ThatAsianDude is offline New Member

Question Bioscience SARMS?

I'm currently in Malaysia and I'm in between cycles (My next one is going to be on March). So I'm thinking of buying SARMS as a way to bridge between cycles.

Came across this lab - Bioscience. I was wondering if any of you guys have tried their stuff before? The packaging seems legit, just wanna know if the product is legit and pure as well.

Here's a picture of their MK-677:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	886 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	170974

SARMS are suppressive.
    Using them to "bridge" between cycles will stop your HPTA from recovering.

side note: mk-677 is not a SARM and could be used betwwen cycles or during cycles

Dauntless is offline New Member
    If you can, buy from enhanced athlete, I might get hate for this but I use EA and I know that their sarms are legit and the prices are great. Mk677 is not a sarm, it is a growth hormone secretagogue. You can use it between cycles to bridge and I've heard of people running Ostarine (mk2866) as a bridge because it's suppression is very mild.

ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    SARMS are suppressive.
    Using them to "bridge" between cycles will stop your HPTA from recovering.

side note: mk-677 is not a SARM and could be used betwwen cycles or during cycles
    Noted. Yeah I'm actually planning to use the two "SARMS" that aren't actually SARMS: MK-677 (GH Secretagogue) and GW-501516 (PPAR). I ended up buying from Pure Science Labs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
    If you can, buy from enhanced athlete, I might get hate for this but I use EA and I know that their sarms are legit and the prices are great. Mk677 is not a sarm, it is a growth hormone secretagogue. You can use it between cycles to bridge and I've heard of people running Ostarine (mk2866) as a bridge because it's suppression is very mild.
    I tried to purchase from their site but for some odd reason, my card's not going through. That's why I searched for other local sources here in Malaysia. EA was actually my first choice. I ended up buying from Pure Science Labs, have you guys heard of this company? Can't seem to find any reviews on them. Here's a picture of their MK-677:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	170997

Thread Information