Dutchman is offline Junior Member

HELP! Do i have side-effect from IGF1-LR3??

Hello,

i am using IGF1-LR3 for 2 weeks now, a few day's ago i got problems with my lower back, butt and legs. I feels like a nerve is stuck.. i mean i feels like ache.But it also hearts especially in my butt and legs. Also my hands and fingers ache.

i used 40mcg/day.

I stopped using IGF1, do you think this problem is caused by igf?? and will it go away by itself.

I know the ache hands is common, but does this stop after using igf?

If the pain doens't go away in a few day's i will visit my doctor.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sounds like you pinched a nerve bro

no that is not possible i inject only in upperbody not in the butt.

i don't take AAS right now.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    A pinched nerve has nothing to do with an injection bro

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    no that is not possible i inject only in upperbody not in the butt.

i don't take AAS right now.
    im saying you may have pinched a nerve,not hit a nerve.i have had many pinched nerves in my back from training and that is what your complaint sounds like

upndown is offline New Member
    My left lower back down my ass all the way to my calf has a cramp that makes it almost impossible to get out of bed. Once I am up and do some stretching it goes away. When I upped my dose from 40mcg to 80mcg/day it got worse along with tingling in my right pinky. Sonds like IGF side to me.

the pain is now in my legs al down to the calves. it doesn't hurt all day some times it is ok.

i hope it wil go away soon, better stay off the igf for now.

OK i changed my dose off igf from 1x 40mcg ED to 2x20mcg ED.

The problems with the nerve are gone i feel nothing anymore. i hope it will stay away

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    im on week 3 of 40mcg a day, with 3uis of gh. im geting a pain in my lower back especially when hanging from a pullup bar. only when im totally relaxed hanging thoguh not if im slightly holding myself up. very strange..... i also get some kinda stich in my chest. kinda like a charly hoarse. if i breathe really deap really fast, it gets worse then seems like it almost pops and then disapears. anyone konw what the **** that is? it stuck me when you said pinched nerve cause i used to get this when i was a kid (going through puberty), so i was thinking maybe it was the growth factors im taking.

over40mule is offline Junior Member

Low Back pain stacking IGF-1 Lr3 and HGH

Marlin,
    I was stacking IGF-1 Lr3 @ 40mcg and HGH @ 2 IU a day. After a month my joints were aching like hell and my lower back started hurting after week 5. I stopped IGF after week 4 but continued HGH @ 2IU. As of this writing my lower back still hurts. It has almost been a week of LB pain and I am laying of the HGH/IGF until it subsides. RedBaron seems to know all the caveats/issues concerning this. JohnnyB also seems to have experience with these issues. The Bros say this will go away within a week. I pray there right!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    over40mule - They're right on the money in my experience. When I bumped from 2iu to 4iu I posted a thread complaining of what I thought were kidney pains. RedBaron took an educated guess that it might not be my kidneys but rather my lower back and that if that were the case it would pass in a week or two. As time went on I realised it was my back and sure enough the back pain faded away within two weeks. I kept my dose at 4iu throughout.

Hope this is of some reassurance to you!

over40mule is offline Junior Member
    Thanks NotSmall. I sure hope your right. Due to this back problem I'm not training and I am feeling gulity as hell. Since I mixed a vial I'm going to do 1IU a day and pray this back problem fades as you say. I would also like to mention the HGH I am using came from a compound pharmacy here in the states and it is the best I have ever tried. The price is cheap and quality the best. I am paying 8$ IU and it is FDA approved. Since the patent has expired for rHGH prices should continue to fall.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Maybe your tendons are growing and causing carpoole tunnel syndrome....

Goto the cyropractor, they can take pressure off the nerve that runs down the glute and leg.. that might help.

ciclope75 is offline New Member
    what is cyropractor?

I Think I've Got All The Simptoms Of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Somedody Know What I Can Do? I'm Using 6ui Hgh And 20 Mcg Per Day.

thank you very much. red baron.

Thread Information