Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: Would anyone be interested in an LGD log?

boisebeast is offline Member

Would anyone be interested in an LGD log?

Hey guys, I'm considering doing a 4-5 week LGD solo run sometime soon. I'd be running 10mg/ED for that duration followed by a full PCT. Would anyone be interested in me logging it? If yes, I would probably log it the same way I did my ostarine log a few months ago. If you have any particular feedback for the logging style let me know! Previous log for reference:Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Don't know what ur running but yeah man. That's what the forum is for. Just do it.
    boisebeast likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    For sure. Considering sarms as my first "AAS" before I touch the good stuff. Still got some natural years though,but yea log that bad boy

Pneuma is offline New Member
    Hey man, I think you did an excellent job of logging your Ostarine experiences. Your log dissuaded me from trying it basically because of the lack of strength gains you experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Pneuma
    Hey man, I think you did an excellent job of logging your Ostarine experiences. Your log dissuaded me from trying it basically because of the lack of strength gains you experienced.
    Thanks man your feedback means a lot. Ostarine was super disappointing. Absolutely no strength increases whatsoever

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Yes. My wish is to keep it short. If i remember rigth, your last sarms log was mabye to detailed.

But another LGD log, hell yeah. Im thinking of running lgd soon myself. As i can remember, lgd works much better than other sarms and i saw another log where the lgdrunner talked about "dbol "-gains.

But as i said to u in private, u got balls if you start without a testbase on hand.:-)...or wait---4-5 weeks, nah..that should be ok..low test symptoms, if any, will not be significant until week 4 but then ur soon finish and time for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Yes. My wish is to keep it short. If i remember rigth, your last sarms log was mabye to detailed. But another LGD log, hell yeah. Im thinking of running lgd soon myself. As i can remember, lgd works much better than other sarms and i saw another log where the lgdrunner talked about "dbol"-gains. But as i said to u in private, u got balls if you start without a testbase on hand.:-)...or wait---4-5 weeks, nah..that should be ok..low test symptoms, if any, will not be significant until week 4 but then ur soon finish and time for pct.
    Yeah I've been seeing a lot of positive things about LGD lately. I decided if I'm going to run it then I'll do it with a test base, so if I end up logging it then it will be in a few months. Although it is tempting to run it at a high dose for a short time... trying to play it smart and be patient though.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Yeah I've been seeing a lot of positive things about LGD lately. I decided if I'm going to run it then I'll do it with a test base, so if I end up logging it then it will be in a few months. Although it is tempting to run it at a high dose for a short time... trying to play it smart and be patient though.
    Yes. "Enchanced Athlete" did a vid on this. Why the hell sarms should be run at 10-30 when roids suggestions are much much higher.
    First i can thinkg of is budget though. Sarms are expensive as hell.

Thread Information