Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    GenXAAS's Avatar
    GenXAAS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    48

    quality SARM - lgd 4033 ligandrol - scam?

    Are SARMs a scam? or is SARM effectiveness just about using a quality SARM?

    I recently acquired lgd 4033 ligandrol 10mg from Hardcore Supplements LLC out of NYC? Can any one vouch for the quality of this product?

    Where can I get quality lgd 4033 ligandrol?

    Can any one vouch for the quality of lgd 4033 ligandrol by Gilmore Engineering Inc out of Carson City, NV and sold by EnhancedAthlete.com?

    What is the best quality SARM available in the market? Pharmaceutical grade? Food grade? substandard?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Nephets's Avatar
    Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nova scotia
    Posts
    1,044
    It's not for human consumption so I don't think there is a 'pharma grade'. With sarms you really are taking your chances.

  3. #3
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets
    It's not for human consumption so I don't think there is a 'pharma grade'. With sarms you really are taking your chances.
    This. I'm not a proponent of SARMS although LGD seems to be the only one that does what it is supposed to, although it's highly suppressive

  4. #4
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    It's not for human consumption so I don't think there is a 'pharma grade'. With sarms you really are taking your chances.
    Wrong. Sarms were developed for humans who need steroids . Less sides.
    Problem is that the industry only got their hands on generation 1 yet. And not ver 2.

    Real LGD is def not a scam. With trt we are talking about dbolgains without water and only suppressive as anavar .
    Easy recovery.
    I have used it and gains were steroidlike forsure.
    Just as bad for hdl as dbol though.

    Rec chem uk. Best there is.

  5. #5
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    Wrong. Sarms were developed for humans who need steroids . Less sides.
    Problem is that the industry only got their hands on generation 1 yet. And not ver 2.

    Real LGD is def not a scam. With trt we are talking about dbolgains without water and only suppressive as anavar .
    Easy recovery.
    I have used it and gains were steroidlike forsure.
    Just as bad for hdl as dbol though.

    Rec chem uk. Best there is.

    They are currently undergoing clinical trials I believe.

    However the sarms from research websites are definetly 'not for human consumption' as they are labeled for 'lab use' or 'lab rat'.

    Same as gear. Pharma vs ugl
    Potency and danger of the substance varies from ugl/rec chem site to the others

  6. #6
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

    They are currently undergoing clinical trials I believe.

    However the sarms from research websites are definetly 'not for human consumption' as they are labeled for 'lab use' or 'lab rat'.

    Same as gear. Pharma vs ugl
    Potency and danger of the substance varies from ugl/rec chem site to the others
    Its the same sarms nomatter if u use rec chems or Brand companies.

    Rec chem uses the term not for humans to avoid legal problemes.

    Well, thats my understanding of it.

  7. #7
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    Its the same sarms nomatter if u use rec chems or Brand companies.

    Rec chem uses the term not for humans to avoid legal problemes.

    Well, thats my understanding of it.

    I would have thought that those used under medical circumstances would be 100% pure and the creation of the sarms would be monitored to ensure it is safe and clean.

    However most of the rec chem sites brew their own sarms under questionable conditions. I've even heard of some being laced with pro hormones. You really don't know what's coming in the mail with underground sources.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •