Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Mk677

Jonbana is offline Member

Mk677

How do you know if this stuff is working im taking 20mg in the morning , I don't have increase in hunger nothing ... bloat seems normal.... or maybe switch it to before bed?

or am I expecting to much to soon been about 1 week

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    How do you know if this stuff is working im taking 20mg in the morning , I don't have increase in hunger nothing ... bloat seems normal.... or maybe switch it to before bed?

At 20mg a day, and you haven't noticed anything yet, it might be bunk. I started to notice hunger and lethargy within a few days.

yeah.. I did just a 3 day fast as well and at 72 hour after training forced food lol...... when you take yours AM or PM ?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Sounds as if your source was not legit. The hunger, improved sleep, etc, all start with the first day of two.

I split the dose am and pm

yeah that's what I'm thinking now, or way under dosed .. he has people he train on it and they love it amazing results but since I don't train I think he has two bottles one for people who pay to train and one who don't than he says it's his training ,

I'm going to try a new source today and see if I notice any difference ,

my Gf wants to go on this as well I've done some reading seems ok , but what you think , also for me anything you would stack with this to help with fat burning and not effect hormones

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    It will not adversely effect your girlfriend. I have had the same thoughts, however the sources I have used suspend the Ibutamoren in either everclear or PEG. The taste would be a tough sell.

I'd try stacking it with a healthy does of cardio, resistance training.

got my new source tonight gonna take both caps in the morning see what happens

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post

INTENSE hunger is one major signs your dealing with MK677.
    -Ender- likes this.

new source , fusion labs.. I don't notice hunger but I do notice when I eat I binge lol , but I don't get hunger pains .. taking 30mg a day in the AM before breakfast

just wondering when I can see some of the positives of this stuff im guessing a month before I notice the fat burning and skin and etc

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just started 12.5mg last night and I already feel the hunger. 30mg is way too high if your stuff is legit.

I tried transpharma at 20mg... AM
    now on Nordic fusion at 30mg AM

might be getting some INNO

yeah im never hungry.... but I've always been a faster one meal a day etc... so I know how to deal with hungry maybe I cannot feel the hunger cause im use to it? ...

how bad is this hunger? and why you taking yours at night? I was told AM was better so you get 2x GH spikes that's why they take injectable in the morning too

Thread Information