Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

Hook's Tren profile...

i'm sure lots have read it, but i was considering running it soon, and i cant seem to pinpoint what drugs i should take with it...TrenE at about 400 or 500mg/wk, and some TestE at around 600mg/wk...i know his profile mentions letro, but have seen other say nolva, adex, or combinations of these. he also mentions taking t3 with it as well, at 25mcg/day...comments/suggestions?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    take a test, keep some nolva on hand for gyno,liqidex as well if you like, and clomid for pct.if you wan to take t3 thats up to you, depends on what you want,

well, Hook says Tren lowers your thyroid, so that's why the t3...he says the Letro is for the progestenic sides, and he advocates the use of bromocriptine or cabergoline for prolactin issues...

Use Letrozole at .25mg/day, which is much better than liquidex
    Bromocriptine or Cabergoline can be used for prolactin issues, however i recommend using Vitamin B6, Bromo isnt cheap and you're not going to want to buy it if you dont need it, wait it out. Tren does lower Thyroid function. You can try 25mcg T3/day to offset this.
    Last edited by wilthepill123; 06-13-2005 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    well, Hook says Tren lowers your thyroid, so that's why the t3...he says the Letro is for the progestenic sides, and he advocates the use of bromocriptine or cabergoline for prolactin issues...
    trust in hooker he seems to be i biochemical genius, he knows this well, take the advice, it is good.

I don't know about that...I have a degree in English, A degree in Philosophy, got a minor in Womens Studies, and managed all of a C- in College Biology.....

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I don't know about that...I have a degree in English, A degree in Philosophy, got a minor in Womens Studies, and managed all of a C- in College Biology.....
    don't be so modest, when it comes to the "game" you seem to be light years ahead of most people in this forum you do your home work and it is apparent

trust in hooker he seems to be i biochemical genius, he knows this well, take the advice, it is good.
    Rather I think Hooker's degree in English has given him the skill necessary to properly research and put together information in a coherent informative fashion that's easy to utilize, and on the way he learned quite a bit.

Logan13 is offline Banned

band

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Rather I think Hooker's degree in English has given him the skill necessary to properly research and put together information in a coherent informative fashion that's easy to utilize, and on the way he learned quite a bit.
    I heard that Hooker learned everything at band camp.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Wait a minute, Hooker, WHAT the fook made a steroid junkie like you take women's studies? Of course, dude, you are cool, I mean that in the funniest possible way, but dude?? Aren't you a guy? What compelled that? Was there just a ton of phenominal gash in that class? lmao

Next, I posted a follow up thread on something that went untouched here ...

Letro is for the progestenic sides?? Really? I didn't know there WAS anything for progestenic sides...

Will--any benefit to adding some Proviron ? also, no need to cycle the t3, just 25mcg a day throughout?

Logan13 is offline Banned

b6

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Wait a minute, Hooker, WHAT the fook made a steroid junkie like you take women's studies? Of course, dude, you are cool, I mean that in the funniest possible way, but dude?? Aren't you a guy? What compelled that? Was there just a ton of phenominal gash in that class? lmao

Next, I posted a follow up thread on something that went untouched here ...

Letro is for the progestenic sides?? Really? I didn't know there WAS anything for progestenic sides...
    B6 is the cheapest supp. for progestenic sides.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    all i heard is b-6 balances hormones and does nothing for progesterone/prolactin sides.

look here..http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=3995

I had already completed Women in Lit I & II for my English degree, took Feminist Theory for my Philosophy degree, had taken Women in Antiquity for history requirement, and Women's Psychology for one of my Science requirements....all I had to do was complete a senior seminar class, and I earned the minor...I just kind of fell into it, actually.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its cool in any way... Im married to a Swedish chick so I have to say this....

That’s funny hooker. Has that knowledge of those 52 hormone using cretins enabled you in mass polygamy? Cause if not, I wonder WHAT good such a course of study could yield. In my experiences, for example, when it came to mentioning female inventions ... I realized why they were listed as FEMALE inventions, and not just allowed to show up on the gender ignorant list - You'd have to read down PAST the first 5 million major contributions to FINALLY get to the one where a chick did something exceptional, like windshield wipers. Admittedly, the original theory of evolution was written in Albert's wife's handwriting ... which stems from his process of discovery ... a whole different thread. But man I hope you got laid a lot for that de rigueur.

Anyway, moving right along, I sent you a PM, hope you got it.

What is the deal with progestenic sides? I mean, I've discovered that I'm not all that prone to estrogen related side affects, at least not ones that are visible ... but is there any correlation between my response to estrogen and progesterone?

The relative lack of accomplishments attributed to women is elucidated nicely in the essay "Shakespeare's Sister" which basically posits the theory that had Bill Shakespeare been born with a sister (equally talented), we would never have known it due to the lack of opportunities afforded to women until relatively recently.

That’s funny hooker. Has that knowledge of those 52 hormone using cretins enabled you in mass polygamy? Cause if not, I wonder WHAT good such a course of study could yield. In my experiences, for example, when it came to mentioning female inventions ... I realized why they were listed as FEMALE inventions, and not just allowed to show up on the gender ignorant list - You'd have to read down PAST the first 5 million major contributions to FINALLY get to the one where a chick did something exceptional, like windshield wipers.

The "Double Helix" structural-matrix for the encoding of DNA was discovered by a woman, actually....I think that's pretty important....

And as for Mass-Polygamy, I was doing fine with that before I earned my minor in Womens Studies...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    It was recommeded by a vet for me to run 750mg test e and 400mg tren ew along with 10mg nolva ed and 1.25 mg letro eod.. So far results are great!!

Hooker, you know I'm your fan. It's ALL good. Anyway, great for that chick. Lets see how the next 100 years affect the distribution of contibutions of each gender. I do have something for you to read, ALONG with a PM .... EH HEM! *hint hint* ... I don't know if it's faux pa, but check out this if you can.

http://www.rso.cornell.edu/review/sowell.html

I didn't get a PM from you....

Ass... you sent me an e-mail, not a PM...I kept checking my PM's ...I just realized that you probably sent me an e-mail instead...

Thread Information