Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Need advice, About to run a Test Enanthate cycle with fatty chest (look like moobs)

Afreak is offline Junior Member

Need advice, About to run a Test Enanthate cycle with fatty chest (look like moobs)

Hi, i am an ectomorph and have muscle unfriendly genetics. Been working out for more than a decade on & off (i know my body wont tell you so as i mentioned the genetics thing). I have done a lot of research on cycling and workout regime as well as diet. I overall look under 15% BF but my chest tells otherwise. I dont have hard lumps underneath chest and it's soft which is a property of pseudogynocomestia. I am dieting right now to reduce chest fat as much as possible but it's very slow compared to rest of my body. I am intending to run my long anticipated test only 250-300mg cycle for 8 or 12 weeks. I live in Pakistan and it's very easy to buy pharma grade here, without prescription i can get Testoviron 250 by Bayer and is cheap too. So i am not worried about it being underdosed or fake.

I also have managed AI's (will run aromasin because it seems favorite by pros). I will do all the pre, mid and post bloodwork as advised in a thread. PCT and/or HCG will be run too (not sure HCG is necessary for this mild cycle)

All i wanna know is if i can run mild (first) test cycle having the chest condition as described above and shown in the pictures attached? your input will help me.

Thanks and stay blessed everyone.Need advice, About to run a Test Enanthate cycle with fatty chest (look like moobs)-whatsapp-image-2021-03-02-6.39.06-pm.jpegNeed advice, About to run a Test Enanthate cycle with fatty chest (look like moobs)-whatsapp-image-2021-03-02-6.39.06-pm-1-.jpegNeed advice, About to run a Test Enanthate cycle with fatty chest (look like moobs)-whatsapp-image-2021-03-02-6.39.06-pm-2-.jpeg

anyone there?

Update:

forgot to add my stats:

Age 30
    weight: 135 lbs
    5'7

You are probably higher than 15% body fat.
    You need to learn what diet works for you.
    You need to learn how to train and more importantly train consistently.

I wouldn't recommend a cycle at this moment.

If did cycle a low dose test cycle with hCG is fine.
    Keeping an AI on hand is always recommended.

However... in my opinion...
    You have no base.
    You are too high of body fat % to bulk.

Honestly...
    what is your diet and training regimen?
    Hughinn likes this.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

You have no base.

Honestly...
    This is good advice. ^

To the op. Training, or knowing how to train your own body is more important than any gear you decide to use. Using gear helps alot. But it can't overcome bad training and diet.

The chest fat might be a concern as well. It could possibly mean you're prone to gyno, so whatever you decide to do make sure you've got nolvadex and maybe amridex or aromisin on hand before you use any gear. And a low dose to start if you do.

I also agree with the post above that it'd help to know your training routines. Because that's 80% of it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

You have no base.

Honestly...

Thanks for the advice, appreciated.

My diet is:

Breakfast : tortilla and 2 eggs

Lunch: whatever i cook for the day

Pre workout: white rice or banana with coffee

Post workout: Chicken breast 200 or 250 grams

before bed: yogurt with almonds

yogurt before bed 150 grams

i Train push pull method to ensure twice a week hit and also do compound exercises. I do running post workout for 20 mins straight at least 3 times a week. My bench press is 100 lbs however i usually train with dumbells which allows for more squeeze in the chest. I have this saggy chest which i hate and rest of the body appears lean ( i will share more photos later) I am trying to shed as much as i can before i hop on. Only my chest has me stopped otherwise i would have done my first cycle 5 months ago. I have hard time getting results which is why i got frustrated and planned to hop on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    This is good advice. ^

To the op. Training, or knowing how to train your own body is more important than any gear you decide to use. Using gear helps alot. But it can't overcome bad training and diet.

The chest fat might be a concern as well. It could possibly mean you're prone to gyno, so whatever you decide to do make sure you've got nolvadex and maybe amridex or aromisin on hand before you use any gear. And a low dose to start if you do.

I also agree with the post above that it'd help to know your training routines. Because that's 80% of it at least.

Thanks brotha. if i have this saggy chest and run nolva or ai along, how can one be sure that it will intelligently add muscle tissue to my upper chest only and not gain fat and/or muscle to the lower area? From what i have read, if i have fat in any area it will aromatize more and bring more fat on top. This is what's been stopping me. How the above protocol will prevent that?

Quote Originally Posted by Afreak View Post
    Thanks for the advice, appreciated.

My diet is:

Breakfast : tortilla and 2 eggs

Lunch: whatever i cook for the day

Pre workout: white rice or banana with coffee

Post workout: Chicken breast 200 or 250 grams

before bed: yogurt with almonds

yogurt before bed 150 grams

i Train push pull method to ensure twice a week hit and also do compound exercises. I do running post workout for 20 mins straight at least 3 times a week. My bench press is 100 lbs however i usually train with dumbells which allows for more squeeze in the chest. I have this saggy chest which i hate and rest of the body appears lean ( i will share more photos later) I am trying to shed as much as i can before i hop on. Only my chest has me stopped otherwise i would have done my first cycle 5 months ago. I have hard time getting results which is why i got frustrated and planned to hop on.
    Your diet is too low in protein.
    For example: 150 grams of of whole milk plain yogurt only has 5.2 grams of protein.

Your only meal with any significant amount of protein is the chicken breast.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    OP, I have the same thing as you, except I weigh almost ~250 lbs. If you have muscle, that little amount of chest fat will just make your chest look even bigger. I haven't had any gyno issues since starting AAS 2 years ago. I didn't always use an AI, and when I did, it was minimal. I have run about 5 cycles. You're probably like me and got the pseudogynecomastia in your teens. I remember asking my mom what was happening with my chest when I was a kid and she told me it would go away... it didn't. Eventually I want to get lipo/gland removal (even though I don't have any palpable gyno).

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    I agree. You need to get your diet in order first. Gear won't do much good without it, especially in you case because you barely consume any protein.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    OP, I have the same thing as you, except I weigh almost ~250 lbs. If you have muscle, that little amount of chest fat will just make your chest look even bigger. I haven't had any gyno issues since starting AAS 2 years ago. I didn't always use an AI, and when I did, it was minimal. I have run about 5 cycles. You're probably like me and got the pseudogynecomastia in your teens. I remember asking my mom what was happening with my chest when I was a kid and she told me it would go away... it didn't. Eventually I want to get lipo/gland removal (even though I don't have any palpable gyno).
    Do you think i should do lipo to remove this excess fat first? Does test alone reduce bodyfat even on. Slight caloric surplus? I want to reduce it before i hop on desperately. Then run 250-300 mg test 8 weeker (i know it's recommended to run 500 at least but i dont want to worsen my problem whixh is why i plan to run mild).. Thanks

Also, i got my estradiol tested and it was normal, 21
    1 pg/ml. Do you think I should get my e2 sensitive panel done to really find out hormonal issues?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Do you think i should do lipo to remove this excess fat first? Does test alone reduce bodyfat even on. Slight caloric surplus? I want to reduce it before i hop on desperately. Then run 250-300 mg test 8 weeker (i know it's recommended to run 500 at least but i dont want to worsen my problem whixh is why i plan to run mild).. Thanks
    Before you do anything like lipo or test, you should do what DD told you. You're not eating enough protein and food in general. If you want to be 200 lbs, you need to eat like somebody who weighs 200lbs.

When you wake up, your body has been starving all night long and you're just giving it 2 eggs and a tortilla. It hasn't been fueled since you had dinner after your workout. The protein gains from the yogurt are negligible and you're basically giving it about 7 grams of protein per egg and another 3 for the tortilla. Your body is in a catabolic state when you wake up and you're barely giving it anything. So when you do finally eat, your body stores it what you eat as fat in your tits rather than using it to build muscle.

You don't want to hear this, but you should spend the next year working on your diet and training and find something that works for you. This site you're on right now is a gold mine of information that can help you change the way you eat and train so that you can make those gains.
    Cylon357 and RotorHead like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Before you do anything like lipo or test, you should do what DD told you. You're not eating enough protein and food in general. If you want to be 200 lbs, you need to eat like somebody who weighs 200lbs.

When you wake up, your body has been starving all night long and you're just giving it 2 eggs and a tortilla. It hasn't been fueled since you had dinner after your workout. The protein gains from the yogurt are negligible and you're basically giving it about 7 grams of protein per egg and another 3 for the tortilla. Your body is in a catabolic state when you wake up and you're barely giving it anything. So when you do finally eat, your body stores it what you eat as fat in your tits rather than using it to build muscle.

You don't want to hear this, but you should spend the next year working on your diet and training and find something that works for you. This site you're on right now is a gold mine of information that can help you change the way you eat and train so that you can make those gains.
    Thanks. Can you design me a diet keeping my condition in mind please? Will appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Straight talk right there.

In fact, lots of good advice thus far in this thread. I would add a couple of things.

If you ARE going to cycle now, which I agree is likely a bad idea, 250 to 300 mg is hardly worth the shutdown. Those doses are closer to hrt levels than cycle levels, though that would be an aggressive TRT protocol. Pct would suck and you would likely be disappointed with your cycle.

Now, if you were going to stack with a SARM (this is the SARMS sub after all), then you might have a tasty little reasonably safe first cycle. But, I still don't think that would be a good idea for you right now.

In short, don't cycle until you get your other bases in order: diet, nutrition, training, education, and recovery.
    Having alot of experience of gym. Now i don't qualify for newbie gains and it will take me years to make a noticeable change. I do qualify to be called a worst hardgainer tho.

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks. Can you design me a diet keeping my condition in mind please? Will appreciate
    You can get yourself started by searching for a MACRO calculator online.

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    From someone who has a body type like yours... listen to them bro. I was there and didnt wanna wait to cycle too. I have done 4 or 5 cycles, either test or test + deca only. From experience man you can clean up your look from just eating better/cleaner and hitting the gym 4-5 days a week. Do that for 2-3 months you will see results i promise you. You're not eating nearly good enough. 4-5 eggs minimum in the morning... once you can stomach that add in some carbs. You really just gotta work on the basics first, cycle later and you're gonna change your entire look.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Same here man! I was underweight towards my length, thought I was training like a maniac and eating right, still didnt grow...

First belief was "hmm, maybe I need some Gainer 6000 that promises 20 lbs of muscle in a year"... Started with that, did nothing.

Then I though "I should listen to my big friends recommending AAS, I have seen that it works for Instagram models as well"...
    Did that and it totally fcked me up, for those seen my older posts, I got help here to do a crazy reset (Dr.Scully PCT protocol).
    Got LUCKY and returned decent, but not fully, and wonīt return fully ever again = Might need TRT in near future.

So what did work?
    - When you think you are eating enough, you are probably not. If you canīt eat that much, expand your stomach with a huge bowl of sallad and water after each meal.
    That willpush your belly out and let you get more room for more in a short time.
    Use a simple TDEE calculator on Google to get an estimate.
    - Train heavier, at least that worked for me. Follow a strength regime protocol instead of high rep protocol. For someone having a hard time building a solid frame, heavier
    training protocol that you can follow for at least 3 months worked for me. Make sure itīs a protocol and not "by head".
    - Do NOT jump on AAS yet and if you have already, stop and re-think! You might feel wow while on, but 10 times worse when off, the spiral is not worth it. You need the basics
    before you can become a superstar or you will honestly ruin yourself.
    - Donīt worry about the fat right now, start with getting that mass on before thinking of cutting. I know it will make you feel "puffy" or even "fat", but you need muscle first
    to look like a Superstar later. However, donīt go overboard and focus on pizza and gainers.
    - When people ask "What do you eat in a day?", they are not asking how HEALTHY you eat, but what macronutrients you are getting inside. Many just throws out broccoli, almonds,
    oats, strawberries as that would make posters go "Yeah, he rocks"... No, they are trying to figure out if you eat enough.
    Sure, eating healthy is great and necessary, but you can build muscle on Cheetos and ice cream as well. You will feel like crap and might die sooner rather than later, but you can gain lol
    - Donīt complicate it, stay simple and follow something that works for you in accordance with science. Example: Count your TDEE, eat simple and healthy enough to reach that, follow a 3 month training program.
    Evaluate each month.

I can promise you that if you find the algorithm that works for you, you will see more results in this coming year than you have in your 10 years combined natural.

Thread Information