Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nephets

Thread: SARM LGD-4033 Help

prochr0744 is offline New Member

Exclamation SARM LGD-4033 Help

I am 21 about to be 22 years old, 182 lbs 5'8" and about 15% bodyfat. I recently started LGD this past Monday and stopped it by day 4. I noticed it was getting me tired and just wasn't feeling optimal. I have noticed a slight fullness even though it had just began and part could have been a placebo. I am not just someone who tries things and keeps going through products. I am really well in tune with my body as I have been studying the body and lifting consistently for 7 years now. I am just worry about messing with my hormones. I know it it suppose to be "selective" but it is evident it shuts you down. I had clomid on hand that I was thinking about running during the cycle and Nolva for after I finished. I believe that I have slight high estrogen and prolactin levels just do to how my body reacts to certain things and my fat placement goes to my chest that can tend to look like breast and puffy nipples. I am not fat by no means, always been vascular around my arms and shoulders, just fat builds up in my chest. I wanted to know what your experience with LGD was and would have running the clomid during actually helped with lethargy and stay in good levels and have no rebound effect.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    4 days... I would run nothing. Just let your body adjust on its own. That's just my 2 cents.

prochr0744 is offline New Member
    I am saying if I was to run the LGD would it be beneficial or would the clomid help keep the suppression away?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prochr0744 View Post
    I am saying if I was to run the LGD would it be beneficial or would the clomid help keep the suppression away?
    Sorry I misread that. I think the best way to run lgd is with a test base
    Nixter likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Why u think u have elevated estrogen n prolactin?

If so thats the reason for your tiredness. Not 4 days on lgd

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prochr0744 View Post
    I am 21 about to be 22 years old, 182 lbs 5'8" and about 15% bodyfat. I recently started LGD this past Monday and stopped it by day 4. I noticed it was getting me tired and just wasn't feeling optimal. I have noticed a slight fullness even though it had just began and part could have been a placebo. I am not just someone who tries things and keeps going through products. I am really well in tune with my body as I have been studying the body and lifting consistently for 7 years now. I am just worry about messing with my hormones. I know it it suppose to be "selective" but it is evident it shuts you down. I had clomid on hand that I was thinking about running during the cycle and Nolva for after I finished. I believe that I have slight high estrogen and prolactin levels just do to how my body reacts to certain things and my fat placement goes to my chest that can tend to look like breast and puffy nipples. I am not fat by no means, always been vascular around my arms and shoulders, just fat builds up in my chest. I wanted to know what your experience with LGD was and would have running the clomid during actually helped with lethargy and stay in good levels and have no rebound effect.
    What dose was you running? High Estrogen causes tiredness, if you where still on Lgd I'd suggest to take nolva see if that helps but because you've stopped. Don't bother. Let your body recover.

Thread Information