Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Worth using ostarine over rad/Lgd?

Rossf is offline New Member

Worth using ostarine over rad/Lgd?

Hi guys, I have access to a full PCT (nolva + clomid pharma grade), and unfortunately my age is too big a risk factor in terms of complete HTP shutdown/reproductive problems in the future for me to jump on a test cycle.

I would be interested in trying sarms , cardarine for it's cardio/endurance benefits but torn between ostarine and something stronger like rad or lgd... I understand ostarine is minimally suppressive but considering I have a full PCT on hand is this as detrimental a thing? Should I just play it *relatively* safe and go with Osta? Thanks.

For those wondering, I am 20 hence my reluctance, I have been training consistently for 5 years.

I'd like to add that if there is a reason to avoid even mildly suppressing sarms as a result of my age I will scrap the idea.
    Last edited by Rossf; 08-03-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    At 20 yrs old I wouldn't. Go have your natural hormone levels tested,,,I bet they are still roaring high. Take advantage of that while you can.
    I have ran a few cycles of OSTARINE and wasn't impressed at all. I personally wont use it ever again.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossf View Post
    I'd like to add that if there is a reason to avoid even mildly suppressing sarms as a result of my age I will scrap the idea.
    Your HPTA continues developing and growing until the age of 25.
    IMHO, during a cycle while you are surpressed or shutdown, your HPTA isn't growing or developing optimally.
    Thus, your HPTA will never reach its full potential.
    This is one of the reasons why is is recommended to wait until you are 25yrs old.

Rossf is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies guys, just hate the idea of bulking natural and dealing with being a fat ass for a while.. has to be done haha cheers.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossf View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys, just hate the idea of bulking natural and dealing with being a fat ass for a while.. has to be done haha cheers.
    You could stil use cardarine you know. As it will not touch your ARreceptors. Best there us for a young fatass

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Your HPTA continues developing and growing until the age of 25.
    IMHO, during a cycle while you are surpressed or shutdown, your HPTA isn't growing or developing optimally.
    Thus, your HPTA will never reach its full potential.
    This is one of the reasons why is is recommended to wait until you are 25yrs old.
    This^^

SARMs are still suppressive so it's not so much safer as your still suppressing your natty test levels(via your HPTA)

As ALIN stated you've got natural test that most of us would die for, hence why we try and save people from making the mistakes some of us have made and are living with those consequences - not something(hypogonadism) I'd wish on my worst enemy!

Keep training hard and when it's time you will explode... Learn to eat to grow first and foremost! GL

Thread Information