Big EZ is offline New Member

Interested in Supplementing my Workout

Hey everyone,

While researching on this site, I'm learning how to revamp my workouts and clean up my diet.. but I'm also thinking that it's time to add some supplement help. I've never used a SARM or anabolic , and since I have no way to get my hands on anabolics, I was going to give SARMs a shot.. I've used Jack3d, MRM driven, NOexplode, hydroxycut and other preworkouts/supplements, but I guess with age (maybe?) and/or tolerance, these don't really do much at all for me anymore. Don't get me wrong they help, but much different than 5-6 years ago. I was wondering if someone had some insight or opinion on the best SARM for muscle growth and weight loss or block weight gain. I stumbled across MK-677 and it looks pretty promising, but I question my research so far. I've been stuck for years now around 300 lb on bench and my squat has steadily declined due to injury. But now that I'm healthy and cutting out booze, I wait to try a completely revamped approach.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    SARMS are more expensive then steroids and work to a much lesser degree then steroids . can they help, sure. I generally recommend SARMS and their advertised dosages to women, they seem to work better with women. I've ran several SARMS myself and there is just no comparison to AAS use (unless maybe your running SARMS at 5x the advertised dosage, which would cost 20x the amount that steroids cost).

MK677 is a great compound in my opinion . however it is NOT a SARM. I've used it for over a year or so. its a GH secretagogue , a peptide (total opposite of a SARM really)

Big EZ is offline New Member
    MK677 is a great compound in my opinion . however it is NOT a SARM. I've used it for over a year or so. its a GH secretagogue , a peptide (total opposite of a SARM really)
    Got it. That comment helped me sort through some of the BS about it.

I generally recommend SARMS and their advertised dosages to women, they seem to work better with women.
    Should I be researching a different alternative like GH secretagogues instead?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven77 View Post
    SARMs are a safer alternative to anabolic steroid use,
    I would edit that to read
    SARMs are POSSIBLY a safer alternative to anabolic steroid use

we don't know for a fact if they are or not. Steroids have been around for 50+ years and used by millions upon millions of people every years, and many are FDA approved and used in hospitals and prescribed by doctors.
    SARMs have not. they are an experimental drug only at this time.

if you take a SARM like LGD40 (which is generally dosed at 5-10mg a day for bodybuilding purposes) and you dose it like you would an FDA approved steroid like adrol which is dosed at 100mg a day for bodybuilding .. which one would be worse for us ?

who knows . no one really .. but what we do know is all the side effects of real steroids and how to deal with and treat them.. we don't know this yet about SARMS . the reason SARMS are not very effective is because they are dosed so so so so very very low (for our protection with this experiment I guess) .. but go ahead and be the lab rat and start stacking SARMS at super high dosages like guys do steroids and run them for 20 plus years like guys do steroids, and lets see if they really are a safer alternative or not

SARMs were developed quite a while ago. I believe it was in the 40's or 50's. It wasn't until recently, the last 10 years, that I really saw the market take hold of SARMs. Like Gear says, there isn't the body of knowledge on SARMs as there are on AAS. Hopefully, with this section being available there will be a knowledge base that will be built up. If I was to believe all the marketing hype SARMs is the answer from heaven to anyone who wants to lose fat and gain muscle. 'Cmon, how can a compound be so perfect. I do have an open mind and am very interested in seeing posts from people who's actually ran SARMs.

Thread Information