Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 2 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Same age rules apply to sarms?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

Same age rules apply to sarms?

I am just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on sarms vs aas. It is my understanding that sarms are just a sort of watered down and lesser dose of test. Would this mean that if I was to take them I should wait till perhaps 25ish like I would wait to take aas?(I'm 18 right now. Would love an advantage but not at the expense of my hormones right now)
    colllx1911 likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm glad you've asked this very sensible question. I've seen sarms act in different ways with different people. They do cause shutdown some more than others and depending on the dose. In my opinion it's a not worth the risk and people will tell you differently at just 18 you'd be absolutely astonished on results you can get with a well structured diet and training plan. But if you decide to use them don't be afraid to ask questions and we'll help in what ever way we can.
    Quester and colllx1911 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I'm glad you've asked this very sensible question. I've seen sarms act in different ways with different people. They do cause shutdown some more than others and depending on the dose. In my opinion it's a not worth the risk and people will tell you differently at just 18 you'd be absolutely astonished on results you can get with a well structured diet and training plan. But if you decide to use them don't be afraid to ask questions and we'll help in what ever way we can.
    Thanks for your response. I was actually planning to cycle test e this summer at the age of 18 silly me.... I have fallen in love with this board since haha. People's experiences have severely put me off aas at my age. I'd just be terrified of the sarms doing the same. I've heard of people saying o side effects and no suppression and I've also heard of people getting their hpta destroyed
    Marcus G likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is exactly what I mean. The good thing about the this board is that we all talk not just from experience but knowledge which can't be said for some people in the gym or friends who insist young people should take steroids .
    colllx1911 likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    I ran a SARM cycle at 22. Not only was it worthless but I wish I had waited until closer to 25 in retrospect. Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    I ran a SARM cycle at 22. Not only was it worthless but I wish I had waited until closer to 25 in retrospect. Just my two cents
    Why do you think it was worthless? And also did you feel suppressed and does it affect you to this day running thay cycle?

Test levels were about 1/5 of my baseline when I finished the cycle. Zero strength gains, mass gains were nothing more than I would have gotten from a normal (drug free) bulk. My bloods say I've recovered but everyone is different and who knows down the line... no point in risking HPTA development problems for a drug that has been shown time and time again to be worthless. If you're interested in details I did an extremely detailed log in this section outlining my experience

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    boisebesat, Which SARMS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Quester
    boisebesat, Which SARMS?
    Ostarine. I ran it as a low dose and even cut the cycle short so my test levels would have been close to nothing if I had run the full cycle at the "recommended" dose

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Ostarine. I ran it as a low dose and even cut the cycle short so my test levels would have been close to nothing if I had run the full cycle at the "recommended" dose
    Jesus man... I hear no end of people saying sarms are 'miley supressive' and require no pct

It's an unfortunate, harmful rumor started by the companies selling them. The blood work consistently shows high levels of suppression across the board

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I am just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on sarms vs aas. It is my understanding that sarms are just a sort of watered down and lesser dose of test. Would this mean that if I was to take them I should wait till perhaps 25ish like I would wait to take aas?(I'm 18 right now. Would love an advantage but not at the expense of my hormones right now)
    Age dont matter that much i think. No longer. Enchanced athelet stated. If i got one more chance i would have started earlier. Your gonna fuck up your hpta later on no matter waht and waiting to 26 wont help ya given those mafakin runs u are going to do.

But most important. Use as less as possible. U dont need it before 24-25. Then u dont know shit and you got all the hormones u ever need to rock world. Just digg deep in the knowhow departement.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

Age dont matter that much i think. No longer. Enchanced athelet stated. If i got one more chance i would have started earlier. Your gonna fuck up your hpta later on no matter waht and waiting to 26 wont help ya given those mafakin runs u are going to do.

But most important. Use as less as possible. U dont need it before 24-25. Then u dont know shit and you got all the hormones u ever need to rock world. Just digg deep in the knowhow departement.
    I do like tony from ea and his products look good but I do feel like he sugar-coated it slightly in the sarms department. And I also do agree with you that I will fuck up my hpta when I jump on aas. However I hope this will be around age 30 when I am settled down. I will be trying my best not to suffer from any sexual disorders at a young age

Thread Information