Vicant is offline New Member

Possible Mid Cycle Change Help.

Resident Anabolic Guru's & Hobbyists alike,

I have been on the following cycle:

400 to 600 mg of BD Equipoise per week (2 shots)
    40 mg Papervar per day
    50 mg Proviron per day

I am in week 7.

Today I stopped the anavar (7 weeks 2 days into cycle)

I have recently upped the eq to 600 mg thi spast week in a progression from 400. I have had a serious bout of hypertension over the past 4 days.

I did not want to stop the anavar until the end of this week but I thought it may be adding to the hypertension.

The plan is to lower the eq back to 400 mg per week, keep the Proviron and add some BL TP-100 eod at 100 mg or 50 mg ed. I would also add arimidex at .25 per day. I want to continue the eq for 4 more weeks for a total of 12 and then continue the prop until week 14.

I am 41 years old 5', 8" 215 lbs, about 12% bf. I have been lifting for about 25 years. This is the first cycle I have done in about 10 years. I did some d bol & deca then and had very bad hypertension.

Would this change in my cycle help?

Is this cycle ok on liver enzymes and cholesterol?

I have only gained about 3 lbs on the present cycle but have increased my strength and body composition.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,
    Vicant

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    Where's your test big dog?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    That cycle is a mess.......Id scrap it and do the proper pct.

Next cycle should have a test in it...Id say Test E or C...anti-e's...pct.

You could have achieved what you have in the last 7 weeks without the use of drugs, hell...in 7 weeks you could have done better....

You need to dial in you diet/training/rest.......

The good news?------------------------------------>You found this site! Now you wont F up the future!

Welcome....

D

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question.

If I would like to continue through the cycle through the summer what would you suggest?

I have been attempting to keep the weight down. I do cardio about 3 to 5 times per week.

Thank you,
    Vicant

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Throw in Prop at least the dosage as EQ as fast as you can, to get some test into your system if you have your mind made up to continue.

I am curious about the need for test. I assume this is because I have decreased the natural test that my body makes by taking the EQ and Var. By supplementing with the test prop it will bring the free test in my system up to a more acceptable level.

I also have test e....Would this be better?

I have no libido problems, much the opposite. Wouldn't the proviron help with the free test?

BTW....I researched this cycle and posted it on SE and there were many who said it was ok....What do I know.

Thank you,
    Vicant

Will adding the test help to reduce the hypertension?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicant
    Will adding the test help to reduce the hypertension?
    no.

And no the Proviron doesnt help your natural pruction...quite the opposite.

And whoever said that was a good cycle cant be very experienced.

You should have went Test+Var...thats a good combo!

I hope you have clomid.

D

Yes.

I have clomid, nolvadex , arimidex and HCG .

Which of these would be best and how should it be used?

Thank you,
    Vicant

Quote Originally Posted by Vicant
    Yes.

I have clomid, nolvadex , arimidex and HCG .

Which of these would be best and how should it be used?

Thank you,
    Vicant
    Vicant, you should of known all this stuff before starting your cycle. Do some research, search button.....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im with Dent Depot on this one. You need to end the cycle, let your HTPA get back into gear and then do another cycle with Test as the Base Drug. There is no way anyone with any knowledge of steroids OKed that cycle.

A person can gain 10lbs from creatine in 2-3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.....

I asked for some advice and got what I asked for.

As far as doing the DD (Due Dilligence) it was done and then some. I do not think adding 50 lbs to my bench in under 8 weeks without looking like a beached bloated whale was a bad thing. Especially at my age.

My goals were simple, gain no weight, get stronger and look better. There goals were met and then some. I also hope to keep the gains. I know this less likely with test. I understand that there are antie's out there that can take care of the bloat but I chose to keep it relatively simple.

The question was about switching up the cycle and hypertension. I have been prone to hypertension in the past and was hoping to avoid it. I had no experience with eq so I wanted to give it a try.

There are plenty of mods over at SE who discussed the TEST thing everyone has to have. I discussed this with them and told them what my goals were. I thought I would get another opinion on this site (very good site by the way).

Dont get me wrong, I know it is hard to critique a cycle with the limited information given on these posts but as soon as you say no test the AAS world comes crashing down.

My best gains ever were on a cycle of deca with 20mg of d bol for 8 weeks. It was my first cycle. NO TEST! Maybe it was not right but who cares....It worked.

I have no nut shrinkage, lack of libido or any other symptomes that are normally associated with low test levels at this point in the cycle. The only issue is the hypertension and that could easily be related to my businesses.

Thank you for the advice.

I wonder how the ol liver is after 8 weeks on an oral steriod ? Avoiding hpertension- is that associated with water retention which you will have without ldex and nolvadex . Good luck...

Test is not in any way gonna help with your Hypertension!!!

Totally see your point!!! Not everyone has the same goals. Most assume that you are cycling to get bigger, alot of people dont understand or relate to people that are cycling for different reasons. But thats Ok!!! But still even for your goals that isnt the best cycle for you. It would be better with some tren or somthin in there.

Just the other day I was on a float trip and as of now im about 272lbs or so and this is the first time these people seen me this big. Im talking to this guy that also dabbles in steroids and I tell him what Ive been taking and tell him look out because im gonna get even bigger. He looked at me like I was crazy!!!!!!! he told me he was sold some Halotestin but was told it was Dbol . He said he gained 6lbs so far, I started telling him well you need this and this to get bigger. He pretty much flat out told me he didnt want to be big. The first thoughts in my mind is Why are taking steroids then. But hey what ever. He even mentioned he wouldnt feel comfortable looking like me!!LOL

His liver is probally fine!

I stayed away from trenbolone because I heard that it could be tough on your mind and is not for beginners. It also may not be the best choice for someone in their forties because of the high DHT conversion.

The anavar oral for 8 weeks is prominently listed on the cycle examples on this site. Especially the novice cycles. I trust this web site gives good information on cycles.

I am planning to start the test prop at 100 mg eod this weekend. I have dropped the anavar and continue with the proviron .

Any advice on what I should add as far as keeping the water weight off? Arimidex with the proviron was my first choice.

Thank you,
    Vicant

Bump this for advice.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Armidex @ 10 or 20(depending on how much bloat you have) ed and provirion @ 50mg ed

It's o.k. to shoot prop EOD but BETTER to shoot everyday. Prop has a 1/2 llife of 36 hours. so obviously ED will keep the blood levels more constant.

I'd keep the VAR on for 2 reasons. If your hypertension persists you won't know what it's caused from since you're changin more than 1 variable of your cycle. And 2, VAR is the chit. Give the prop 2 weeks to reach it's highest concentrate in the blood and then drop the VAR. Or if your hypertension goes away now, add the var back on later

I say if you are having complications and you dont want to get bigger, why even take steroids . You can diet and do cardio to be lean. You can switch your workout to a power lifting routine if you want to get stronger. Your original cycle didnt look like a strength cycle??? Alot of supplements out there help with performance without causing you hypertension.

Adding testosterone is definatly not gonna help with your hypertension. Armidex may help a little,but its not gonna take it away completly. I think your cycle should have Test in it but I think it will make your symptoms worse. And youll get bigger!!!!

Thread Information