats happening inside..this has been the lab for past 9 yrs..

Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    Did you use same lab company? These numbers are almost unbelievable.

Thread Information