Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: YK-11 liver toxic?

  1. #1
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047

    YK-11 liver toxic?

    I can't seem to find any info on liver toxicity and was wondering if anyone has taken it and had liver values checked.?

  2. #2
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    No but its pretty much a sarm and liver toxicity should be one of the less concerns for healthy adults.

  3. #3
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    Oh I agree on it shouldn't be a concern however there isn't any data on the matter hence asking the question if anyone has had liver checked while using it.

  4. #4
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,058
    YK-11 is not a SARM, it is a designer anabolic steroid .

    If you compare the chemical structures of YK-11 to test and the backbone of SARMs you can see that YK-11 is a synthetic anabolic steroid.

    YK-11 was likely classified as a SARM in an attempt to get research funding or a release to conduct animal testing.

    Currently there is no data available on how YK-11 is metabolized.

    However, analysis of YK-11's chemical structure will reveal that it has four methyl groups.

    Thus, YK-11 will be strenuous on the liver.

    SARMs are less taxing on the liver than anabolic steroids and their derivatives because SARMs contain a halocarbon in place of methyl groups.

    YK-11 facilitates the production of the protein follistatin, which is associated with prostate cancer and bone disease.

    YK-11 is only a partial AR agonist.

    This means that if taken alone YK-11 may result in loss of strength.

    YK-11 is structurally similar to DHT.

    DHT has can cross the blood brain barrier so YK-11 may effect your CNS or have unknown affects on progesterone receptors.

    You'd have to be naive or crazy to use YK-11 because there is absolutely no data available on it's safety.

  5. #5
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    That's some useful info there thank you

  6. #6
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    That's some useful info there thank you
    I can see you're a smart guy from your posts.

    Don't be taken advantage of con artists.

    The guys pushing all these safe alternatives to steroids are full of BS 99% of the time.

    For the most part this is an unrelated market and these guys are cashing in by selling misinformation.

  7. #7
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I can see you're a smart guy from your posts.

    Don't be taken advantage of con artists.

    The guys pushing all these safe alternatives to steroids are full of BS 99% of the time.

    For the most part this is an unrelated market and these guys are cashing in by selling misinformation.
    I do remember now reading an article about the structure being more similar to steroids hormones rather than a sarm

  8. #8
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I do remember now reading an article about the structure being more similar to steroids hormones rather than a sarm
    Have a look for yourself.

    You don't need an organic chemistry degree to see the similarities and differences between the molecules.

    Testosterone
    YK-11 liver toxic?-test.jpg

    DHT
    YK-11 liver toxic?-dht-molecule.jpg

    YK-11
    YK-11 liver toxic?-yk11-chemical-structure.gif

    Andarine (S4)
    YK-11 liver toxic?-s-4-sarms-600x600.jpg

    Ostarine
    YK-11 liver toxic?-ostarine.png

  9. #9
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    YK-11 is not a SARM, it is a designer anabolic steroid .

    If you compare the chemical structures of YK-11 to test and the backbone of SARMs you can see that YK-11 is a synthetic anabolic steroid.

    YK-11 was likely classified as a SARM in an attempt to get research funding or a release to conduct animal testing.

    Currently there is no data available on how YK-11 is metabolized.

    However, analysis of YK-11's chemical structure will reveal that it has four methyl groups.

    Thus, YK-11 will be strenuous on the liver.

    SARMs are less taxing on the liver than anabolic steroids and their derivatives because SARMs contain a halocarbon in place of methyl groups.

    YK-11 facilitates the production of the protein follistatin, which is associated with prostate cancer and bone disease.

    YK-11 is only a partial AR agonist.

    This means that if taken alone YK-11 may result in loss of strength.

    YK-11 is structurally similar to DHT.

    DHT has can cross the blood brain barrier so YK-11 may effect your CNS or have unknown affects on progesterone receptors.

    You'd have to be naive or crazy to use YK-11 because there is absolutely no data available on it's safety.
    he didnt ask for a sciencereport on yk. He wanted to know about if it is toxic.

    But u fill your answer up with pretty much all the info/bullshit out there to..i dunno, justify your ratings??..

    We know its a partial AR agonist and actually can make u weaker. I wanna add in, experts dont know if the positive charachetristics about yk is enough to defeat this.

    Bottom line, play safe, play fair, dont brag and flash. Im sick of guys which cant let the mirror alone, just for one singel day.

    (Its ok guy, just trying to find out what he is running)

  10. #10
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,047
    I belive the reason he highlighted it as being structuraly similar to steroids was in fact because of this we can assume it does have some effect on the liver.

  11. #11
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    That's some useful info there thank you
    Incredible knowledge,,,much respect! Great info on YK-11

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    he didnt ask for a sciencereport on yk. He wanted to know about if it is toxic.

    But u fill your answer up with pretty much all the info/bullshit out there to..i dunno, justify your ratings??..

    We know its a partial AR agonist and actually can make u weaker. I wanna add in, experts dont know if the positive charachetristics about yk is enough to defeat this.

    Bottom line, play safe, play fair, dont brag and flash. Im sick of guys which cant let the mirror alone, just for one singel day.

    (Its ok guy, just trying to find out what he is running)
    A bit hypocritical of you say, Sil... he sure knows his shit & why would you be pushing all these SARMs on other members with no scientific data?! That's what we do here... you know that

    And Numbere just gave MG all the info he needs to make his decision and I'd say it one of the best posts I've seen as it has backing(just look at the pics of the structure)!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-25-2017 at 03:31 AM.

  13. #13
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,106
    Numbere for president. One of the best posts I've seen on here. Had no idea about yk11. It's a very hidden fact that it's a steroid .

    Damn you sarm companies. Lying to us..
    .
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 01-26-2017 at 04:30 AM.

  14. #14
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Numbere for president. One of the best posts I've seen on here. Had no idea about yk11. It's a very hidden fact that it's a steroid .

    Damn you sarm companies. Lying to us..
    .
    https://www.eroids.com/og/sarms-the-...c-effect/yk-11

    Before u suck him harder u should look into this blog. Displaying a bloodtest also showing no elevated liverenzymes 5 days post yk-11 cycle and the dude drank vodka during his cycle too.

    There are thousands who use yk-11 and i have not seen anybody crying about liverfailure.

    But...seen it a million times from superdrol, dbol , anadrol etc

    Just because it has four methyl group were not talking about the 17aa-shit that really tax the liver
    Last edited by Silabolin; 01-29-2017 at 10:34 AM.

  15. #15
    numbere's Avatar
    numbere is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    None I'm Transcendental
    Posts
    4,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    https://www.eroids.com/og/sarms-the-...c-effect/yk-11

    Before u suck him harder u should look into this blog. Displaying a bloodtest also showing no elevated liverenzymes 5 days post yk-11 cycle and the dude drank vodka during his cycle too.
    ...
    If you want to have a conversation then you need to converse like and adult, drop the toilet talk.

    The link you provided to e r o i d s proves nothing.

    We have no idea of the purity the YK-11 that guy was using.

    He even stated the he thought the RAD140, from the same supplier as YK-11, was actually letrozole .

    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Just because it has four methyl group were not talking about the 17aa-shit that really tax the liver
    Actually we are talking about "the 17aa-shit that really tax the liver."

    Here's a short Chemistry lesson.

    An alkyl group is a pice of a molecule with the formula CnH2n+1, where n is a whole number.

    A methyl group is an alkyl with the formula CH3.

    17 alpha alkylation (17aa) is the addition of an alkyl group to the alpha position of the 17th carbon of the steroid backbone.

    YK-11 is a 17aa anabolic steroid.

    Steroid backbone
    YK-11 liver toxic?-download.png

    YK-11
    YK-11 liver toxic?-yk11-chemical-structure.gif

    There is no reliable data available on it's liver toxicity other than it's chemical structure.

    We need to wait for peer reviewd data from animal or human testing before drawing any concrete conclusions.

    Until this takes place we should place more faith in The Laws of Chemistry over an e r o i d s thread.
    Last edited by numbere; 01-29-2017 at 04:16 PM.

  16. #16
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    5,976
    A+ for your patience N

    e r o i d thread ?!?!?! Ahahah, for real???

  17. #17
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you want to have a conversation then you need to converse like and adult, drop the toilet talk.

    The link you provided to e r o i d s proves nothing.

    We have no idea of the purity the YK-11 that guy was using.

    He even stated the he thought the RAD140, from the same supplier as YK-11, was actually letrozole .



    Actually we are talking about "the 17aa-shit that really tax the liver."

    Here's a short Chemistry lesson.

    An alkyl group is a pice of a molecule with the formula CnH2n+1, where n is a whole number.

    A methyl group is an alkyl with the formula CH3.

    17 alpha alkylation (17aa) is the addition of an alkyl group to the alpha position of the 17th carbon of the steroid backbone.

    YK-11 is a 17aa anabolic steroid.

    Steroid backbone
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	167278

    YK-11
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yk11-chemical-structure.gif 
Views:	36 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	167279

    There is no reliable data available on it's liver toxicity other than it's chemical structure.

    We need to wait for peer reviewd data from animal or human testing before drawing any concrete conclusions.

    Until this takes place we should place more faith in The Laws of Chemistry over an e r o i d s thread.
    :-(....ill get u some day...have NO doubt. So chemistrystudent..thats what u are?. And now u are using it for max effort. I have a MCSE diploma u know. And a CiscoCNA. And i can very weel use some of that nerdknowledge in one of the steroidthreads to make you look like a fool.
    Last edited by Silabolin; 01-30-2017 at 06:42 AM.

  18. #18
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Dont believe it?...very well..

    YK-11 liver toxic?-forumrunner_20170130_134826.jpg

    See?...u should know if uR up against me u gonna loose.

    Now tell me...whos tha man???

    And yes, that is Bill Gates`signature in the corner.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •