Thread: Seizure!!!

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Seizure!!!

Ive been on M1T and Xtra Lean for the past 3weeks. On monday i took 2pills of xtra lean, and i had a glass of juice, later on that day around 5pm i had a seizure and i blacked out. as a result i dislocated my shoulder. Why did this happen? bcuz of the xtra lean? also, i have all this stuff i ordered frum i b e labs, like $30o worth, will they return it bcuz i dont need it now.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Seizures are mostly brought on by over stimulating your brain, i doubt that either of those two did it. I have never heard of anyone having a seizure from m1t. I myself am now prone to seizures and i've used m1t alot with no problems.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Ive been on M1T and Xtra Lean for the past 3weeks. On monday i took 2pills of xtra lean, and i had a glass of juice, later on that day around 5pm i had a seizure and i blacked out. as a result i dislocated my shoulder. Why did this happen? bcuz of the xtra lean? also, i have all this stuff i ordered frum i b e labs, like $30o worth, will they return it bcuz i dont need it now.

Wow man, i'm glad everything is ok with you now (aside from the dislocated shoulder.) You should go see a doc to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong. Best of luck to you.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    could have epilepsy. id have it checked out.

nsa
    There are anti-seizure medications. But they slow your thought processes. I've been on them but they are not something you want to be on if you need to be quick thinking for work or school...

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    go to a good neurologist... my brother had a seizure at 13 and it was scary, he got a concussion when he colapsed.

Yea i spent a few hours in the emergency room that evening. It was weird bcuz nothin like this has ever happend to me before. i felt sorta dizzy and i had like a bit of blurred vision for a moment, like maybe 10-15mins before it happend. my bp and hr were both really high for a while after too. when they got closer to normal i was allowed to go home. im gonna get that eeg i think its called, brain scan done in 2weweks to see if somethings wrong.other than that im alrite i guess. thanks 4 lookin out bros....

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    There are anti-seizure medications. But they slow your thought processes. I've been on them but they are not something you want to be on if you need to be quick thinking for work or school...
    had my dog on 8.4CC's ED of Potassium Bromide, but they dont prescribe it to humans, something about brain issues with it. too bad it didnt work and he died from a heart attack.

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    M1t lowers blood sugar for some as you probably already know.

One of the symptoms of hypoglycemia is seizures. Did you feel a bit weak, or dizzy, right before you went unconcious. If so, i think this would def be a strong possibility.

yea i did feel weak, dizzy, and kinda lite headed

Jonblaze639 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    yea i did feel weak, dizzy, and kinda lite headed
    i had the same reaction to it as you did bro. I've used slin in the past and i knew exactly what was going on right away, checked my glucose level and proceeded to pop a few glucose tabs. Sure enough my BG was extremly low. For me this started happening around the 2 1/2 week point on M1t.

There was another guy i know at the forum I mod on, who actually had a seizure from m1t also. He went to the ER they did a cat scan as well as a few other tests, everything came back as normal except his blood sugar which was extremely low.

I suggest if you decide to stay on M1T, carry glucose pills. Also read about symtoms of hypoglycemia, so you can be better prepared if this happens again.

Stay safe.
    Last edited by Jonblaze639; 09-18-2004 at 12:35 AM.

thanks alot bros, the input is really appreciated

nsa
    EEG's are a pain in the a$$, they take forever, at least the one i had done a while back. Did you pass out during it, from what i understand about seizures is you can be unconcious or concious.

my cuzin who was with me told me i went unconcscious for about 2minutes

where do you get glucose tabs from?

Generally a real seizure will be the normal things, fall to the ground and muscles will all contract, then afterwards you should be in a daze for however long it takes your body to come back to it. That would be considered the councious seizure, the unconscious one, is self-explanatory.

Thread Information