Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SKiN is offline Member
    Actually i think i might know... hahaha i feel like a dumbass now. The last couple days i have been cutting down and digging up big ass trees. I am betting it is some kind of spider bite or something, well i hope. hahaha ****

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    did the area around the infected site get hard. when i was spider bitten thats what happened. it also pussed like a volcano. but didn't u say it moved down the leg. i dont think a spider bite would do that. im not a doctor so i might be wrong.

SKiN is offline Member
    I really have no idea anymore, I am just going to ask my mom(doc) tomorrow and hope she doesnt see the pin hole two inches above it lol. It is prob some kind of insect bite. Who knows.... fuk it...

IMO....You have an "abscess".
    This happens alot to people who shoot up drugs (heroin, speed, etc..)
    This is also what happens, when you don't know what the fcuk your doing! You shot it in the wrong spot!! You need to make sure your doing everything correctly! (Clean needles, muscle shots, etc...)

And , yes...this is serious....NOT SERIOUS.. like your gonna die, BUT yes serious, like you need to get treeted right away! If you don't get treated right away, they will possibly have to cut off a big portion of your skin! (couple inches).

Below is the reason this happened....
    These are not my words...this is from the Encyclopedia.

"Abscess"
    - a localized collection of pus in a cavity formed from tissues that have been broken down by infectious bacteria. An abscess is caused when such bacteria as staphylococci or streptococci gain access to solid tissue (e.g., by means of a small wound on the skin). The toxins released by these multiplying bacteria destroy cells and thus trigger an acute inflammation.

I hope this helps....and please, call the emergency room, and tell them .."I think I have an abscess......should I come in right away?"

P.S. If its a spider bite.....and looks like that....IMO, you should get it checked out anyways!

Peace...
    Last edited by Size_Always_Matters; 06-30-2004 at 09:03 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Abscesses can indeed be serious, but the issue that Toughguy was dealing with is that it was so far from the injection site. If the infection was caused by the injection it would have followed the vein and you would have pain all the way down to the eruption site.

You either have a zit (plenty of more scientific terms, but basically the same -a sub-q infection or were bit by something.

It is not connected with the injection. Get it checked out and tell the doc you were chopping trees.

Make sure to finish your entire penicillin cycle or you will develop penicillin resistant strains of infections, which is really not good.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    IMO if it's a spider bite it looks like a bad one. I've seen a couple like that....it was a brown recluse...not to be taken lightly.

If it doesn't heal (or get better) on its own within 48 hrs of appearing you need to go see a doc.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

sore

doesnt look like an infection to me. i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Alright i added a pic of my quad. I circled the injection site and you can see where its all fked up below.....
    anyone know whats up....
    The soreness is moving down my leg around my knee right now

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    could be like in ingrown hair.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    in response ToughGuy if you read all the replies you would of notice I was responding to slitsoul13.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Bluethunder ...If you read all of the replys you will see slitsoul13 hijacked t.g.'s thread. So in turn you were answering a highjacker.
    ...V

SKiN is offline Member
    LOL thats funny

And since u bumped it... Everything is back to normal. It was a spider bite so..... SIze_always_matters u can eat a d|ck. I do know what the Fvck im doin, did other leg today and went fine.

SKiN is offline Member
    HAHA hes banned too... didnt even notice that.... holla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information