CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Crystal Meth (Ice) For a Cutter??????

First and foremost, Im trying to disprove this myth............

A friend of mine swears up and down that taking meth (ice) is the best cutter around........... Now I know this stuff can suck the water right out of your body and i'm sure you lose fat cause I've lost a couple of friends to the stuff and they didn't have an ounce of fat on them........ I was thinking that surely it cant be good for muscle growth and that it might counteract the AAS................ Can anyone help dispose of this myth??????????????

I dont want to lose another friend to this dam drug so if there is a study or if someone knows more about the chemical makeup of this drug and AAS any suggestions would be appreciated

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Can you say Cardiac Arrest?? Damn I don't know why anyone would take that sh*t!

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    Can you say Cardiac Arrest?? Damn I don't know why anyone would take that sh*t!

I hear yah but i'm gonna need more elaboration to try and prove to him that its not good even though common sense will tell you that

doghunter is offline Member
    your friends are not smart and people say us juicers are stupid , just do a search to stories about the drug and start printing out papers and give them to ur friend .

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the lyrics from Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind are appropriate...

"Doin' crystal meth will lift you up until you break."

Do your friends need a better reason than having drugs CONTROL their lives?

None of my most successful friends have used rec drugs in several years, and the ones that are least successful still do...Perhaps there is some correlation?

Jester is offline New Member
    Of all the drugs abused by man... meth does the most physical damage. Irreversable brain damage and brain stem damage. It hardens the arteries and damages the optic nerve. The capillaries in the hands and feet shrink to minscule proportaions and blood flow is restricted at best... if not halted.
    Meth has the lowest recovery rate of all abused drugs..... only 6% of those who seek treatment actually recover... and I personally think that is a bloated number. I have personally NEVER seen anyone recover from Meth addiction and die a sober person.... and that is 20 years of drug addiction and 3 years of recovery talking... I am not new to this shit.

ANY USE OF METH IS STEP BACKWARDS.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Meth is wack bro, smack your friend that says it was a good cutter...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Myth? ive never heard of such a stupid idea.

Ok guys you know and I know meth is bad drugs are bad etc, etc. Hell he knows that but If I could show some type of scientific fact that it alters AAS result I know I could get him off of it......

And yes We all have some stupid friends and smart friends and I no longer associate with the ones that let meth take over their lives

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    the things peopel think of, cruisecontrol im not busting you, im just saying, what will people say next that Cocaine diets are in???

Quote Originally Posted by GETINLARGE
    the things peopel think of, cruisecontrol im not busting you, im just saying, what will people say next that Cocaine diets are in???

Or that PCP will make you stronger?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.........

my advice to you is get some new freinds. They wont get help unless they want to get help, I'd steer clear of them altogether.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    my advice to you is get some new freinds. They wont get help unless they want to get help, I'd steer clear of them altogether.
    theres a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yeah bro, as I stated earlier I no longer associate with them

And yes We all have some stupid friends and smart friends and I no longer associate with the ones that let meth take over their lives

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Having aids is also a great cutter but no thanks ill stick to diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many anorectics (diet drugs) are in fact chemical cousins to Methamphetamine.

Ephedrine is actually very similar to it, and only requires a little bit of alteration, and adjusting the PH, to make Crystal Meth out of it.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Ok guys you know and I know meth is bad drugs are bad etc, etc. Hell he knows that but If I could show some type of scientific fact that it alters AAS result I know I could get him off of it......
    Just tell him to read the freaking news paper and all the stupid things those wacked out junkies do.

Ihave done my share of rec drugs in my day and I'll even say I enjoyed most of them, but meth is wacked and I wish it would disapear.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

roger24 is offline Banned
    meth is bad stuff, i know alot of people that have gotten messed up from that stuff.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Dear God meth is a terrible drug. I can't see how anyone would want to get near the stuff IMO, everyone I knew who tried that drug fell victom to it's addictiveness.

Sorry to say it, but it sounds like your friend is simply trying to justify his meth usage in his own mind. I am pretty sure no matter what you tell him he will still end up doing it.

rager is offline Member
    these posts are so old

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Many anorectics (diet drugs) are in fact chemical cousins to Methamphetamine.

Ephedrine is actually very similar to it, and only requires a little bit of alteration, and adjusting the PH, to make Crystal Meth out of it.
    Thanks Hooker

With that being said............... He's right........

But would there be any side effects (other than the normal dont do drugs, meth, etc.) that would effect his AAS?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    these posts are so old
    tell me about it. The last thing I want to see anything about in a steroid forum is meth and if it has cutting properties?? I know its use is not being promoted in any way but still... where does coke, meth, weed, etc, factor in to any of this at all!?

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Sorry to say it, but it sounds like your friend is simply trying to justify his meth usage in his own mind. .

Thats what I thought, but you know how when your on AAS you dont want to do anything that will affect gains so If I could disprove him, I would have a chance at getting him to kick it........

But with Hookers reply it appears I might not be able to disprove it

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    tell me about it. The last thing I want to see anything about in a steroid forum is meth and if it has cutting properties?? I know its use is not being promoted in any way but still... where does coke, meth, weed, etc, factor in to any of this at all!?

Sorry Herc but I was just trying to get something that I've missed to prove to him that it will affect his AAS use!

You know I'm not one to go talking about drugs

bump for hooker

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Sorry Herc but I was just trying to get something that I've missed to prove to him that it will affect his AAS use!

You know I'm not one to go talking about drugs

Oh I know that brotha! justa nasty topic IMO... I understood your point from the beginning. I just get sick of hearing these dudes even make jokes about street drugs in a AAS forum, I know you see where I am coming from bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Oh I know that brotha! justa nasty topic IMO... I understood your point from the beginning. I just get sick of hearing these dudes even make jokes about street drugs in a AAS forum, I know you see where I am coming from bro.

yeah I hear ya

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont think if one is to stay up for like 3- 4 days in row would still want to push some weights in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1
    I dont think if one is to stay up for like 3- 4 days in row would still want to push some weights in the gym.
    He only does it in moderation that I know of but Good point

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    all your friend is doing is justifying his using. He knows it's bullshit whether he will admit it or not. And if he really does believe it, than GOD help him.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    Im 6'4" and weigh 240 at 36yrs old. At 25yrs old i weighed 160 because of meth. Its not a cutter it causes you not to eat. Period. Eating a half a sandwich once a day for a month will not cut you up it gets you all sunken in and weak with no muscle. It is extemely addictive and do to the crack down on the chemicals to make the drug its getting more dirty than ever. It is a horrible drug because your in heaven and feel great at first but hells a comin. Its not a drug you can just take here and there. It will get you if you mess with it. Id rather eat glass from a broken bottle than take it again. Shit about killed me.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It is against the rules here at AR to discuss reg drugs, so I'm locking this thread

JohnnyB

Thread Information