Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Third Tier
  • 1 Post By Steroidman99
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Steroidman99

Thread: Ostarine Benefits and Effects

AllexCord is offline Banned

Ostarine Benefits and Effects

Most interested users would become immediately attracted to using MK-2866 after a quick online search for its benefits. You may type in, “Ostarine Before and After Results” in an online search engine, and you’re bound to see many positive effects from different users around the globe. To give you an idea of what the results look like, the SARM can help give an increase in lean muscle mass gains. Furthermore, it can also assist in enhancing muscle strength. Ostarine can also aid in improving overall endurance, so you can eke out more time in the gym.

What is/was your Ostarine dosage and cycle?

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Ostatine tends to shine during a recomp. I ran it at 20 mg a day for 6 weeks . Including a lot of cardio and mediocre weight training while diet was on point. Results were ok . U won’t gain a ton of muscle by any means in ostarine.
    Doesn’t even compare to a test cycle!

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllexCord View Post
    Most interested users would become immediately attracted to using MK-2866 after a quick online search for its benefits. You may type in, “Ostarine Before and After Results” in an online search engine, and you’re bound to see many positive effects from different users around the globe. To give you an idea of what the results look like, the SARM can help give an increase in lean muscle mass gains. Furthermore, it can also assist in enhancing muscle strength. Ostarine can also aid in improving overall endurance, so you can eke out more time in the gym.

What is/was your Ostarine dosage and cycle?
    It's 2018. I wonder that someone can still promote this hepatotoxic, ineffective crap.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    It's 2018. I wonder that someone can still promote this hepatotoxic, ineffective crap.
    I ran OSTARINE several times, different dosages and wasn't impressed at all.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    I took Ostarine twice, at doses between 15-30 mg/day. I always got the same result: Virtually no gains, but cholesterol in red numbers and liver enzymes as much as twice over the uppermost limit.

Here you can see my cholesterol and liver values during a PCT with Ostarine (20-30 mg/day), after a cycle with oxandrolone. HDL continued to decrease, and liver enzymes skyrocketed.

3.2. 2012 HDL 0,64 (normal range 1.0-2.1) LDL 5,70 ALT 0,95 (normal range 0.05-0.85)
    24.2.2012 HDL 0,62 LDL 5,13 ALT 1,46

Several months later, I was using only 15 mg Ostarine with 40 mg Andarine, and my ALT was 0,83. This is a higher value than I had on 80 mg oxandrolone/day (0,76). At the same time, my liver values on PCTs with Andarine routinely improved, so this increase in liver enzymes must be due to Ostarine.

I am really stunned that some people on the internet claim that this drug has no side effects! Are they doing any blood tests at all? Remember that the manufacturer was doing studies with only 3 mg/day, which is a laughably low dose.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-26-2018 at 05:18 PM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information