WholeGrain is offline New Member

Question Which SARMs should I stack?

I'm 6 foot, 200lbs, 11% bf
    I plan on bulking and making strength gains for a while then switching to crossfit and endurance workouts while still lifting heavy intermittently.

I want to try Ligandrol, Rad 140, Ostarine, and Cardarine. Any advice on which ones to mix and for how long? (or advice in general)

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    My first choice would be mk677 25 mg, lgd 10 mg, rad140 10 mg and cardarine 25 mg for 10 weeks with test p on hand. Rad is suppossed to take care of low test symtoms, but u never know. If rad doesnt work your cycle will fail after 4-5 weeks.
    If i didnt need to worry about money i would up the lgd and rad to 20 mg.

U will also need a mini pct.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree mk677 if you can afford to run 25mg ed for 10 weeks. Lgd I've ran this up to 30mg and had dbol like gains, I can't see carderine being useful here if you want to bulk

WholeGrain is offline New Member
    Great info, thanks guys.
    As far as having test p on hand, can I buy that from the same sites that sell SARMS (I'm trying to decide on a reputable SARMS supplier)
    Also, currently I'm about 3 weeks into a pro hormone cycle. I let my local nutrition store talk me into trying them (because they quit selling SARMS after my fist cycle last year) without doing much research myself (against my better judgement) but I said fuck it. So I'm taking Superdrol, Decabolin, and 1-Testosterone . Should I do a whole 2-3 months of this then pct? I'm assuming it's a bad idea to just quit them after a month with no pct and go directly into a SARMS cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I used OSTARINE numerous times,,various dosages and just wasn't impressed at all. MK677 looks to be very promising and something I would suggest.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I agree mk677 if you can afford to run 25mg ed for 10 weeks. Lgd I've ran this up to 30mg and had dbol like gains, I can't see carderine being useful here if you want to bulk
    I believe u. I ran 10 mg lgd with a trtdose and i had incredible gains. People asked what steroids i ran.

Did u run it without test?
    Any low test symptoms?

Yes I ran with 250mg test e

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I believe u. I ran 10 mg lgd with a trtdose and i had incredible gains. People asked what steroids i ran.

Did u run it without test?
    Any low test symptoms?
    I also didn't noticed any low test issues but that's because of the amount of test I was running at that time

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain View Post
    Great info, thanks guys.
    As far as having test p on hand, can I buy that from the same sites that sell SARMS (I'm trying to decide on a reputable SARMS supplier)
    Also, currently I'm about 3 weeks into a pro hormone cycle. I let my local nutrition store talk me into trying them (because they quit selling SARMS after my fist cycle last year) without doing much research myself (against my better judgement) but I said fuck it. So I'm taking Superdrol, Decabolin, and 1-Testosterone. Should I do a whole 2-3 months of this then pct? I'm assuming it's a bad idea to just quit them after a month with no pct and go directly into a SARMS cycle.
    If you got the "prohormones" from your local nutrition store (in U.S.), there not real.

Thread Information