cspm42 is offline New Member

8 Week Bulk, 4 Week Cut/PCT

Hello, first post new to the site. Wondering what the effects would be of a first time SARM cycle, been doing as much research as I can on here but have just a few clarifications that maybe someone who is more experienced than me can clear up.

Age 20.5, 6' 3", 185 lbs and I would estimate 11-12% BF. Been training since high school, much more seriously in the last 2 or so years. Always been able to get lean (Top 4 abs visible), but never been able to get the completely shredded look. Coming off around 8 weeks of pretty strict dieting 900 calorie deficit (A cheat meal once a week), with 500 calories cardio 4-5 days a week. More cardio to compensate if a unhealthy meal is ate. At the beginning, weighed 195-200. Now leaner but have lost significant muscle mass and still do not have a fully visible 6 pack.

Goal is to initially bulk while hopefully slightly lowering BF%, then focus on maintaining that mass and cutting BF% to the 7-8% range towards the end. This is the 12 week cycle and pct I have determined would meet this criteria. Bulk lean mass for 8 weeks, then transition into a cut that would end at the end of pct. Not looking to become massive, would like to achieve a more natural look however with more muscle maintained at a low BF%. Would love some feedback/suggestions!

Lean Bulk

1-8 LGD-4033 5mg
    1-8 S4 50 mg (Split a.m. p.m.)
    1-8 Aromasin
    1-8 Hcgenerate (?)

Cut

6-12 Albuterol 24 mg
    6/8-12 T3 Cycled up to 50 mcg
    9-12 Osta 25 mg

Pct

9-12 Clomid 25 mg
    9-12 Unleashed/Post Cycle
    9-12 Forma Stanzol

Side Notes:

1. Please do not recommend GW. I understand the studies are controversial, but I would like to air on the side of caution.

2. Would like to lean very far on the side of caution and going overboard in terms of Pct and Gyno safety etc. If there is anything else you recommend adding in this regard please inform me!

3. Also interested in Mk-677 to add to this cycle. However, due to the young age I am hesitant. I also do not want to take any possibility of risking a distended stomach or other complications.

Really appreciate anyone who takes the time to help me out on this!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Drop it. You are too young for sarms . They are not as strong as test but yet its too big of a chanche they will destroy your hpta.

Meaning. Everytime you go off in the future, u will loose more than u gained from the cycle.

Unless u start trt as a teen almost. I dont think the gains from sarms will justify that, when big gains could be reached naturally because your hormones now should be perfect.

Anyway, running sarms for 12 weeks without extra testosteron is dumb. Soon your low test symptoms will overcome your sarms gains.

This is not controversial info. All vets in here agree to this. Dont listen to the blogs.

You dont need mk677 now. As i said. U have enough anabolic hormones. Nailing the eating (not supps) and training will give u what u want without sides. But a good foundation for getting serious at 25.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-22-2017 at 01:13 AM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Drop it. You are too young for sarms. They are not as strong as test but yet its too big of a chanche they will destroy your hpta. Meaning. Everytime you go off in the future, u will loose more than u gained from the cycle. Unless u start trt as a teen almost. I dont think the gains from sarms will justify that, when big gains could be reached naturally because your hormones now should be perfect. Anyway, running sarms for 12 weeks without extra testosteron is dumb. Soon your low test symptoms will overcome your sarms gains. This is not controversial info. All vets in here agree to this. Dont listen to the blogs. You dont need mk677 now. As i said. U have enough anabolic hormones. Nailing the eating (not supps) and training will give u what u want without sides. But a good foundation for getting serious at 25.
    Agree with this

gangen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Drop it. You are too young for sarms . They are not as strong as test but yet its too big of a chanche they will destroy your hpta.

Meaning. Everytime you go off in the future, u will loose more than u gained from the cycle.

Unless u start trt as a teen almost. I dont think the gains from sarms will justify that, when big gains could be reached naturally because your hormones now should be perfect.

Anyway, running sarms for 12 weeks without extra testosteron is dumb. Soon your low test symptoms will overcome your sarms gains.

This is not controversial info. All vets in here agree to this. Dont listen to the blogs.

You dont need mk677 now. As i said. U have enough anabolic hormones. Nailing the eating (not supps) and training will give u what u want without sides. But a good foundation for getting serious at 25.
    Where did you read that sarms can destroy hpta?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post

Common knowledge

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

Common knowledge
    And many guys here have tried it

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen
    77% test suppression in 7 weeks on a mild dose of osta... check my log for details if you want

Thread Information