Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: SARMS Stacking Questions

Mjbro26 is offline New Member

Post SARMS Stacking Questions

I'm 51 and I have almost completed my first ever SARM's stack consisting of Ostrerine Mk-2866, LGD-4-033, SR9009 and GW-501516. I did some extensive research and decided that this would be the best stack for me as I want to Recomp. What I noticed is that one or more of these made me extremely hungry and when I say extremely, I am not exaggerating.

Q1 - Does anyone know which of these is causing the hunger? Is it a combo of two or more of these?

Q2 - I injured my rotator cuff (grade 2 tear), so I was very limited in my ability to lift during the injury and I didn't realize the gains/recomp I want or expected. I was under the impression that SARMS would aid in the healing process of injuries. Is this true or a misconception? I actually gain a significant amount of weight and I'm sure it's due to my injury and one or more of the SARMS.

Q3 - I plan to cycle off for 4 weeks and then try it again. Should I use the same stack or something different?

Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by Mjbro26; 10-28-2016 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Add verbiage

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    1: Never noticed hungerincrease from any of those, must be the synergy. Mk677 is the one which increases hunger for me.

2: Yes, sarms could help on injuries, no doubt. Not like TB500 f.i but def for some injuries.

3: Yes, switch to Rad140, LGD, MK677 and sr or gw. I guess ppars are pretty safe but there are some nasty rumors so i would not overdo them until more proofe is out there. Or, u can use them both but one at a time, like 4 weeks gw then 4 weeks sr.

last, mk, sr and gw is not sarms and do not supress u, as the sarms do.

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjbro26
    I'm 51 and I have almost completed my first ever SARM's stack consisting of Ostrerine Mk-2866, LGD-4-033, SR9009 and GW-501516. I did some extensive research and decided that this would be the best stack for me as I want to Recomp. What I noticed is that one or more of these made me extremely hungry and when I say extremely, I am not exaggerating. Q1 - Does anyone know which of these is causing the hunger? Is it a combo of two or more of these? Q2 - I injured my rotator cuff (grade 2 tear), so I was very limited in my ability to lift during the injury and I didn't realize the gains/recomp I want or expected. I was under the impression that SARMS would aid in the healing process of injuries. Is this true or a misconception? I actually gain a significant amount of weight and I'm sure it's due to my injury and one or more of the SARMS. Q3 - I plan to cycle off for 4 weeks and then try it again. Should I use the same stack or something different? Thanks Mike
    Hello Mjbro26. The problem with stacking compounds on a first cycle is exactly what you are experiencing. It makes it very difficult to pinpoint which compound produced the unwanted side effects. It's always good to start out slow, take it one compound at a time and see how your body reacts to each one. After you learn your bodies reaction to each one, then you can stack, mix, and match. The same goes for AAS. Good luck!

Strongblood - Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I would have done it that way. I just figured I'd hit it hard and bang get where I wanted to be. Oh well, I can always try it the way you suggest on the next cycle.

Do you have any knowledge or feedback on MK677?

Thanks

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    01. Lgd is known to increase hungrer in many people for me I've never had it evern at 30mg per day where as some people get it at 10-15mg.
    02. Mk677 would have been better to aid in injury.
    04. Yes add mk677 that should definitely help maybe cut the Lgd if you can't control hunger, mk2866 and GW are considered a good to achieve recomp

Thread Information