Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: SARMS Stack

jwh7699 is offline Member

SARMS Stack

I was wondering if the below stack would be good for putting on lean muscle, strength and cutting?

I currently take Test Cyp for TRT and would continue taking it while taking SARMS .

Would I have to run a PCT or because I'm on Test just take 6 to 8 weeks off and be good to go?

Ostarine - Mk 2866
    Lgd-4033
    Cardarine Gw-501516
    RAD-140
    Stenabolic SR-9009

I've found a few SARM websites, but unsure of the quality. Any website recommendations would be helpful. Thanks!!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    couple things

"strength and cutting" -- those are two opposing goals in most cases

stacking Ostarine with Lgd .. that is redundant. they add nothing to each other. just run more of the Lgd and drop the osta
    stacking Cardarine with sr9009 .. this is redundant. they are both ppar agonist and nearly the same compound. run one or the other . if you want more fat loss go for sr9009, if you want more endurance performance go for cardarine.

if you do use sr9009 be sure to use the injectible form. the oral is not very bioavailable. however cardarine is bio available orally.

no need for pct being your on trt
    jwh7699 likes this.

Thanks I appreciate it! Not doubling up on the same thing is good.

So I will go with the:
    LGD
    SR-9009

RAD-140 is more of a strength building SARM.

Would it be good to run it with the two above or run the two above for 8 weeks and then run the RAD-140 for 8 weeks right after?

Is it ok to run SARMS back to back or taking a total break from them better?

Thanks!!

LGD and Sr9009 is a fine combo . now if you were not on TRT , I could see benefit to adding Rad 140 to this being Rad acts in a way like test . but being your already on Test and will be during this run you could jus up your test dosage a bit and get the same/similar benefits to what Rad would provide. guys that don't run test with their sarms cycles could benefit from adding in Rad

with sams, just like AAS . I recommend like 8 weeks on 4 weeks off (unless your doing more of a one time long term phase cycling approach)
    jwh7699 likes this.

Thanks appreciate it!

LGD-4033 10mg 1 x a day
    Stenabolic SR-9009 10mg 3 x a day (Every 4 to 5 hours)
    8 weeks on
    6 weeks off

Would you say this is the typical dosing for these 2 SARMS ?

I like LGD at much higher dose then that .. 20-30mg. last time I ran injectible LGD I ran it at 30 per day and that was perfect.
    start at 10 If you like and work your way up.
    with SR9009 , I like just one 15mg or so injection first thing in the morning before fasted cardio . that should suffice
    jwh7699 likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    How to sarms stack up against AAS.

For instance could someone compare certain SARMs to certain AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    How to sarms stack up against AAS.

For instance could someone compare certain SARMs to certain AAS?
    LGD at high dosages is the only SARM that has any similar effects to AAS (its like mild Anadrol ).. the recommended dosage is 5mg. you need to run at least 30 to get that effect though. going with injectible is even better.
    but other then LGD at high dosages, nothing else really compares as far as I know.

Sr9009 for fat burning is good too . but thats not technically a SARM

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    LGD at high dosages is the only SARM that has any similar effects to AAS (its like mild Anadrol ).. the recommended dosage is 5mg. you need to run at least 30 to get that effect though. going with injectible is even better.
    but other then LGD at high dosages, nothing else really compares as far as I know.

Sr9009 for fat burning is good too . but thats not technically a SARM
    Cool. I keep hearing all this bullshit about how great Rad-140 is, and some other stuff, but it’s always from dudes that don’t use gear. Same ones who pay hundreds of dollars a month for supplements and shit instead of jumping on even 250mg of test a week and actually getting somewhere.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I like LGD at much higher dose then that .. 20-30mg. last time I ran injectible LGD I ran it at 30 per day and that was perfect.
    start at 10 If you like and work your way up.
    with SR9009 , I like just one 15mg or so injection first thing in the morning before fasted cardio . that should suffice
    Thanks!!

Thread Information