Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: What should i do with my ostarine

jamal123 is offline Junior Member

What should i do with my ostarine

a couple months back i ordered it for like $200... and then read more and didnt want to use it. I bought it to see if it would help with my tennis elbow/ forearms aching all the time. Should i try low doses and see if it helps or just throw it out i really dunno what to do with it.

boisebeast is offline Member
    From personal experience, I would just throw it away. The stuff is crap. I would only consider using it at a very low dose as an addition to a test cycle, for injury healing purposes. There's no situation in which it's worth it to use it alone IMO. Feel free to read my log if you want a really detailed account of an ostarine only cycle.

jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    From personal experience, I would just throw it away. The stuff is crap. I would only consider using it at a very low dose as an addition to a test cycle, for injury healing purposes. There's no situation in which it's worth it to use it alone IMO. Feel free to read my log if you want a really detailed account of an ostarine only cycle.
    haha you know whats funny is that ur log is what i read back then and didnt bother touching it after lol. I prob wont use it unless i cycle in the future. good log btw helps people realize its not worth it for minimal results and a shutdown

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123
    haha you know whats funny is that ur log is what i read back then and didnt bother touching it after lol. I prob wont use it unless i cycle in the future. good log btw helps people realize its not worth it for minimal results and a shutdown
    I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that my log is helping people to avoid making the same mistake I did.

I've had elbow tendinitis really bad before, ask your doctor to prescribe something called voltaren. It's an anti-inflammatory gel you apply to the elbow and it helped me a ton in conjunction with ice and ibuprofen. Best of luck to you man
    jamal123 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    a couple months back i ordered it for like $200... and then read more and didnt want to use it. I bought it to see if it would help with my tennis elbow/ forearms aching all the time. Should i try low doses and see if it helps or just throw it out i really dunno what to do with it.
    Age/cycle/traininghistory?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Age/cycle/traininghistory?
    This wont change the fact that its garbage.
    Quester likes this.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    200 just for ostarine?? fuckkkkkkkkk

Thread Information