justin2305 is offline Senior Member

anyone ever heard of mobic??(doc just gave me some)

aight guys ive been having elbow probs and i finally got off my arse and went to the doc bf doing anymore damage to myself... he perscribed me with this stuff called methylprednisolone that im suppose to pyrimid down 6 day 1 5 day 2 etc.. until im done..(6day thing) then he gave me an anti inflamitory called mobic, i did a lil search on it and couldnt really find anything and was just wondering if yall have had and or heard anything on the stuff.... its suppose to be one of the best anti-is out there right now and was just wondering if anyone has experiance with it and so forth? thanks guys

justin

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    Mobic is good stuff-one of the few anti-inflammatories left after the Vioxx/Bextra yank-I've had nothing but good results from it and no stomach issues.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i was on it for 6 months, its good NSAID, very expensive usually. about $300 for 4 weeks supply.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i was on it for 6 months, its good NSAID, very expensive usually. about $300 for 4 weeks supply.
    ive got insurance so its almost free lol

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    ive got insurance so its almost free lol
    Well, hook the brothas up.

anyone else have experiance or any information on this product thanks

dtr98 is offline Member
    did the pack thing, after i finished about 2 days later pain came back, mobic didn't do much for me. celebrex worked the best for me, skelaxin work pretty good too. but everybody is different, that's why they make so many different pain meds. had probs with elbows till i dropped french press/skull crushers from tri workout.
    good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    aight guys ive been having elbow probs and i finally got off my arse and went to the doc bf doing anymore damage to myself... he perscribed me with this stuff called methylprednisolone that im suppose to pyrimid down 6 day 1 5 day 2 etc.. until im done..(6day thing) then he gave me an anti inflamitory called mobic, i did a lil search on it and couldnt really find anything and was just wondering if yall have had and or heard anything on the stuff.... its suppose to be one of the best anti-is out there right now and was just wondering if anyone has experiance with it and so forth? thanks guys

justin

Thread Information