ChuckStarchaser is offline New Member

Having very strange sides with Osta (or, is it?)...

Finished my first cycle (a tren , test, mast, equi stack) about a month ago; I am presently on PCT+(low dose)var, and decided to add Ostarine to help with my knee joints. It is my first experience with osta. Took it for ten days so far, and my knees feel a lot better already.
    However, I started feeling "stoned" (THC-like effect), like at random times, in the morning, or middle of the day.
    Note that I haven't smoked ANYTHING for over 10 years, and THC-containing smokables I haven't touched in 20 years. I never liked the THC experience, so this is not fun for me.
    When I had my second "stoned" experience, a week ago, I blamed the fat-loss capsules I'm taking (caffeine and ephedra), but I stopped taking them and yet the third episode came around; so then I blamed something in the food I was cooking; perhaps the spices or the palm oil? So, next day I ate only eggs, and another stoned episode happened while I was at work, and in the following days these episodes repeated at random times.
    All the while I was doing internet searches for food poisonings or any kind of conditions or consumables that could have THC-like effects and found nothing at all. By that I mean distortions in one's perception of time, perceived difficulty in accomplishing time-critical tasks that does not materialize as real difficulty, paranoias, dizziness, dry mouth...
    Two nights ago, I took an extra long shot of osta; about 30mg (I was taking roughly 10 in the am, and 10 at night). I woke up at 2am needing to go to the washroom, and was so stoned and dizzy I had to push walls away twice that tried to hit me, and then sat in the kitchen and rolled for a whole hour like a rolling stone, before going back to bed. HUGE headache, too.
    So, I immediately stopped osta, and it's now been two days without "stone" episodes and without headaches or dizziness.

Has anybody experienced anything like this with osta, or did I get sold something at least partly diluted and then enriched with something else? EDIT: I might add, one thing I've read about osta is that it tastes terrible; but the one I bought did not taste terrible at all, slightly sweet, and has a pinkish color, and foams a bit when shaken.
    Last edited by ChuckStarchaser; 09-11-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Thread Information