lean123 is offline Associate Member

Problem that needs an answer from another board

maybe someone can shed some light on the subject.He has used a substance called Testabold...this is a combination of 250mg Testosterone Enanthate , 200mg Boldenolone Undecylenate, and .50mg Anastrozole. His problem is and these are in his words; "i do have redness and swelling but its not around the injection site. its probably 4 to 5 inches away from the injection site it always is in my case and it goes away like i said after 6 to 7 days. when i did qv test and deca together i had no pain at all. when i did just qv test i had these same problems." He says he can barely walk he has so much pain. What do you think the problem may be? I asked if he had a fever he said no...which would indicate infection.

Thanks
    Lean

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Probably the BA in the gear, try cutting it with B-12 or sterile oil. Is this from a reputable lab?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Probably the BA in the gear, try cutting it with B-12 or sterile oil. Is this from a reputable lab?
    Sounds like that's what it could be...........

Yes it is from a very reputable lab...i even use the same lab and had the same problem only i had a golf ball under my skin right where i injected and it hurt like hell!!!I got the balls and stuck a 20g guage in there 4 times to try and drain it (new pin each time) and got a fountain of blood 4 times in a row lol. However there was no redness or fever just a ball and pain. This never happened and i def. go deep enough into the muscle. I have never had a problem like this before. But back to the subject of this guys problem....

Thanks
    Lean

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    B-12, cut that shit man, BA can be terrible painful, and when someone starts making hybrid gear it seems worse to me. 1cc gear+1cc B-12 or sterile oil should cut the pain.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    there's arimidex in the juice? Never did it... is it a good idea?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it's a reaction to the ba that will stop after a few injections

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    there's arimidex in the juice? Never did it... is it a good idea?
    not a bad one depending on how often you're going to shoot, and the half life of the AI.

ok brothers...the supplier answered on the forum after i posted the quotes about the b-12 and sterile oil...he responded "The BA content in that product is extremly low. Some peoples bodies absorb the BB out a long ester test alot faster than others and when that happens you are left with product that crystalizes and causes the pain. So when you inject a time released ester like Enanthate , while you are waiting for it to fully disperse, its coming out of solution. My theory is your body is soaking that BB right out of the product, like a sponge, and your left with a lump of crystals"

True??

Thanks
    Lean

bump.

Thread Information